Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 7,421 to 7,440 of 16,250

Wonder_Ideal

That should work. /me girds my loins for incoming battles.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. [email protected]

Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Auracle

@sir_Anthony - You're good, but I wouldn't call you scary. And besides, I was just joking.
@3Dash - I realize that now. I'll stop complaining.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

@3Dash - I looked, but I can't find one either. Are you planning on using it for an avatar or something?

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Auracle

@3Dash - Uh, your KIU themed what?

New_3DaSh_XL

That works GREAT! Thanks @sir_Anthony, I don't care too much if it's Japanese or not.

EDIT: @True_Hero I'm designing a skin for my 3DS on gelaskin.com (which I must thank @sir_Anthony again for that link) and I'm putting a lot of KIU artwork onto it.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Knuckles wrote:

@3Dash tlol has a needle palm, SH +3, DSC +4, 6 Stars Ranged.

Almost, but not quite. Replace SH +3 with SH +1, and we're there. Still, you have a good memory Knuckles. That Needle Palm is one of my favourite weapons, I'm planning on doing an improved one sometime.

3Dash wrote:

Angel Bow

Well, Angel Bow is a borderline OP weapon. By itself it's not that scary, since it's easily canceled, but add Slip Shot and Homing Boost and then it's almost as bad as Sliptracks. So it's not quite OP, but not underused either.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

thelegendoflink

@3Dash
I know, what I meant to say is that Angel Bow is far from underused.

thelegendoflink

@3Dash
Hawkeye Bow and Tiger Claws are good ideas. However, Somewhat Staff is one of the best Standing Charge Shot weapons in the game. Instead of going into a rant, I'll just leave this video here...

Auracle

@3Dash - Very cool 3DS skin idea. How much will it cost to be made?

Wonder_Ideal

@3Dash - That background would make an amazing skin! Or should I say, "Hamazing."

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. [email protected]

Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Robin_Aisaga

Don't add the hawkeye bow that's on of my favorite weapons and i use it a lot... I wouldn't mind though
i also have a skin for my 3ds from gelaskins with a paper mario theme.

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic