Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 721 to 740 of 16,251

Spire

I have... a new weapon. My Insight Staff. It's accuracy is crap, but I can land OHKOs. I'm just waiting for a chance to convert it to... what staff? Are any staffs at least semi-homing?

3DS FC: 5370-0974-0375

Join The Royal Battalion today! (Kid Icarus: Uprising Clan)

http://3dsforums.com/kid-icarus-uprising-48/%5B-%5D-42322/

Spire

UPDATE: Got a ★★★★★ Flintlock Staff. While it doesn't have any good modifiers, it DOES have 350+ Damage at max range WITHOUT Charge Shot. This is on a MONOEYE, which attacks do less on. So we'll see if this is an OHKO shot.

3DS FC: 5370-0974-0375

Join The Royal Battalion today! (Kid Icarus: Uprising Clan)

http://3dsforums.com/kid-icarus-uprising-48/%5B-%5D-42322/

Sonicman

@Spire Lancer staff has a bit of homing, I think. Flintlock staff is the best for sniping, lancer staff is the best for up-close.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

RPGShaymin

@Spire
Some are, but the straight, fast ones aren't. That's also most of them.
The Lancer, Somewhat, and Thanatos staffs have minor weapon homing (with the exception of somewhat having decent homing), making homing boost a worthy spot on their power boards.
@Sonicman
There are some weapons that just shut down other weapons.
No weapon can be the "best" as far as I can tell.
Some are great at holding their own, while others are good at support.
There is some balance triangle, nonagon, whatever going on between weapons, and maps also play some large roles in it too.
My Viridi Palm will rape your Taurus Arm. It's coming along nicely.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Sonicman

@RPGShaymin Excellent! I'm looking forward to it ! No hard feelings?

Sonicman

Ruceyod

So you guys did actually read my whole post. Now, I feel bad for not correcting it. Anyways, I want to share this neat site that calculates weapon's Value
http://ihome.ust.hk/~cs_lcxae/kiu_weapon_calculator.html

I'm currently farming weapons to make a Great Reaper Palm...for the third time. I used my other two for better fusions.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

@Fighters Good game, guys! Very balanced .
@Ruceyod Wow, is that sight accurate? Also, I might make a great reaper palm, I love all the reapettes they fire if you have quick charge .

Sonicman

RPGShaymin

@Spotpass_Fighters
Yeah, i'll just call us that till someone thinks of something better.
Good games, not the greatest fan of LvsD, but I did enjoy the mix-ups of teams at the end there, and Windy Wasteland is the best for staffs.
@Ruecyod
Oh no.
I'm curious though, what powers do you use on your palm classes? Do you use the same setup for each one?
You seem to be the popular one to ask questions.
@Sonicman
...Yes
I really had to pull out some stops to focus on you. It is a weapon that completely shuts down most of my classes.
Focusing on Treasure Hunts stuffs, just got my 270th piece today.
I'll eventually finish...

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Sonicman

@RPGShaymin Thanks? Not sure how to respond to that… How about calling us "The People Who Do Not Sleep" (For obvious reasons)?
@Ruceyod Wow, that calculator is VERY accurate! Going to be favoriting that site . Thanks!

Sonicman

Knuckles

I'm fine with @Spotpass_Fighters until we can think of something cooler! And I don't think a 1-hit KO name will do us any good on our reputations

So does anyone want to fight...... NEVERMIND! I think enough blood was spread between you guys tonight, maybe tomorrow

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

@Sherman Cool, but I don't use facebook, twitter, myspace, Google+ [No Comments Please]
So if you want you can be fully in charge of THAT PAGE, NOT THIS PAGE
If I was to ever give up command of this forum I would hold a democratic election, between [at this time, of the moment]
1. @geneon101
2. @Sherman
3. @RPGShaymin
4. @Sonicman

Also, I know we are off topic from where we started, but we are a Spotpass/Weapon Fusion/Online Fighting Group.
[Now if I could only talk to @theblackdragon about expanding....]

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

@Everyone Vote me for leader, and you get cookiez :3.
@Knuckles I hate those sites aswell. Glad to be bottom of the election .

Sonicman

Knuckles

@Sonicman I'm going to be around for awhile, so none of you guys get your hopes up

Also, that order was based off of appearance on this forum, not favorites, or the fact @geneon101 is my right hand man here and he was on the top
Also I think @RPGShaymin or, @Sonicman would kill the elected offical if it wasn't them, why well both are all good snipers and they would most likely kill the other person, it would have happened anyway[online]

Edit: @Sherman I fully expected you to say here, why would you leave? How much is Lady Palutena paying you to possibly leave us?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.