Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 8,041 to 8,060 of 16,251

Happy_Mask

@Sonicman I've added you. :3
Also if you guys are squabbling over the 8,000 comment, I shudder to imagine what horrors shall occur when we reach 10,000. .__________.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

thelegendoflink

@Happy_Mask
There will be blood and tears everywhere. But after the dust settles, the first person to provide a screenshot of his post as the 10000 one, that person shall be crowned the ultimate champion of the thread.
@Sonicman
Added you, I hope we can play sometime.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Aqueous

@Happy_Mask - You'll get what the ponies got, the honor of LordJumpMad appearing shortly after said post.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Tricoloryoshi

I kinda want to for a secret society that'll keep us from reaching 10000, an organization that'll keep deleting older posts just to prevent the catastrophe of #10000.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Prof_Clayton

I got petit computer, with no programming knowledge at all.
In 5 minutes I made a program that says, "Hello". •σ•

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

@Clay
That's almost right, but you got something very very wrong. The program must say "Hello World!" instead of just "Hello." Don't worry, it can still be fixed, and once you get it right, you'll be on track with your programming life. But anyways, that's pretty cool. Good luck, Basic is pretty basic, but I can only imagine the horrors of coding in a touchscren. You have my respect.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Prof_Clayton

@tlol I did that right after.
Right now I'm making conversations. I figured out how to get the computer to say it's 3 years older than you. (As in if you're 18, it's 21). Its a neat tool. And yeah, touchscreen.
Also good games earlier @Tricolors~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Ernest_The_Crab

Managed to make a staff that could hit people from anywhere (range maxed). Even the standard rapid shots had like 100+ range. Too bad I suck at using staffs though. Right now it's a set of stealth claws, anyone have an idea on how I can change this into a crusader blade (while carrying over the +3 range)?

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Knuckles

ThePillowGolem wrote:

Managed to make a staff that could hit people from anywhere (range maxed). Even the standard rapid shots had like 100+ range. Too bad I suck at using staffs though. Right now it's a set of stealth claws, anyone have an idea on how I can change this into a crusader blade (while carrying over the +3 range)?

That range means nothing if you can't hit your target. As for the fusion help, I don't have the link, but its saved on my 3DS. But the fusion site I'm talking about has the weapons you can fuse with to get the weapon you need.

Edit: Go to Dyntos Eye, and put crusader blade into the 3rd spot, not A or B.
That will generate a list of weapons that can be fused together to get the wanted weapon. Group 1 favors Stars, whereas Group 5 favors mods. Group 3 is a combination of the 2, a medium.

An since you said max range of a staff, I presume you mean Laser Staff, Shot Range +3.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Ernest_The_Crab

Knuckles wrote:

ThePillowGolem wrote:

That range means nothing if you can't hit your target. As for the fusion help, I don't have the link, but its saved on my 3DS. But the fusion site I'm talking about has the weapons you can fuse with to get the weapon you need.

Edit: Go to Dyntos Eye, and put crusader blade into the 3rd spot, not A or B.
That will generate a list of weapons that can be fused together to get the wanted weapon. Group 1 favors Stars, whereas Group 5 favors mods. Group 3 is a combination of the 2, a medium.

An since you said max range of a staff, I presume you mean Laser Staff, Shot Range +3.

Nah I meant I took the staff (a dark pit staff) to the practice arena and went all the way back till I hit the invisible wall. The regular charge shot could hit the target from there. I really couldn't test any further than that since quite literally I couldn't move back any further. I think it capped out at 165+ (the arena distance I mean).

Edited on by Ernest_The_Crab

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

New_3DaSh_XL

I have to do science all day today then go to some scout thing.
Sometimes homeschooling sucks
But tomorrow I'll be free in the afternoon/evening. Just lemme make a decent staff with a value less than 320.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

3Dash wrote:

But tomorrow I'll be free in the afternoon/evening. Just lemme make a decent staff with a value less than 320.

I'd honestly rather have your schedule. School is a bunch of teachers trying to cram everything into 40 minutes and no time to relax. And you have to learn at a set pace.
On the otherhand, you get to have a relaxing day compared to ours, learn at your pace, and relax (like posting stuff here, playing videogames, etc.)
And you get to avoid school buses. >.<

Welcome to my signature.

Happy_Mask

Prof_Clayton wrote:

3Dash wrote:

I'd honestly rather have your schedule. School is a bunch of teachers trying to cram everything into 40 minutes and no time to relax. And you have to learn at a set pace.
On the otherhand, you get to have a relaxing day compared to ours, learn at your pace, and relax (like posting stuff here, playing videogames, etc.)
And you get to avoid school buses. >.<

Now why would you want to avoid situations involving profane juvenile delinquents?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.