Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 7,481 to 7,500 of 16,251

Auracle

@LuigiMan200 - You came through again for us as usual. Thanks, and great job.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

DreamyViridi

@True_Hero - No Prob, I do what I can. ^^
Hey, I got today off from Uni, played some online and got one heck of a Magnus Club (random reward); if you're hit with a Forward-Dash Shot, you will get Petrified, almost always anyway for me so far. It's only ★★ Range but I'm messing around and having fun with it. This must be how @3Dash feels!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

thelegendoflink

@True_Hero
Chrono Trigger is one of those games that, after you complete it, you always wish you could play it again for the first time. Enjoy it, as I said it's my favourite RPG of all time.
@Ruceyod
SomeoneWhoDied, the looping king, the no longer champion of the undead. He was one of the best players when SK was in its infancy. However, once he found the dark side of cloning, he started relying completely on his weapons and powers, while letting his skills go below average, which made him one of the worst players to be angel. Well known for his obsession at becoming the very best at every game he tried, his cloning skills allowed him to get some of the best weapons anyone in the game has seen, he's even broken several cloning boundaries and fused weapons well over the suspected 308 value cap. However, his arrogance got him hate for some of the members of SK, which eventually got him to ragequit out of the clan. After that, he set out to find a clan that would allow him to use his broken weapons unhindered, and that clan was none other than AS. Eventually, he sought to be the weapon master of the clan, which wasn't hard considering the skill level of the rest of the members. Not only that, but his theorycrafting without evidence skills on the gamefaq boards gave him the title of one of the legendary champions. Now, on the last few days, he joined one of gamefaqs tourneys, sure that he would come out on top. However, he was defeated in the very first round, by an unknown from SK, an event which caused a lot of joy across the clans, along with pain from SWD himself. According from the champion laws, this means that he is no longer one of the champions.
/wall of text
And you tried out for SK? Why aren't you in there now, then?
By the way, wanna 1v1 sometime?

Spotpass gem coming soon...

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

New_3DaSh_XL

LuigiMan200 wrote:

@True_Hero - No Prob, I do what I can. ^^
Hey, I got today off from Uni, played some online and got one heck of a Magnus Club (random reward); if you're hit with a Forward-Dash Shot, you will get Petrified, almost always anyway for me so far. It's only ★★ Range but I'm messing around and having fun with it. This must be how @3Dash feels!

Yeah sure... but if you even think about using that against me this will be war!

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

No. 280 / 09 Jan 2013
Earthmaul Club
Ranged: ★☆
Melee: ★★☆
Value: 208 (Yellow)
Knockback Defense +3
Poison+1
Stamina +2
Gem to Hearts: +95
Gem to Weapon: -9600

DreamyViridi

@3Dash
Untitled

Heh heh, I joke, I joke! XD

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

@Ideal_Hero - I don't think I'll ever get a 100% file; 97.6% is good enough for me.

Mario Maker Levels

Happy_Mask

I just want X for another flying legend and froakie.
I keep telling myself I'll quit pokemon, but I never can...-_-

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Ruceyod

@True_Hero I can spoil a bit for you if you're not determined enough to read 300 pages. But, I think it's safer to ask other spotpass fighters here.

@Prof_Clayton He let me in after our first match but we continued for the heck of it. It was 50/50.

@thelegendoflink Didn't know SomeoneWhoDied have an interesting history but I'm not really surprise. His dedication in games is admirable but he uses it for the wrong reason. He always want to find an easier way to win without effort. If the 3DS was hackable, he wouldn't hesite to hack his weapons or abilities like he did with the DS games. The worst part is, he isn't even trying to hide it, he'll show off what is impossible to do legitly and would use it competitivly. He did want to keep the hack codes to himself though. The guide he made probably don't help (didn't check it yet). He probably knows that is near impossible to build perfect weapons in a few fusions without Streetpass and doesn't fear an equal.
As for the SK tryout, the explanation that comes first in mind is that I fail the test. That was far from the case, since I was at least decent without Energy Charge+SlipShot (a combination I always see in SK). I just eventually died there like how I die here. I only took the test because I wanted challenge but was greatly disappointed.
And for 1v1, well, my vacation ended just last Thursday. Now, it's the finals so I don't have much time to spare. I have 3 weeks left, I finish on the 29th. Then, I'll have 2 weeks of vacation.

@Happy_Mask Same about quitting. I envy @3Dash for that.

