3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 7,401 to 7,420 of 16,263

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

7,401. Posted:

@3Dash Predator = Broken
Needle Palm, Halo Club, and a few of those are used frequently. I'd be interested.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

7,402. Posted:

I might wait till tomorrow to post the weapon to give knuckles a chance. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,403. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@3Dash Predator = Broken
Needle Palm, Halo Club, and a few of those are used frequently. I'd be interested.

Yes yes... I get it... Predator is OPed...
I never see Needle used online. At least, by people on the thread.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

7,404. Posted:

@3Dash tlol has a needle palm, SH +3, DSC +4, 6 Stars Ranged.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

7,405. Posted:

@3Dash Im intersted in the unused weapons battles. I think I've trained enough. Anyway, what about the Girly Angel Bow?

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

7,406. Posted:

@Happy_Mask Um, I already beat you to it XD Post 7399, previous page

Knuckles wrote:

I'm interested in the fights. I would say the laser staff is never used online at all. :P
As for the weapons, SN me the list or make a more offical one, broken up into categories please.
And since this hasn't been done yet...
No. 278/ January 7th, 2012
Aurum Blade
Ranged: ★☆
Melee: ★★★
Value: 202
Shot Range +1
Running Speed +1
Evasion +1
Gem to Weapon: -8700
Gem to Hearts: +88

Goodish news, it looks like I'll just be out of wifi alot, but not for super extended periods of time! I'll still need someone to post the Monday gems, and I've noticed nothing really different in the way things are going, so carry on. :) I can't always be here, so its good to know you all will watch over the thread. :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

7,407. Posted:

Ok, but is it a good idea for me to wait until the day after to post the gem to give you a chance? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

7,408. Posted:

Been struggling to find time to post for the last few days. >.< I'll be more active soon. :)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

7,409. Posted:

@Prof I understand, you said you would be busy.
@Happy_Mask Thats a good idea. Lets do that unless I say otherwise for that day.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,410. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@3Dash tlol has a needle palm, SH +3, DSC +4, 6 Stars Ranged.

He does? :-? I don't ever remember seeing him use it, but ok.

So here's what we have so far.

BLADES
Burst Blade
Optical Blade
Royal Blade

STAVES
Insight Staff
Orb Staff
Dark Pit Staff

ARMS
Volcano Arm
Bomber Arm

CANNONS
EZ Cannon

CLUBS
Ogre Club
Aurum Club

PALMS
Uh... Pudgy Palm, I guess?

ORBITARS
Arlon Orbitars
Fairy Orbitars
Boom Orbitars

BOWS
Divine Bow
Fortune Bow
Crystal Bow
Angel Bow

CLAWS
I don't have anything here yet.

So that's what we have so far, there are some more I'll probably add later(like another Palm, if I find another unused one).
Also, remember it's only status attack powers, and you can't use the same weapon more than once in a row.

Are there any objections to the list so far, and are there any other weapon you can think of that should be added? I'm going through all the weapons again later to check again, but I'll consider any input any of you have.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,411. Posted:

Oh, and also the player list so far is
@3Dash
@True_Hero
@Ideal_Hero
@Knuckles
@sir_Anthony, although I'm seriously doubting the fact you'll be able to join me
@Tricoloryoshi
@thelegendoflink
@Prof_Clayton
And @Gamecubeman

However, those that have the first chance of getting in are
@3Dash
@thelegendoflink
@True_Hero
@Ideal_Hero
@sir_Anthony
@Tricoloryoshi

Then, after that, it's first enter first to fight for
@Gamecubeman
@Knuckles
@Prof_Clayton

I'm doubting @sir_Anthony will be able to join, so that means at least one of those last 3 should be able to get in. Also, I'm going to just leave the room open for like a half an hour to an hour, to let most if not all of those that want to play play.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

7,412. Posted:

@3Dash Thanks for making it very clear. :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

7,413. Posted:

@3Dash - I would like to play. This will force me to adapt to using a weapon I'm not used to.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,414. Posted:

@Ideal_Hero Alright, then I'll erase the question from the previous post. Thanks for replying quickly.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

7,415. Posted:

@3Dash yeah i doubt that to... But i had a serious talk with my wifi adapter :|
so maybey we can try in a 1vs1?

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

7,416. Posted:

I say whatever we do with this tournament, it be divided into separate rooms. It only causes problems when we are all in one room.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,417. Posted:

Sure, we can try. If I'm not straining my brain to find out what to do in Sticker Star later, or mastering quests in Ninty Land, I'll probably be playing Uprising anyway.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

7,418. Posted:

Sorry to double post again, but @True_Hero That'd probably let @sir_Anthony join, so good idea. How does this sound...

@3Dash
@Ideal_Hero
@Gamecubeman
@thelegendoflink
@Tricoloryoshi

and

@True_Hero
@Prof_Clayton
@sir_Anthony
@Knuckles

Does everyone's WiFies work that way?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

7,419. Posted:

@3Dash - Looks good, but you left me in a room with scary people like Knuckles and Clay. :O
Just kidding. I do need to look for a good cruddy weapon to use, though. I may have a few laying around that might do just the trick...

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

7,420. Posted:

I think that works fine :)
EDIT: @true_hero you think i'm not scary! D:

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857