3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 8,401 to 8,420 of 16,249

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

8,401. Posted:

@tlol Well, on my 3DS it doesn't work. I'll let you know later when I can get on a computer.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

8,402. Posted:

Knuckles! Ready for our match?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

taytrellz

8,403. Posted:

@True_Hero
youre my oponent in the tournament, wanna go now?

Nintendo 3DS FC 0817 5078 1985

Kid Icarus on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/groups/520393284677184/

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

8,404. Posted:

@Tlol What is the file type / size? On my 3DS I can see it on the webpage, but when I click to save it it can't display the image. I'm assuming it is because it is a strange file type, or it is too tall to be displayed here. If the second, I'd suggest making it a smaller size when uploading. 3DS also saves .jpg images easiest and the most frequently. Just my knowledge on the subject~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

8,405. Posted:

@TheLilK98
Hold on just a moment, @Knuckles still has to fight @CapnPancakez , although I have little doubt about how that will end :P
@Clay
Yeah, I've also used the 3DS a bunch of times, so I kept all of that in mind. Maybe it'll work with just taking the res down, I guess I may try it in a bit. The image is a JPG, so no problems there. Thanks for the imput.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

8,406. Posted:

@thelegendoflink
Way to kill the confidence I had. actually I had none
Eh, I didn't hold too much hope that i'd make past the first round anyway. Maybe i'll end up winning one match though, miracles do happen.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

8,407. Posted:

@SirPancakes Want to practice? I'm adding your FC now. :3
I'm opening a 4 person FFA momentarily. :D

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

8,408. Posted:

And now I realize I have no idea how to change the resolution of an image, and I don't want to download something to do that right now :P
@CapnPancakes
Don't worry, I was mostly joking :P. I can't judge right now, since I now nothing about your playstyle. You may actually pull the unexpected win. What I do now is that @Knuckles is one of the best in this thread, so don't expect an easy fight. You'll probably never want to think about Laser Staves again after your match :P

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

8,409. Posted:

Good games @clay
._.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

8,410. Posted:

@Tri Good games. Sorry to run; a cut on my left thumb is still rather fresh and started to bother me. But it's nothing major. Again, Good games!

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

8,411. Posted:

@tlol On Imgur you can adjust sizes of the picture. Im not sure on the resolution though.
And as for my match, I also have other working staves besides my laser, but my laser is my favorite staff, and my best weapon.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

8,412. Posted:

I'm open if anyone is playing.
It's probably a good thing @Knuckles need a little time before the matches start. I still need to craft some weapons and find which ones I like.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

8,413. Posted:

Im up for a match @CapnPancakes

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

8,414. Posted:

Well, turns out no movie tonight. I'll be ready whenever the @Capn is. Adding you now.

WAIT Sorry, make that an IDK again. I really have a messed up schedule. And to think I'm not even having a big birthday party, just a small one with only family. [sigh] :(

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

8,415. Posted:

Happy Birfday Knuckles! :*

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

8,416. Posted:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Kunckles

Okay @Sonicman if you are waiting to I'm to tired to play correctly you've got me

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

8,417. Posted:

@Knuckles I keep telling him to come on and meet with a terrible fate, but he never does. Perhaps tomorrow he'll come on if I bug him enough.

@Taytrellz Are you aware of how OPed Taurus Arms are?

Happy Birthdayy @Knuckles! :)

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

8,418. Posted:

@EveryoneIJustFought Good games. It was unfair with everyone spamming either Libraries, Bumbelbee, or Lightweight (on top of OP weapons) though. I'd stop using OP stuff @Everyone considering I still got 3rd with "One of the worst" staves (Thanatos Staff) in a glitchy room. u-u
To be honest, they are all so easy to counter. Libraries is easy to attack from a distance, Bumbelbee you can just target the people going after the bumbelbee person (if you don't feel like going after them), and Lightweight's pointless because whenever you stop for a combo you get one hit and lose. So while you guys all use "OP" stuff, everyone else can just sit back and pick you off. :3
Even if you use that stuff, fine, but since we are practicing for a tourny with that stuff banned, maybe you should practice with normal weapons. :)

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

8,419. Posted:

Good games to uh... People. :/
Also, Taurus arms make me sad. >.> taytrellz...
Edit: sorry clay... ._. though I don't try to combo with that Magnus club :p one thing I don't like about it is how I can't just shoot when I'm in combo range. -.-

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

8,420. Posted:

I use Lightweight because some of my best clubs are slow. Yes, I'm aware of the disadvantage, but whatever.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus