Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 9,261 to 9,280 of 16,271

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

9,261. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

@CosmiC Have you deleted me or something? You haven't been online in 2 months, and your last mii was TK Cosmic. And those were my two cents, take them, or leave them.

@3Dash Your welcome.

Yes, I deleted you but accident. I deleted you buy accident due to a over crowded Friends List

OK, you can add me back anytime you want. My FC's in my sig, and I haven't deleted you. :)

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

9,262. Posted:

Does anybody else find it interesting, even funny, when someone gets mad when you beat them online, but not only that, they were using a 326 value weapon?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though
Or would you decide to let it go?

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi

9,263. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Does anybody else find it interesting, even funny, when someone gets mad when you beat them online, but not only that, they were using a 326 value weapon?

Uh, the only time I ever see people using such high value weapons is in random, and I can't tell if they're upset about it or not so...

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

9,264. Posted:

I can usually tell thy're upset if I beat them by 1000+ points and he leaves the next round.

Actually, there was once had to laugh, I KNEW someone was mad at me. I played a round and beat everyone by like 2000 points, and the next round he didn't hit ANYONE except me. It was quite funny, I won by like another 2000 points that round.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

9,265. Posted:

So I've made myself beat 3 games before I get Fire Emblem Awakening. TLoZ:OoT 3D, Pikmin, and Super Paper Mario. :3 So I'll possibly be on less this weekend.
@Dash 2000? You should be winning by at least 3000. :P
@Cosmic Care to battle me?
@RPG Because I know you'll see this, you need to replace someone in the Swapnote Battle League, so expect some questions, ok? :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

9,266. Posted:

@Clayton I have NEVER won online by 3000+ points. I also made myself beat something before I was to get; and that was one of my RPGs. I beat PMSS, so I ordered FEA.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

9,267. Posted:

@Clay - I need to make a point to beat some of my games. I have a couple of Wii games that I haven't started yet that just sit there and mock me.

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM)
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

9,268. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

I can usually tell thy're upset if I beat them by 1000+ points and he leaves the next round.

Actually, there was once had to laugh, I KNEW someone was mad at me. I played a round and beat everyone by like 2000 points, and the next round he didn't hit ANYONE except me. It was quite funny, I won by like another 2000 points that round.

Haha, I have a story like that. I used my Knuckle Staff for a lot of rounds in a random FFA room, and then switched back to my personal fav, my Laser Staff.
But the physics on the staffs are different enough to through me off for a little bit, so I spent the first half of the round getting my aim back. Last 1:30 I go on a kill streak, easily taking first with 2000+ points. The leader of the rounds before me, HP Fan, yes, I remember the guys name got second and was obviously angry with me. He proceded to switch from his rather good divine bow, to a terrible, mediocre Laser Staff.
I think you all know how this ends, but I'll go on. HP Fan procedes to try and hunt me down! I ened that round with 15+ KO's, the majority coming from him, and 3000+ points, 1st place. HP Fan? 5th place :P

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

9,269. Posted:

Lol @Knuckles. I never got why people change to the weapon that's winning; it almost always results in their losing the round by a ton.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

9,270. Posted:

@True_Hero "You might know everything I'm going to do, but thats not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do. Strange isn't it? Gurrrr!"
-Sonic to Metal Sonic, Sonic The Movie(1996)

Oh, and HELP ME! MY HAT'S ON FIRE! :O

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi

9,271. Posted:

@knuckles, I think you've told this story before
@upsetting_people, I rarely stay in a room for more than one match in random so I don't think I've ever been hunted specifically, the reason I do it is to keep it fun for the people on my team, if I'm getting most of the kills on my team it wouldn't be fun for the others, I know what it's like to run around trying to get kills while a teammate is just destroying the other team leaving none for me. :/
Also, I only play LvD. :p the few exceptions are when it's with you people and the 5 rounds I played when I first got the game.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

9,272. Posted:

@Luigiman Ready to get crushed later?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

9,273. Posted:

@3Dash - Sometime later today, sure. I just saw Wreck-It Ralph today so I got loads of motivation.
Also, if I happen to beat you; it'll be your ego that gets crushed. Just sayin'. :P

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Mewtwo Wii U (UK) Code Giveaway! Let me know if you want it!

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

9,274. Posted:

Psst. SBL has begun. :3
@HappyMask Yay! You found FE! :* Have funs. ^^

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

9,275. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 - Wreck-It Ralph was great, wasn't it?
@Knuckles - I tried to fit the whole quote in my signature, but it wouldn't fit. :( However, I was able to include some great Sonic vs Metal pictures. There's also an Easter Egg in my signature somewhere...

Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM)
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

9,276. Posted:

@True - It was awesome! The video game feel was a bit lost at some point, but everything was just fantasic.
You know, though, I felt a little extra could've been in it. Sonic's on the posters but only gets one line and a few 2-second appearances. Can't complain about the whole movie though, it was great. :)

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Mewtwo Wii U (UK) Code Giveaway! Let me know if you want it!

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

9,277. Posted:

@LuigiMan - It was kinda odd in retrospect hearing all the candy puns in a movie about video games, but they were funny none the less. I personally would love to see a sequel. And yes, more Sonic is always a good thing. ;)

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

9,278. Posted:

@True Is the easter egg that there is really 3 pictures in the phrase, "Strange isn't it?" :o

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

9,279. Posted:

Wait a minute..... there's 4! :o
And @Tlol Do you post here anymore? :-?

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

9,280. Posted:

@True I see wut you did thar
@Luigiman What ego? :P

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

If you
Could do
Anything you want to
Would you
Come though