Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 9,481 to 9,500 of 16,251

Namco

I just tested it out in light vs dark... It was horribly it almost killed me D: i was going to make a upper dash arm with 6 melee stars, speed+4 and melee-dash attack +2 but this mod ruins it

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Auracle

sir_Anthony wrote:

I just tested it out in light vs dark... It was horribly it almost killed me D: i was going to make a upper dash arm with 6 melee stars, speed+4 and melee-dash attack +2 but this mod ruins it

I know that feel. I thought it was a good thing at first as well, so I made sure I kept it as fused weapons. I ended up with an awesome Ogre Club... with the Self-Injury mod as a fatal flaw. The lesson here is don't try to keep a mod until you know what it does.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Tricoloryoshi

Well, at least it lowers the value.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Auracle

@Clay - But Friday is my day. :/

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Happy_Mask

Atta boy Clay!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Auracle

No. 317
2/15/13
Angel Bow
Ranged: ★★
Melee:
Value: 241
Gem Color: Yellow
-Paralysis +3
-Walking speed +1
-Evasion +2
-Power attack +3
Gem to Hearts: +155
Gem to Weapon: -16300

Edited on by Auracle

DreamyViridi

Small reminder of sorts. @Prof, you still have Thursday's No. 316 to post. Have fun with Fire Emblem but don't forget now.
I personally really enjoyed the ambassador title (Sacred Stones, right?) but the permanent death of allies put me off. I did make it to the split path though, and I still have the save file if I ever go back to it. So I'm not sure if Awakening is worth it for me.

Edit: Today's Gem that @True posted is No. 317.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

thelegendoflink

I haven't tested it myself, but speaking from what I've heard from other people, the health loss from Self Injury -3 is negligible (it can't kill you in a 5 min match). So you can use it as an OK negative modifier, just not with Full Health Boost
@LuigiMan
Every true Fire Emblem player resets as soon as a character dies, this is an unquestionable theorem.
@Ideal & @sir_Anthony
Are you going to fight sometime soon soon? Just saiyan, this tourney is getting way too long,

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Tricoloryoshi

@luigi in awakening you can make it so that they don't permanently die, but replaying a chapter repeatedly because a character dies is part of the experience.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Auracle

@LuigiMan200 - I added the number to the weapon.
@tlol - I'll give @Ideal a heads up about the tourney.

thelegendoflink

@True
Thanks, I appreciate it

DreamyViridi

thelegendoflink wrote:

@LuigiMan
Every true Fire Emblem player resets as soon as a character dies, this is an unquestionable theorem.

Sacred Stones on 3DS was my first Fire Emblem experience but yes, I did reset the first time someone got killed; especially when I found out they don't come back. This speak of the franchise reminded me of a comic I saw based on Awakening. And thanks for editing the number in, @True.

Untitled

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Knuckles

@Luigiman I can't fight in the tourney tomorrow. I'll be sleeping after playing SSB Brawl from 12:00AM/0:00 to 8:00 AM with friends
I'll be sleeping all of Saturday, but I need SSB training pronto, as I haven't played in months.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

I need FE:A.
Also, opening a FFA room.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

thelegendoflink

I don't think enough people will join in a FFA. Why not 1v1 with me?

Prof_Clayton

@Link&Tricolor Right now I'm letting people die in Fire Emblem, but hear me out. I wanna go through it once and really enjoy it and relax (however much you can). When I beat it, I'll go on Lunatic and keep them all alive.
@Luigiman I know, I just posted above. Its coming as soon as I beat the chapter.
@True Yesterday's, not todays.
@Sonicman Darn I wanted to play you.
@AllCrazedSleeplessFireEmblemFanatics The Chapmions of Yore DLC pack is really fun. But get it all together and save $1!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Fighters And there was warping like no other~. But anyways, good games. 5th and 4th place in every match, I REALLY suck...

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.