Showing 8,281 to 8,300 of 16,229

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

8,281. Posted:

Ahem.
@Everyone:

Buy Xenoblade!

Derp.
@Battlers Busy day, be on more tomorrow.
@Sonicman You could, although I put the wrong name. :P I meant @rpg (lol).

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

8,282. Posted:

@Clayton I swaer I would've if there weren't so many good games comingout this year, plus the other games I've sworn to get ._."

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Sonicman

8,283. Posted:

@3Dash Do you think that a guy called "Sonicman" doesn't like news of new Sonic games? I just hope we don't see another Sonic the Hedgehog (New Gen), that would be painful to see...
@Prof_Clayton I had a feeling you weren't referring to me, but I replied anyways :P.
Also, again, if anyone wants me to add them, just ask.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: Sonicman1011

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

8,284. Posted:

@Sonicman I forgot about you ._." Whoops.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

8,285. Posted:

I'll have to add @Prof_Clayton and @Sonicman to my friends list.
I'm open for matches during the week between 3:30 and 10:30, though i'll be gone this weekend.

And seriously, listen to the Prof and Go Buy Xenoblade.

Edited on by CapnPancakes

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

8,286. Posted:

Alright people, sorry for not being really active lately, I've been pretty busy with a bunch of different things. And I'll probably be busy tomorrow most of the day, too, so I need someone to please post the gem for me. Don't worry, I'll still be able to organize everything related to the tourney starting Friday.
And about the tourney, I still haven't gotten that confirmation from @Emeralds and @JumpMad , and there are only 2 days left until the tourney starts. I haven't seen them anywhere lately, but if they don't say anything, I guess I'll just put them in anyways even if I have to disqualify them on the first round. But it would still be nice to get the confirmation that they will participate. And @Clay , I think you said you could bring somebody else in, since I'll probably put @Emeralds and @JumpMad in, that could be our player 32, then we could have the full 32 player tourney.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

8,287. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@Knuckles, for if you read this before NL posts it: http://mynintendonews.com/2013/01/24/sega-to-announce-new-son...

My jaw just dropped through the ground of Angel Island, and into the puget sound area of Washington. Closest I could get to a sea.

Thank you!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

8,288. Posted:

@ALL_SONIC_FANS

That Sonic game mentioned up there? Unleashed Day Stages, Colors and Generations style play! I never swear, so HECK YEAH!!

@3Dash Thank you once again.
/gives @3Dash my model 1 laser staff.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

8,289. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

In the talk of legends, I'll make a list

I just made a list of important people to the thread.
And because they deserve recognition as best players to grace our thread
@LordJumpMad
@Emeralds

Edit: Let me know if I forgot anyone. Also 10 month Anniversary of this thread.

Just quoting onto the next page.

I am ashamed of you guys. I asked if any of you thought I missed someone. Well, I purposely withheld their name, and you haven't noticed yet. I'm very disappointed in some of you. Finding said person will remove negative feelings mentioned above.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

8,290. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Is there anyone on this thread (myself included) that gives themselves credit for how good they are?

Here is your reason, Knuckles. It is inmediately assumed that the person making the list will be left out, no questions about it. Puzzle solved, 40/40 Picarats.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

8,291. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

In the talk of legends, I'll make a list

Edit: Let me know if I forgot anyone. Also 10 month Anniversary of this thread.

Just quoting onto the next page.

I am ashamed of you guys. I asked if any of you thought I missed someone. Well, I purposely withheld their name, and you haven't noticed yet. I'm very disappointed in some of you. Finding said person will remove negative feelings mentioned above.

I think that might have fixed it~
And @3Dash and @EveryoneElse, the Wii U games are looking awesome (But you might have gotten that from 3Dash's gracefully bolded, capped message), I'd give anything for a bit of information on SSB4. Just a screenshot. That's all I need from E3.
EDIT: @TLoL
Does dramatic thinking poses
Bravo~

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

8,292. Posted:

YEAH! MOAR SONIC!
I can't believe I didn't see this sooner. I seriously was just looking for info on the new games. Yes yes yes yes YES YES YES!!!
Untitled

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

8,293. Posted:

@Sonicman My dreams have come true. In that new Sonic game, 3DS will be Rush 5, you can play as [hopefuly] Knuckles and Shadow
Good news, all console, pc, and vita versions are 3D though, but I never thought I would see the return of Knuckles in a 2.5D Sonic platformer, or in a 3D title again. So happy. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

8,294. Posted:

@Knuckles 8000th post avatar!
Untitled
I should do this for a living.
Here's to another 8000 comments! :D

Edit: 290 posts late >_<

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tomodachi Life, and League of Legends.
Also known as sushifreAk, Justice, kidIcarus, and AnActualDash.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

8,295. Posted:

@Cyb3rnite - Better late than never though, right? :)
Awesome avatar, if I decide to change mine, I'll know who to go to. Did you draw that?

@thelegendoflink - I'll post your Gem later.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

8,296. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 No, I got it off the internet and put it on an awesome background that I also got on the internet.
Google is a lifesaver.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tomodachi Life, and League of Legends.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

8,297. Posted:

@Cyb3rnite - Well, it's still tons better than a lot of things I've seen or anything I could come up with. It looks fantastic.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

8,298. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 And that compliment is tons better than anything I could come up with ;)
No homo

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

8,299. Posted:

If it's true you can play as knuckles, I might give it another chance. But honestly, I don't enjoy the lack of input in sonic stages nowadays. Colors helped that, but generations did it again. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

8,300. Posted:

@Knuckles I thought you just didn't include yourself because you wroth the post. :P
@NewSonicGame There's a new sonic? I might possibly stand a chance of maybe getting it. I need a demo. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward