Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 7,681 to 7,700 of 16,251

Tricoloryoshi

3Dash wrote:

And you should stop listening to Chatzy. Whatever, whenever I see a Magnus Club user I must destroy him/her, even if it means my death. I'm stupid that way.

Yeah. ._." I guess I should, but kinda like the aurum palm, 6ranged overall defense+2 standing charged shot +4 and in peril attack boost-3, but in the end i fused a pudgy palm I like much more, but I guess I can keep the aurum palm around at least until I can fuse it into something better.
Btw, you can still see my little debate with chatzy in the nintendo general chatzy.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Knuckles

@3Dash Same with me and Laser Staves. Recently in an FFA, one poor soul switched from their great Divine Bow, to a terrible laser staff. It was because I pwned with my Laser the previous round. As for the next round, lets just say I got more KO's than I was used to, and that person placed last place.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

@TLoL Okay, so I'll post the weapon tomorrow. :3 Thanks~
@Knuckles I'd be up for a bracket style tournament. Just please don't have me and @Tlol together in round 1.
@3Dash & @Knuckles Good thing I don't use Laser Staff or Magnus. I also dislike in random how people switch to winning weapons. -.- I got 1st in a 6 player First Blade match .xD

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

@Clay Oh well, more KOs for you!
@Knuckles Well, now that I think about it, we both reacted similarly when we found out the other was using his signature weapon(when I found my Laser Staff and you tried that Magnus Club), except maybe the fact I didn't challenge you in huge letters.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

3Dash wrote:

BLADES
Burst Blade
Optical Blade
Royal Blade

STAVES
Insight Staff
Orb Staff
Dark Pit Staff

ARMS
Volcano Arm
Bomber Arm

CANNONS
EZ Cannon

CLUBS
Ogre Club
Aurum Club

PALMS
Uh... Pudgy Palm, I guess?

ORBITARS
Arlon Orbitars
Fairy Orbitars
Boom Orbitars

BOWS
Divine Bow
Fortune Bow
Crystal Bow
Angel Bow
Hawkeye Bow

CLAWS
Tiger Claws

Here's the edited list. I think we have enough weapons.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Auracle

Sorry I have been on very much. I've been fighting the dreaded school. Once my schedule evens out a bit, I should be on more. :3

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

thelegendoflink

@Knuckles
Yeah, I feel that way too when someone else is using one of my weapons. When that happens, I just use every possible dirty tactic to completely destroy them, and that's what usually happens. And, by the way, I've been using an ultra generic Laser Staff (6R DCS+4) for my LvDs, and it's amazingly fun. So you might want to target me next .
@3Dash
Alright, that list sounds right. But what's the possible new date for the games?
@Championship
Ok, lots of people seem to be up for it. I've actually wanted to set up something like this for a while, so I'll make the "official" announcement later.

And I forgot (thanks dash) happy birthday Clay and Lag King!

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Namco

Happy birthday @Void and @Clayton I don't have any gifs but here's a video related to my avatar...

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Tricoloryoshi

Happy birthday! I don't have any gifs either, so I guess I'll just sit here with my underwhelming birthday greeting. :/
Also I'm very happy with that unused weapon list. but have I seriously never used my hawkeye bow with you guys? weir, I used it really often, and I still use it.
though I'm somewhat sad of my inability to use a lot of my new weapons. :/

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

DreamyViridi

[insert meaningful happy birthday post here]

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.