Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 7,461 to 7,480 of 16,251

Auracle

@Knuckles - At this point, I really don't know. I do know that Y has a cool looking red bird, which has attracted my attention. It may be fire type, but I doubt it. I'll let you know if I find anything else out.
Also, in case anybody hasn't already seen them yet, here are the legendaries.
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Knuckles

@True Thanks I was in the middle of viewing the trailer with the legendaries when I had to go, and all I saw was a Y shaped bird. I'm getting Y, that bird looks cool! XD

Edit: Whats the fire starters name again?
Also @True thanks for my avatar, and my favorite thing about your bio's besides my own and the coolness of them all, was the reference to @sir_Anthony's laser staff duel with me. Those were some intense matches...

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Auracle

@Knuckles - Sure thing! I loved making those bios for you guys because it was something fun I knew I could do for. Also, I could make references to this thread's history (well, at least as long as I've been here) and various inside jokes. So, I'm glad that you guys enjoyed them.
Also, the fire fox is named Fennekin.
Untitled

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Ruceyod

@SomeoneWhoDied isn't that of a great player. I've never seen him without Slip Shot. He was the one who tested me for Sky Kings clan tryout and he underestimated me. He used the most obvious tricks but probably because he's too dependent to them. I also hate his personality. He thinks he made up all the strategies and people are copying him. He always wants credits. That was the case for every competitive games we played in common. It's worst when he plays DS games because he actually hacks and was prideful...grrr...sorry, he ruined many games for me...sigh...

@Clayton I'm very excited for Pokémon X/Y!! Finally something refreshing. When Game Freaks try something new, they know how to do it!

Untitled
VS.
Untitled

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Auracle

@Ruceyod - I plan to make a bio of you sometime, but I'll need to get to know what you're like before that. Perhaps it's time that I read through some of this forum's history...

Void

I plan on getting Y version with Chespin, but I want to see thier final forms first, and, I may be able to convince my sister to by the X version, she likes Froakie.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

DreamyViridi

I just wish either the release date was closer or the announcement was later; I want to play it NOW, not 9 months away...
The hype's going to be so distracting.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Prof_Clayton

@Pokeamaners I'm going with Froakie, a possible flying water type? The other ones just look.... meh to me. Still need to see the video however.
@Dash Good thing you didn't lose it!
@Ruceyod SomeoneWhoTrolled let you in SK? o.0 Did you say no?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

@Knuckles and @Clayton Yeah, I took it out of my system to play Sticker Star then never took it inside after I got home! Good thing I remembered where I put it though.

As for the Pokemon X/Y, I'm going to not get hyped about it at all, then maybe I'll get it. I already said I better like Black a lot to get Black 2 or X/Y. Which also means I actually need to get to playing Black...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@3Dash - I'm not gonna hype too much but can't help but think of the possibilities the games could bring...

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

New_3DaSh_XL

I'm much too busy hyping ACNL and LMDM to hype X/Y. I would be hyping Pikmin 3... but I wanna play the first and maybe the second before I play that one, but I can't find the first one anywhere!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Auracle

I can't help but hype Pokemon because it was my first game and continues to hold a special place in my heart. But I should be able to keep sane. This isn't my first wait for a Pokemon launch after all.

Auracle

@3Dash - Ah, then it's already taken affect. Excellent.

Knuckles

A reminder to everyone! Sundays and Tuesdays weapons weren't posted. Sunday was a Knuckle Staff, and yesterday was... darn, I forget. I'm too tired right know to think straight.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

DreamyViridi

Well, Sunday's was:

No. 277 / 06 Jan 2012
Knuckle Staff
Ranged: ★★☆
Melee: ★★★
Value: 246 (Yellow)
Status Resistance +1
Standing Cont. Fire +1
Melee Combo +2
Power Attack +1
Gem to Hearts: +165
Gem to Weapon: -17900

Tuesday, I already posted (# 7,426)

LuigiMan200 wrote:

No. 279 / 08 Jan 2013
Phoenix Arm
Ranged: ★★★
Melee: -
Value: 230 (Yellow)
Overall Defense +3
Forward-Dash Cont. Fire +2
Recovery Effect +1
In-Peril Autododge +1
Gem to Hearts: +133
Gem to Weapon: -13900

The day I forget Spotpass Gems...
Honestly, where would this thread be without me? (not to get too egotistical)

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.