Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 7,121 to 7,140 of 16,251

Namco

Yeah, i never batlled you @3dash
Maybey our wifi's are just shy
@true_hero i remember that batlle with @knuckles... I cheated but not on purpose

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

New_3DaSh_XL

Left to right, top to bottom, there's TeeJay(@DiscordedTeeJay), Wob Niar (@RPGShaymin), Sonicman(@Sonicman), Flywalker(@Flywalker37), Void(@Void), Jeremy(@Jeremyx7), and Anthony(@sir_Anthony)
Untitled

RedPanda(@RedPanda), Clayton(@Prof_Clayton), Matt(@True_Hero), Andy(@Ideal_Hero), 3Dash(@3Dash), Knuckles(@Knuckles), Christia(@Tricoloryoshi), GCN Man(@GamecubeMan), Happy Mask(@Happy_Mask), and Juan(@thelegendoflink)
Untitled

Did I get anyone's names wrong(Mii or NL username)? Also am I missing anyone?

Also sorry they're a bit blurry, taking a pic of an electronic with an electronic isn't a great idea.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Auracle

Name: Luigi Man the 200th
Untitled
Character Information: Luigi Man is the 200th in a long, proud line of Luigi Men. As a Luigi Man, he was to spend a great deal of his time behind the scenes, where he makes sure that things work out well for P1. Luigi Man wanted to be more than just P2, though, and set out to find his purpose. He joined the KIU League because he saw that it was in need of a guiding, gloved hand (and KIU matches are really fun). Luigi Man is a bastion of sanity, as he does not let the odd occurrences and people of the KIU league get to him. No matter how strange things get, he always sets things back in order and never falters to provide Spotpass weapons. He is a skilled fighter as well. However, he does have the odd habit of going ballistic when he sees a Pikachu. No one knows why this is.
Fighter Color: Luigi Man wears green, the traditional color of his people. He has been known to react violently to those who wear yellow armor (perhaps it has something to do with Pikachu again).
Signature Weapon: Luigi Man favors Viridi/Burning Plams. Perhaps Miss Viridi makes our green hero a little red in the face.
Power of Flight: Luigi Man flies by borrowing Mario's winged cap. Of course, it only lasts so long because Mario Man is not fond of sharing. He then has to fly by eating some of Tri's floatascious Blimp Fruit. That looks awkward.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

thelegendoflink

That's pretty nice, @Dash. It's cool to see how far this thread has come.
@True_Hero
Keep up the good work!

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Auracle

@3Dash - Nice picture! Wait, are me and @Happy_Mask wearing the same outfit? Ah! That is soooo embarrassing!

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

DreamyViridi

That looks awesome and almost totally accurate. Thanks!
For the record, my Power of Flight would be me borrowing Mario's Wing Cap Feather, and while I don't really have a favourite weapon; I use the Viridi Palm all the time in Solo and the Burning Palm notably often. Feel free to mention that in the Bio.
(I'm not big on the whole 'human extermination' thing Viridi has going, but I respect the reasoning. She and I get along surprisingly well, thank goodness for Fire Flowers to close the gap we had!)

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

3Dash wrote:

Oh! I forgot LuigiMan in my picture! Sorry Luigiman! I'll have to find you under my StreetPass Miis later.

It's OK. I don't post as often as everyone else.
Heck, I might not even be there. Luigi tends to get left out...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Auracle

@LuigiMan200 - I've updated the bio. As it turns out folks, the Green Lantern thing was just a theory and should not be taken for 100% fact (though it does make sense if you think about it ).

Edited on by Auracle

GamecubeMan

I got it! How bout we call this thread The Kid Icarus Uprising Fan Club
95% of the time we are talking about anything Kid Icarus and this would welcome talking about the other 2 games in the series :3

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Pash_no_tag

Hi

Don't curse the Magikarp, Curse yourself for wasting a pokeball and catching the pathetic excuse of a Pokemon!
When Freaky Muks give you lemons, throw them away. :3

My BL: http://www.backloggery.com/options.php?user=sciencetific

3DS Friend Code: 0404-5744-3956

Tricoloryoshi

GamecubeMan wrote:

I got it! How bout we call this thread The Kid Icarus Uprising Fan Club
95% of the time we are talking about anything Kid Icarus and this would welcome talking about the other 2 games in the series :3

i dunno, I'd feel like too much of a fanatic.
And hi sciencetific.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Pash_no_tag

What you guys talking about? I am so boerd right now.😴

Don't curse the Magikarp, Curse yourself for wasting a pokeball and catching the pathetic excuse of a Pokemon!

GamecubeMan

Just trying to welcome talk about the wide variety of games Nintendo has offered to the Kid Icarus Franchise u.u

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Pash_no_tag

Interesting...

Happy_Mask

True_Hero wrote:

@3Dash - Nice picture! Wait, are me and @Happy_Mask wearing the same outfit? Ah! That is soooo embarrassing!

I knew I should have worn my trololo suit on picture day! >:[

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.