3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 9,481 to 9,500 of 16,262

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,481. Posted:

Sonicman wrote:

Wow, not too much activity here. I'm just getting back into the KI:U groove, going back to my old KI:U account (yes, the one with the Guardians that you all fear.)

[gulp]
February 13th, 2013, @Sonicman confirmes @Knuckles death

x @Sonicman

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

9,482. Posted:

So we all want to fight Sonic's Guardian Orbs now, huh :P
Also, I haven't seen Ruceyod for quite a bit of time. If she doesn't appear, I'll have no choice but to give Tri the pass. Anybody wanna do some contacting?
And thanks for your help, Clay :-)

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,483. Posted:

@tlol Fire Emblem does that to a person. I'll send a swapnote.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Void

9,484. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

I didn't realize @Happy_Mask was even sleeping :o

I said 8 hours a day, during 6 am - 6 pm.
Nothing about the night hours.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

9,485. Posted:

@All Happy Valentine's Day! :3
@Weapon will be coming up later, as always. :P

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,486. Posted:

Happy Valentines Day!

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

9,487. Posted:

Void wrote:

3Dash wrote:

I said 8 hours a day, during 6 am - 6 pm.
Nothing about the night hours.

And I said @Happy_Mask, not @Void.

Anyways, Happy Valuentines Day. Maybe I'll attempt to get someone married in FEA, because I'm not doing anything except school and FEA today.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

9,488. Posted:

@3Dash - I got Chrom and Sumia married yesterday after they reached an S rank support level. That means that for Valentine's, they can have a honeymoon dedicated to defeating evil with the power of love. :-*

Edited on by Wonder_Ideal

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

9,489. Posted:

Alright, with the line-up of today.... Kid Icarus: Uprising may sadly sit in the box for a while :'( Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Harmoknight, Lego City, The Last Ranger, New Super Luigi U... wow. And, kinda sad too.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Sonicman

9,490. Posted:

@Crazyrabidpeoplethatwanttokillme One at a time... I should be available tonight for some battles, if not, then over the weekend maybe.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: Sonicman1011

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

9,491. Posted:

@Sonicman
Wanna do round 1 right now? >:3
Also, that feel when no FE:A :'(

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

9,492. Posted:

Sonicman wrote:

@Crazyrabidpeoplethatwanttokillme

That is the best thing ever. :d

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

9,493. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

@Void That was expected of you and @Happy_Mask. Except @Happy_Mask is playing through it in his sleep.

Well how else am I gonna get all those supports? :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

9,494. Posted:

@All I'm really excited. There are so many games I want that are coming out so soon! And then a summer of Animal Crossing. /sighs
Anyway @Sonicman I don't wanna kill you. Although I can't deny being rabid. ;)
@NewSuperLuigiU Proves how awesome Luigi is; he doesn't even need Bros (AKA Mario) in the title to sell copies. Hurrah! :P
@HappyMask What are you doing here? Go save the human race or whatever it is you do in this Fire Emblem before we all end up dying and can't play Kid Icarus: Uprising anymore and the world ends up in a zombie apocolypse like in Zombi U, which has a dumb name and is almost as bad and lame of q title as New Super Mario Bros U which has a Luigi DLC on the way like Fire Emblem has except its all packaged together and has a lack of mario brothers involved and is on the 3DS which is where I am typing right now and also has Luigis Mansion on the way and that reminds me about Mario golf, which should be called Luigi golf, and looks really good because I am a fan since I played one on the GBA like Fire Emblem and FZero both of which need to go to the Wii U and appear in full beautiful HD right with the Zelda remake we are all excited about and will probably take a break from Kid Icarus to play which is a shame because this game is amazing and this sentence is really long so I think I'll stop now. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,495. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton I'm glad your not a grammar professor. That previous post, one big run-on.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

9,496. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@HappyMask What are you doing here? Go save the human race or whatever it is you do in this Fire Emblem before we all end up dying and can't play Kid Icarus: Uprising anymore and the world ends up in a zombie apocolypse like in Zombi U, which has a dumb name and is almost as bad and lame of q title as New Super Mario Bros U which has a Luigi DLC on the way like Fire Emblem has except its all packaged together and has a lack of mario brothers involved and is on the 3DS which is where I am typing right now and also has Luigis Mansion on the way and that reminds me about Mario golf, which should be called Luigi golf, and looks really good because I am a fan since I played one on the GBA like Fire Emblem and FZero both of which need to go to the Wii U and appear in full beautiful HD right with the Zelda remake we are all excited about and will probably take a break from Kid Icarus to play which is a shame because this game is amazing and this sentence is really long so I think I'll stop now. :3

Must... resist... Grammar Nazi... instincts...

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

9,497. Posted:

If I can resist fixing it then you guys can. :P
Might get FE:A today~ (Please have it in stock. -.-)

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

9,498. Posted:

@Prof OK then. :P

@Everyone Sorry for my inactivity the last few days. My schedule has been very full, and it should be back to normal on Monday/Tuesday :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

9,499. Posted:

Vacation hooray! Now I have time to post again :D I was lurking this thread but it's really inactive... Sometimes we fill four pages a day and sometimes four comments... Weird, anyway i have a question; what does self-injury -2 do??? is it good or bad D: i really don't know

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

9,500. Posted:

@sir_anthony, it hurts you gradually. And that's bad. :p

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi