3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 8,941 to 8,960 of 15,701

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

8,941. Posted:

@Void Nope, but if you and I don't fight before too long, you'll be disqualified. How's tommorow sound, maybe around 3-4 your time?

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

8,942. Posted:

@Clay
The thing about not being able to comment on challonge on the 3DS browser. And I guess I'll be that guy and tell you that the GBA Fire Emblem is not a remake of the first one, Shadow Dragon is. And it's not so easy when you keep getting haxed to death :P

3Dash wrote:

I can sum it up in 4 letters. Energy Charge OHKO.

Fixed. It's not even that bad, Melee and Standing Cont Fire pretty much hard counter them, while Dash Cont Fire beats them most of the time.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

8,943. Posted:

@tlol Or me sniping you from 100+ meters. :P But who am I kidding, that will never happen.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
My SEGAloggery
Check out 8 Bit Forward!
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Void

8,944. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@Void Nope, but if you and I don't fight before too long, you'll be disqualified. How's tommorow sound, maybe around 3-4 your time?

You know, I just realised that the finals probably won't take place untill after the 4th of Febuary which is when FE:A is coming out.
I'm going to resign from the tourney now, as I would rather do it now than in a later round if I did make it that far, we can say it was a draw at 1-1 each time, but your weapon was of less value so you won.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

8,945. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Sign my petition, and you get an all expense payed 1 way trip to Angel Island floating over the Pacific Ocean!

1. @Knuckles
2. @Cyb3rnite

yeeeehaaaaa
I'm uploading the avatar. Photobucket is being retarded

edit: oh god how long have i been out
so manyy pages to scroll through

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

I'm on vacation in France & Spain! BRB! ;)
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y, Super Mario 3D World.
Also known as sushifreAk, Justice, kidIcarus, and AnActualDash.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

8,946. Posted:

@Aqueous No not joining them together, having them next to each other. It sometimes takes 2 units the next turn to take out 1 enemy, that's what I meant. :P
@Tlol Oops, my bad. Although I couldv'e sworn someone here said it was a remake of number one. I probably got confused because it was the first released in the States. :3
@Void That's too bad. :(
@Knuckles Weapon will either be in a few minutes or tomorrow, as I have no time to post. :(

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more!
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

8,947. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

@Clay
The thing about not being able to comment on challonge on the 3DS browser. And I guess I'll be that guy and tell you that the GBA Fire Emblem is not a remake of the first one, Shadow Dragon is. And it's not so easy when you keep getting haxed to death :P

3Dash wrote:

I can sum it up in 4 letters. Energy Charge OHKO.

Fixed. It's not even that bad, Melee and Standing Cont Fire pretty much hard counter them, while Dash Cont Fire beats them most of the time.

It was the first in America though, I think that's what he meant.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

8,948. Posted:

@Void Alright, I'll roll with that.
@TLoL All I remember was it seemed hard to get a hit on you, and I was getting OHKOed.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

AuthorMessage

Ruceyod

8,949. Posted:

I'm staring at this guy....
Untitled

On a more related note, I am free for 3 weeks. However my father suddenly decide that we go visit family in Boston for a weekend. They have Internet over there so playing shouldn't be a problem, I'm just afraid of their connection -remembers lag when playing with cousin-

3DS FC:2277-6780-4216
My Egologgery

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

8,950. Posted:

I might not be as active with you all until I finish the final case of Phoenix Wright. I'm still open if anyone wants to practice for their tourney match though.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

8,951. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton - Normally they one hit me in the demo if I did that. You were on Lunatic and not hard?

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

8,952. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

I might not be as active with you all until I finish the final case of Phoenix Wright. I'm still open if anyone wants to practice for their tourney match though.

I just started phoenix wright because of professor Layton vs ace attorney i like it... I thought it was like professor Layton :P but i have never been so wrong

[ [__] ]
[•.[_]+]
"A true gentleman never leaves a game unplayed"
(>'.')> triforce!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Nanonym

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

8,953. Posted:

@Sir_Anthony
Having played both series, I think the crossover was an amazing idea. They're both very different, yet they remind me of each other. The only bad thing is that the Ace Attorney games are somewhat expensive these days.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

8,954. Posted:

Anthony, you still there?
Do you want to play our tournament match? I'm free right now.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

8,955. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Anthony, you still there?
Do you want to play our tournament match? I'm free right now.

Sorry I'm not free right now maybey sometime tomorrow

[ [__] ]
[•.[_]+]
(>'.')> triforce!

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

8,956. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Sir_Anthony
Having played both series, I think the crossover was an amazing idea. They're both very different, yet they remind me of each other. The only bad thing is that the Ace Attorney games are somewhat expensive these days.

Untitled
Didn't want to... but I had to :| I was going to buy it at a local gameshop but none of them had Phoenix wright :(

Edited on by Sir_Anthony

[ [__] ]
[•.[_]+]
(>'.')> triforce!

AuthorMessage

Bacon_Gal_Blaze

8,957. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

I just started phoenix wright because of professor Layton vs ace attorney i like it... I thought it was like professor Layton :P but i have never been so wrong

PW is kinda like Layton. Just about a million times better. :3

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

8,958. Posted:

Blaze wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

Awww, how cute. Seriously though don't kid yourself. >:3

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

8,959. Posted:

Blaze wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

Might not wanna say that here, buddy.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

8,960. Posted:

@Knuckles
I'm pretty sure I've tasted your Lasers of Doom while playing with Centurions, so that's definitely possible.
@Clay
Fair enough. And I think there's a confusion with the Spotpass gems, we swapped Wednesday and Thursday, remember? So I'd have to be the one to post the gem today, although I can't right now... (I really hope I'll get the chance to, if I have to rely on someone else for the second time in a row, I'll spite myself :P)
@Void
That's pretty disappointing, but I guess you have no choice. You still have the chance to play next tourney if you want to, though. And @3Dash , you're not getting off easy quite yet, since I know there's someone who wanted a spot...
@Ace_Attorney
Professor Layton plays like it sometimes, but it's clear that Phoenix Wright is something else entirely. Most Ace Attorney games are just completely and mindblowingly amazing, with some of the best made stories in videogames, period. They just feel like something special at times, and no Layton game can come close to that. So yeah, @Blaze speaks the truth.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340