Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 9,461 to 9,480 of 16,251

Ideal_Hero

@3Dash - I got Chrom and Sumia married yesterday after they reached an S rank support level. That means that for Valentine's, they can have a honeymoon dedicated to defeating evil with the power of love.

Edited on by Ideal_Hero

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

New_3DaSh_XL

Alright, with the line-up of today.... Kid Icarus: Uprising may sadly sit in the box for a while Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Harmoknight, Lego City, The Last Ranger, New Super Luigi U... wow. And, kinda sad too.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Crazyrabidpeoplethatwanttokillme One at a time... I should be available tonight for some battles, if not, then over the weekend maybe.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

thelegendoflink

@Sonicman
Wanna do round 1 right now? >:3
Also, that feel when no FE:A

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Tricoloryoshi

Sonicman wrote:

@Crazyrabidpeoplethatwanttokillme

That is the best thing ever.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Happy_Mask

3Dash wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

@Void That was expected of you and @Happy_Mask. Except @Happy_Mask is playing through it in his sleep.

I didn't realize @Happy_Mask was even sleeping

Well how else am I gonna get all those supports?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Prof_Clayton

@All I'm really excited. There are so many games I want that are coming out so soon! And then a summer of Animal Crossing. /sighs
Anyway @Sonicman I don't wanna kill you. Although I can't deny being rabid.
@NewSuperLuigiU Proves how awesome Luigi is; he doesn't even need Bros (AKA Mario) in the title to sell copies. Hurrah!
@HappyMask What are you doing here? Go save the human race or whatever it is you do in this Fire Emblem before we all end up dying and can't play Kid Icarus: Uprising anymore and the world ends up in a zombie apocolypse like in Zombi U, which has a dumb name and is almost as bad and lame of q title as New Super Mario Bros U which has a Luigi DLC on the way like Fire Emblem has except its all packaged together and has a lack of mario brothers involved and is on the 3DS which is where I am typing right now and also has Luigis Mansion on the way and that reminds me about Mario golf, which should be called Luigi golf, and looks really good because I am a fan since I played one on the GBA like Fire Emblem and FZero both of which need to go to the Wii U and appear in full beautiful HD right with the Zelda remake we are all excited about and will probably take a break from Kid Icarus to play which is a shame because this game is amazing and this sentence is really long so I think I'll stop now. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Auracle

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@HappyMask What are you doing here? Go save the human race or whatever it is you do in this Fire Emblem before we all end up dying and can't play Kid Icarus: Uprising anymore and the world ends up in a zombie apocolypse like in Zombi U, which has a dumb name and is almost as bad and lame of q title as New Super Mario Bros U which has a Luigi DLC on the way like Fire Emblem has except its all packaged together and has a lack of mario brothers involved and is on the 3DS which is where I am typing right now and also has Luigis Mansion on the way and that reminds me about Mario golf, which should be called Luigi golf, and looks really good because I am a fan since I played one on the GBA like Fire Emblem and FZero both of which need to go to the Wii U and appear in full beautiful HD right with the Zelda remake we are all excited about and will probably take a break from Kid Icarus to play which is a shame because this game is amazing and this sentence is really long so I think I'll stop now. :3

Must... resist... Grammar Nazi... instincts...

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Prof_Clayton

If I can resist fixing it then you guys can.
Might get FE:A today~ (Please have it in stock. -.-)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Namco

Vacation hooray! Now I have time to post again I was lurking this thread but it's really inactive... Sometimes we fill four pages a day and sometimes four comments... Weird, anyway i have a question; what does self-injury -2 do??? is it good or bad D: i really don't know

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Tricoloryoshi

@sir_anthony, it hurts you gradually. And that's bad.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Namco

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Really :-? I mean "self-injury" doesn't sound good and -2 is negative so that means the mod works negative and that would be a good thing :-?

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Auracle

sir_Anthony wrote:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Really :-? I mean "self-injury" doesn't sound good and -2 is negative so that means the mod works negative and that would be a good thing :-?

Nope, it's still bad. There is no positive Self-Injury mod. The -2 shows how much health you lose each second or so. Trust me. I've used a weapon with it before.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.