I'm already bore of pokémon, the proof is my White 2 is still hanging. But this time, I'll play with a different purpose. Because this is a huge evolution from previous Pokémon games, I'll need to study all new mechanism, and question myself about the game. I am the assistant of a amateur/future video game programmer/designer after all! We're working hard on releasing a demo for March.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Happy_Mask

@Ruceyod you prefer us over SK?
Not surprised that you turned them down though, you are the most honorable fighter here. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Ruceyod

@Happy_Mask Lol, yes I do prefer this community over SK by far.
I am more useful here than in SK because you guys have a different point of view of Kid Icarus from them. While you aren't as serious as them, you still want to improuve and actually improuving, not winning. This is really inspiring in many ways. Also, being in a clan means you have a purpose to fufill when playing. That's like remouving my freedom. I wouldn't mind saying I'm in SK but only to let other knows that I have pass their test. Kind of like a medal.
I think everyone here is honorable for being able to still enjoy this game even against competition.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

GamecubeMan

3Dash wrote:

We could do these by days, like those who can fight on Sunday and those who can fight on Saturday, instead of the groups I came up with.

I almost forgot, all this Mankey Talk...... 0.o Sign me up for Saturday.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@Luigiman200 Sorry, I forgot about reading that one. It probably got tangled in between other posts and forgot about reading it. As for why I thought you missed your day.... school, relationship, pikachu retaliation, etc.
@tlol Did you just copy and paste that article? And does that say the value cap is 308? I have 340 Raptor Claws!

@Ruceyod Sorry to see you go again. And I agree with you, the only reason I want to be in SK is just to say I passed their test.
And did I read that right? Your making video games? Epic!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

thelegendoflink

@Ruceyod
Fair enough, although I think you mostly got the impression of the Slip Shot thing because of SWD. And true, that's the main reason why I joined SK. I still play freely and troll tryhards when I can( a few days ago I beat a Taurus Arm user with a melee Orb Staff, now that was epic), but I just did it to show how I was able to pass their test. And yeah, I'll have to wait, my bad for not using the opportunity I had before. But woah, you're working with videogames? That's pretty cool, I wish you the best of luck.
@Knuckles
Nah, I just did the wall of text myself because I felt like it You should be able to tell by the grammar errors And the 308 thing refers to fusion, while the value cap sits at 342. It means that after 308, the result of a fusion of two weapons with similar values has a value drop, instead of a increase. However, SWD worked through it, and made one of the most beautiful fusion projects ever (although far from an amazing weapon by itself): well, couldn't find the image, maybe I'll edit later

Prof_Clayton

@Questioners Ruceyod is literally in the videogame.
@TLoL Who was it? I'd laugh if it was Warp who beat SWD. I'm guessing... Sonic?
@ThreadUsers&Lurkers I'm going to be on less for a bit. I have a tight schedule I warned a few about. Maybe until mid February. But weekends are open!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

@Clay
Nah, it was QC AKA You Know. Those were some of the most glorious moments ever in the SK chatzy, then I lost my tourney match against one of the most hated persons in the community . And I guess that explains why I haven't fought you in a while, that's sad, but understandable.

Ruceyod

@Knuckles I'm not exactly going. I just don't have the time to play. I can still post from time to time.

@thelegendoflink I don't know how many SK members there is so maybe accusing SK of using SlipShot+EnergyCharge was wrong of me but with the members I played, they did use it often. I don't know if they were lazy or dependent though. That quite long ago too. I remember SK.Sonic spamming his Fortune Bow and Geodude with I don't remember.

@3Dash I was talking about you not being into the Pokémon serie. I sure envy you...I really don't have any reason to play them and yet I keep buying every release. I never tried to quit KI:U. If I am less into the game, it's because I brutally stop playing it. For a few months I would play 6 hours a day, then suddenly, I had to stop playing because of an anime convention. The convention lasted 3 days and after that, it was hard to get back into the game. It's like being free from a curse (a good one!) and you don't want to feel trapped again.

@Prof_Clayton That's...so weird. You are usually free during the week and busy on the weekend... ._.

@MeInVideoGames I don't exactly do video games. What I mainly do in the team (of 2, lol) is the monsters' designs. Everything else is done by my friend including graphics, musics, story and programming. It's his game, I got dragged in because of my passion for mythology and collecting. That's why I love RPGs, Simulations along with card games. There are some times when he needs a second head and that's when I can do more than monsters' designing.
Ruceyod (my character which my username is base on) appear as the ultimate optional boss.
This is an amazing 1 minute MS Paint drawing of it. I would show a better picture but most pictures are artwork for the game and I don't think I can share that.
Untitled

EDIT: Lol, I forgot to say the most important things, it's a Platform Action RPG. The game's name is Dreamkness. The story is about a MMO that works along with dreams. The demo will be available on the game's website that is not done yet. He is aiming March because he wants to present it at an amateur games convention. He plans to finish it in 3 years and release for free on smartphones. I have no idea if he plans to translate it in English.

For an update, the only thing he have left to do for the demo is programing the techniques and drawing the enemies.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.