3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 7,501 to 7,520 of 16,262

AuthorMessage

Ruceyod

7,501. Posted:

@Knuckles I'm not exactly going. I just don't have the time to play. I can still post from time to time.

@thelegendoflink I don't know how many SK members there is so maybe accusing SK of using SlipShot+EnergyCharge was wrong of me but with the members I played, they did use it often. I don't know if they were lazy or dependent though. That quite long ago too. I remember SK.Sonic spamming his Fortune Bow and Geodude with I don't remember.

@3Dash I was talking about you not being into the Pokémon serie. I sure envy you...I really don't have any reason to play them and yet I keep buying every release. I never tried to quit KI:U. If I am less into the game, it's because I brutally stop playing it. For a few months I would play 6 hours a day, then suddenly, I had to stop playing because of an anime convention. The convention lasted 3 days and after that, it was hard to get back into the game. It's like being free from a curse (a good one!) and you don't want to feel trapped again.

@Prof_Clayton That's...so weird. You are usually free during the week and busy on the weekend... ._.

@MeInVideoGames I don't exactly do video games. What I mainly do in the team (of 2, lol) is the monsters' designs. Everything else is done by my friend including graphics, musics, story and programming. It's his game, I got dragged in because of my passion for mythology and collecting. That's why I love RPGs, Simulations along with card games. There are some times when he needs a second head and that's when I can do more than monsters' designing.
Ruceyod (my character which my username is base on) appear as the ultimate optional boss.
This is an amazing 1 minute MS Paint drawing of it. I would show a better picture but most pictures are artwork for the game and I don't think I can share that.
Untitled

EDIT: Lol, I forgot to say the most important things, it's a Platform Action RPG. The game's name is Dreamkness. The story is about a MMO that works along with dreams. The demo will be available on the game's website that is not done yet. He is aiming March because he wants to present it at an amateur games convention. He plans to finish it in 3 years and release for free on smartphones. I have no idea if he plans to translate it in English.

For an update, the only thing he have left to do for the demo is programing the techniques and drawing the enemies.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216 | Nintendo Network ID: Ruceyod

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

7,502. Posted:

@Clay - I know what you mean, schedule that is. Hopefully you don't get run down too much. :D
@Ruceyod - I think it would be fun to make a game some day. I don't know if I'd be any good at it, but I won't know if I don't try. Anyways, good luck with completing yours. :)

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

7,503. Posted:

@Ruceyod That would explain why I got nothing but your accounts when I googled "Ruceyod" XD

@Everyone OK, I think my weekdays will be free, and my weekends full. Its better than almost no time on NL though!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,504. Posted:

@Ruceyod Oh... yeah. Well, partly I never got into it because I didn't want to get a new one every year and a half. Then Christmas rolled around and for some reason I got Pokemon Black... I've only played like 25 minutes of it though, so I have no idea if I'll get into the Pokemon series or not. Including Pokemon Black, I got 3 RPGs(if you include Sticker Star, I know some don't) so I may not get into Pokemon simply because I got 3 RPGs, and am a bit RPGed out.

@Knuckles Sounds good.On weekdays I can usually battle Tuesday and Thursday, and almost never Wednesday or Monday. And sometimes Friday. So... we could do one of the battles on a Tuesday/Thurday, and another on a Saturday/Sunday.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

7,505. Posted:

@3Dash My wednesdays and thursdays are usually booked up. I have some time on Thurs, but that would be 3:30PM PST to 5:30PM PST.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,506. Posted:

@Knuckles Ok.
So to @AllPlayers, would Tuesday or Saturday work for most/all of you?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

7,507. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

ThreadUsers&Lurkers I'm going to be on less for a bit. I have a tight schedule I warned a few about. Maybe until mid February. But weekends are open! B-)

same for me :( i'm very busy next weeks.
@3Dash Saturday is best for me :)
oh, and i gotta tell you guys a secret... i never played any Pokémon game :/
But i'm gonna catch up... Gonna catch them all... playing gold at the moment and looking forward to X and Y

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

7,508. Posted:

Starting next week, my schedule is going to consist of less video games until Spring Break or something but weekends should be good. I think Saturday should be good for me. @3Dash
@Sir_Anthony
Really :O I never owned a Pokemon game before but I have played Pokemon.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,509. Posted:

Well, if @sir_Anthony is going to be playing on Saturday, I think that means I'm gonna be playing Tuesday.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

7,510. Posted:

Im tired of playing online with random people, their so..... how can I put this...... oh, unpredictable :/
Im going to open a random room @2:30 PST if anyone is interested. :3

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

7,511. Posted:

Tuesday is pretty good for me, Saturday isn't as good but I might still be able on Saturday, So really it depends on if I can make Saturday.
What time is that EST, gcm?

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

7,512. Posted:

3 hour difference between PST and EST.

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Void

7,513. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@Knuckles Ok.
So to @AllPlayers, would Tuesday or Saturday work for most/all of you?

I could do Tuesday, it's the day after my birthday.
Also, I'll play with you @GCM, but tell me, what time is it for you right now? And so I can play with you, my friend code is 4425 - 1488 - 7357.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,514. Posted:

Sooo.... 5:30? Well, I'll probably be working on something then, and won't be able to join.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

7,515. Posted:

@3Dash
Both days are good for me.
@GamecubeMan
I may be able to join, not sure.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

7,516. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

3 hour difference between PST and EST.

Oh, ok, thanks. :)
And happy birthday void, even though it isn't today I wanna say it before I forget. ._.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

7,517. Posted:

Void wrote:

Also, I'll play with you @GCM, but tell me, what time is it for you right now? And so I can play with you, my friend code is 4425 - 1488 - 7357.

Added, its about 2 o'clock now.
PS This is PST and Im not wrong, unless my whole town is living a lie 0.o

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

7,518. Posted:

Starting up room, 5 minutes, random map, friend's friends can join, CPU Level 7

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Void

7,519. Posted:

Untitled

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

7,520. Posted:

I can't join, probably because Void is in. Oh well.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340