Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 9,241 to 9,260 of 16,251

Tricoloryoshi

3Dash wrote:

Does anybody else find it interesting, even funny, when someone gets mad when you beat them online, but not only that, they were using a 326 value weapon?

Uh, the only time I ever see people using such high value weapons is in random, and I can't tell if they're upset about it or not so...

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

New_3DaSh_XL

I can usually tell thy're upset if I beat them by 1000+ points and he leaves the next round.

Actually, there was once had to laugh, I KNEW someone was mad at me. I played a round and beat everyone by like 2000 points, and the next round he didn't hit ANYONE except me. It was quite funny, I won by like another 2000 points that round.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

So I've made myself beat 3 games before I get Fire Emblem Awakening. TLoZ:OoT 3D, Pikmin, and Super Paper Mario. :3 So I'll possibly be on less this weekend.
@Dash 2000? You should be winning by at least 3000.
@Cosmic Care to battle me?
@RPG Because I know you'll see this, you need to replace someone in the Swapnote Battle League, so expect some questions, ok? :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Auracle

@Clay - I need to make a point to beat some of my games. I have a couple of Wii games that I haven't started yet that just sit there and mock me.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Knuckles

3Dash wrote:

I can usually tell thy're upset if I beat them by 1000+ points and he leaves the next round.

Actually, there was once had to laugh, I KNEW someone was mad at me. I played a round and beat everyone by like 2000 points, and the next round he didn't hit ANYONE except me. It was quite funny, I won by like another 2000 points that round.

Haha, I have a story like that. I used my Knuckle Staff for a lot of rounds in a random FFA room, and then switched back to my personal fav, my Laser Staff.
But the physics on the staffs are different enough to through me off for a little bit, so I spent the first half of the round getting my aim back. Last 1:30 I go on a kill streak, easily taking first with 2000+ points. The leader of the rounds before me, HP Fan, yes, I remember the guys name got second and was obviously angry with me. He proceded to switch from his rather good divine bow, to a terrible, mediocre Laser Staff.
I think you all know how this ends, but I'll go on. HP Fan procedes to try and hunt me down! I ened that round with 15+ KO's, the majority coming from him, and 3000+ points, 1st place. HP Fan? 5th place

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

@True_Hero "You might know everything I'm going to do, but thats not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do. Strange isn't it? Gurrrr!"
-Sonic to Metal Sonic, Sonic The Movie(1996)

Oh, and HELP ME! MY HAT'S ON FIRE!

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Tricoloryoshi

@knuckles, I think you've told this story before
@upsetting_people, I rarely stay in a room for more than one match in random so I don't think I've ever been hunted specifically, the reason I do it is to keep it fun for the people on my team, if I'm getting most of the kills on my team it wouldn't be fun for the others, I know what it's like to run around trying to get kills while a teammate is just destroying the other team leaving none for me. :/
Also, I only play LvD. the few exceptions are when it's with you people and the 5 rounds I played when I first got the game.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

DreamyViridi

@3Dash - Sometime later today, sure. I just saw Wreck-It Ralph today so I got loads of motivation.
Also, if I happen to beat you; it'll be your ego that gets crushed. Just sayin'.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Auracle

@LuigiMan200 - Wreck-It Ralph was great, wasn't it?
@Knuckles - I tried to fit the whole quote in my signature, but it wouldn't fit. However, I was able to include some great Sonic vs Metal pictures. There's also an Easter Egg in my signature somewhere...

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

DreamyViridi

@True - It was awesome! The video game feel was a bit lost at some point, but everything was just fantasic.
You know, though, I felt a little extra could've been in it. Sonic's on the posters but only gets one line and a few 2-second appearances. Can't complain about the whole movie though, it was great.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Auracle

@LuigiMan - It was kinda odd in retrospect hearing all the candy puns in a movie about video games, but they were funny none the less. I personally would love to see a sequel. And yes, more Sonic is always a good thing.

taytrellz

beat @sciencetific 3-0
i advance in the tourney

Nintendo 3DS FC 0817 5078 1985

Kid Icarus on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/groups/520393284677184/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.