Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 7,381 to 7,400 of 16,251

Ruceyod

Hope I'm not too late.
I'm sorry to learn such unfortunate news @Knuckles , I honestly don't know how to react.
I wish I could have been on more often and enjoy the time we had. I'd never think something horrible would happen, well not until the Spotpass weapon is done.
From my part, all I can do is hope for the best. I'll lurk here more often to ensure activity.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

New_3DaSh_XL

I know we're still kinda recovering from @Knuckles leaving(even if we'll still see him) but...

ANNOUNCING THE UNUSED WEAPON GAMES!

So I'll have more details later, but here's basically what'll happen.
So here's how it goes.
I'm going to selectively pick some weapons that we almost never if have never used online with each other(at least, to my knowledge). So for example, here's a few example weapons.

Burst Blade
Optical Blade
Aurum Club (maybe)
Dark Pit Staff (maybe)

And a couple others I forget.

I'll also probably make it so you can only use status powers, not sure about that yet though either.

Anyone interested?

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Auracle

@3Dash - I'm interested. I have a few of those weapons floating around somewhere.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Namco

I'm sure nobody is ever using a stupid slow ancient staff... you can add that one to

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Namco

Damn, i have an awesome ancient staff i could use :/
Oh and i don't see many people using a pudgy palm

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

New_3DaSh_XL

Pudgy Palm is currently under consideration.

Adding the Divine Bow, the Crystal Bow, and the Fortune Bow.

EDIT: Adding Ogre Club, Predator Cannon, maybe EZ Cannon, maybe Arlon Orbitars, maybe Fairy Orbitars, Bomber Arm, Volcano Arm, and maybe Boom Orbitars.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward

thelegendoflink

@Knuckles
It's sad to hear that you'll start coming here less. Not many OPs stay on their threads for so long, and not only that, but you always were one of the main reasons this thread was able to be succesful. It's going to be hard to have another person like that, but if we must, my vote would easily go to Clay. And I'm looking forward to fighting your improved weapons once you come back, it'll definitely be interesting.

3Dash wrote:

Predator Cannon

Oh man, you've seen nothing at all.
Anyways, I think it's a good idea to have a match with the least used weapons, I'm definitely in. If you want my input, I'm always available.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

New_3DaSh_XL

I've rarely if never seen a Predator Cannon online, and by online I mean on this thread. But, if you think it's OPed or something, I can exclude it. If you think of any unused weapons or nearly unused, feel free to post them here, although earlier I went through all 108 weapons.

So I decided the only powers that will be available to use will be the status attacks, as those are almost never used or never used. So that means Freeze Attack, Petrify Attack, Poison Attack, etc, all excpet for Instant Death Attack, only because you can't use that online.

ALSO! I decided that there would be some rule for using weapons, example, you can't use the same weapon twice in a row. Partially because some weapons will be more powerful than others, partially so most of the weapons are used hopefully.

8 Bit Forward

thelegendoflink

@3Dash
Predator Cannon is one of those weapons that everybody agrees is broken. Its Backwards Dash Charge Shot is completely undodgable without Evasion modifiers if it has homing boost or Shot Homing +3. Add great range, damage, and the possibility to curve over other shots, and you've got something worse than Sliptracks.
As for the underused weapons, these are the weapons that I've never ever seen anybody using: Poseidon Cannon, Arlon Orbitars, Halo Club, Skyscraper Club and Volcano Arm. There may be worse weapons, but those are the ones I've seen the least.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

New_3DaSh_XL

I've seen a couple Halo Clubs recently, but I'll put that into consideration. I almost never do, but occasioanlly do use a Posidon Cannon, and every once and a while I'll use or I'll see someone use a Skyscraper Club. Heck, that was like my main weapon(that and a Black Club) for a month.

Anyway, I had no idea about the Predator Cannon, as I never use it and never see anyone else use it. But I'll exclude it.

8 Bit Forward

Tricoloryoshi

I'm interested in the unused weapon thingy.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Knuckles

I'm interested in the fights. I would say the laser staff is never used online at all.
As for the weapons, SN me the list or make a more offical one, broken up into categories please.
And since this hasn't been done yet...
No. 278/ January 7th, 2012
Aurum Blade
Ranged: 1 1/2 Stars
Melee: 3 Stars
Value: 202
Shot Range +1
Running Speed +1
Evasion +1
Gem to Weapon: -8700
Gem to Hearts: +88

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Void

Untitled
At least thats what it felt like while vicationing in (Vancouver) Canada.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Tricoloryoshi

Void wrote:

Untitled

Apples cost that much in Vancouver!?

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Void

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Void wrote:

Untitled

Apples cost that much in Vancouver!?

No, but it cost like, $4.50, in canadian dollars, for a gallon of gas.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Prof_Clayton

@3Dash Predator = Broken
Needle Palm, Halo Club, and a few of those are used frequently. I'd be interested.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.