3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 7,421 to 7,440 of 16,184

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

7,421. Posted:

That should work. /me girds my loins for incoming battles.

Boom. Backlog.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,422. Posted:

I've already decided for at least one battle I'm using a Burst Blade, but probably only for like one battle, because it's basically the most unused and worst weapon ever.

(Oh and True, I got TLoL, stop complaining :P)

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,423. Posted:

@sir_Anthony - You're good, but I wouldn't call you scary. And besides, I was just joking. :D
@3Dash - I realize that now. I'll stop complaining. :P

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

7,424. Posted:

No. 279 / 08 Jan 2013
Phoenix Arm
Ranged: ★★★
Melee: -
Value: 230 (Yellow)
Overall Defense +3
Forward-Dash Cont. Fire +2
Recovery Effect +1
In-Peril Autododge +1
Gem to Hearts: +133
Gem to Weapon: -13900

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,425. Posted:

I can't find one, but does anyone have a link to this pic
Untitled
without the logo and pit?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,426. Posted:

@3Dash - I looked, but I can't find one either. Are you planning on using it for an avatar or something?

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,427. Posted:

Well, I was trying to create a skin for my 3DS KIU themed, and it'd be cool to have that as a background for the inside.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

7,428. Posted:

Untitled
It's from the Japanse box art... It's only the sky :P
i hope it's fine :) here is the link http://a0.twimg.com/profile_background_images/431560944/bg.jpg

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

Miss_Pixelheart

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,429. Posted:

@3Dash - Uh, your KIU themed what?

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,430. Posted:

That works GREAT! Thanks @sir_Anthony, I don't care too much if it's Japanese or not.

EDIT: @True_Hero I'm designing a skin for my 3DS on gelaskin.com (which I must thank @sir_Anthony again for that link) and I'm putting a lot of KIU artwork onto it.

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

7,431. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@3Dash tlol has a needle palm, SH +3, DSC +4, 6 Stars Ranged.

Almost, but not quite. Replace SH +3 with SH +1, and we're there. Still, you have a good memory Knuckles. That Needle Palm is one of my favourite weapons, I'm planning on doing an improved one sometime.

3Dash wrote:

Angel Bow

Well, Angel Bow is a borderline OP weapon. By itself it's not that scary, since it's easily canceled, but add Slip Shot and Homing Boost and then it's almost as bad as Sliptracks. So it's not quite OP, but not underused either.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,432. Posted:

@TLoL But the only powers you can use in these battles are status powers(y'know, Poison attack, Petrify attack, etc)

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

7,433. Posted:

@3Dash
I know, what I meant to say is that Angel Bow is far from underused.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,434. Posted:

@TLoL Ah. Well, with what you said, that makes sense.

BTW, How does me adding Hawkeye Bow, Somewhat Staff, and Tiger Claws(not unused, but most underused claw in this thread I think)

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

7,435. Posted:

@3Dash
Hawkeye Bow and Tiger Claws are good ideas. However, Somewhat Staff is one of the best Standing Charge Shot weapons in the game. Instead of going into a rant, I'll just leave this video here...

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,436. Posted:

@3Dash - Very cool 3DS skin idea. How much will it cost to be made?

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

7,437. Posted:

@3Dash - That background would make an amazing skin! Or should I say, "Hamazing."

Boom. Backlog.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,438. Posted:

It's $20, but that's not including shipping and tax.
I should be able to scrape up that much...

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

7,439. Posted:

@Tlol
Holy... is 'cheap' even the right word for that?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

7,440. Posted:

Don't add the hawkeye bow that's on of my favorite weapons and i use it a lot... I wouldn't mind though :P
i also have a skin for my 3ds from gelaskins with a paper mario theme.

Miss_Pixelheart

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857