Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 8,081 to 8,100 of 16,251

thelegendoflink

Alright people, it's time to get this thing started. Well, not really, but the page for the tourney is up now.
Did a quick look through the thread, and added all of the people I clearly saw they wanted to join. But just in case I missed somthing, is anyone out of these joining?: @CaptainMorpheus @CosmiC @mudjo @ThePillowGolem. And out of the people I added, did I make a mistake, and is anybody there not participating? And of course, I still need that confirmation from @Emeralds and @JumpMad
Now, regarding the brackets. You can now notice some people get a free pass to the next round. This is purely random, and it will happen unless we get 6 more players. Remember, the deadline is Friday, so it's very possible we won't reach that number, but it would be really cool if we did. The current bracket is far from final, although I do like how all of the players who move directly to the next round are regulars from this thread But once the participants are set, I'll randomize it one more time. There will also be a 3rd place match, just because And that's basically it, any questions?

And I almost forgot, I guess Void the Lag King won't join?

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Knuckles

@tlol Thanks for my random placement into round 2. Its my birthday next weekend, and I didn't want to have to think about fighting. But now I have to fight 1 out of 2 people that I've never fought before? That will be interesting. I'll be polishing my old and new staves in my free time.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Void

thelegendoflink wrote:

And I almost forgot, I guess Void the Lag King won't join?

Well, if you insist, I'm just rather busy with school work, so I won't have much time to play.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Happy_Mask

@TLoL So is the tourney off of KO's or points? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

DreamyViridi

Funny how most of the veterans are in the second round. They feel like mini-bosses to me. XD
In which case, @3Dash is my Mini-Boss! If I make it pass the first round...

Also, it's my turn on the Gem; anyone mind if I post Sunday's and Monday's?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Auracle

Oh great. Looks like I'll be going toe-to-toe with @Ruce if I make it to the second round. I need to practice. A lot.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

New_3DaSh_XL

Speaking of practice, @Knuckles wanna practice with me later?

I could also practice with you if you want @True_Hero.

I also must say I have this feeling that @Knuckles and I are going to fight in round 3. That will be a truly interesting battle. And the one afterwards will be too, either @Knuckles or I is bound to go against @Ruceyod.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Auracle

@3Dash - I could use some practice. I've been lax on playing KI:U due to such things as school, events, and Sticker Star. When will you fight?

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

DreamyViridi

@3Dash - We'll see about that. Bring it on! I've got a goddess on my side too, y'know.
I'd watch out if I were you, I've got experience with the Fire element. Don't want ya melting now, do we?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

New_3DaSh_XL

You may have a goddess on your side, but do you have 300 hours in KIU, 16 9.0ed Chapters, one of which is Chapter 18(in which you play as Magnus, with no modifiers or powers), and an awesome 3DS skin for good luck?

@True_Hero I dunno... I can try to battle late afternoon before dinner or after dinner. I got a bit more school than usual to do today, not sure how long it'll take.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Auracle

@3Dash - Same with me. I'll try to battle later today.

Aquilalex

All right, I'm ready to lose XD @TheLilK98, when you give me the call, we fight!

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

Namco

3Dash wrote:

You may have a goddess on your side, but do you have 300 hours in KIU, 16 9.0ed Chapters, one of which is Chapter 18(in which you play as Magnus, with no modifiers or powers), and an awesome 3DS skin for good luck?

No, i have 466 hours in KIU every level 9.0ed and a awesome 3ds xl skin
(just saying)

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.