3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 7,101 to 7,120 of 16,084

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

7,101. Posted:

I understand the thread has been somewhat dead today because I didn't post the weapon, shame on me.
No. 273 / 02 Jan 2013
Royal Blade
Ranged: ★★★☆
Melee: ★★☆
Value: 265 (Orange)
Dash cont. fire +4
Knockback recovery +1
Heart Bonus +3
Gem to Hearts: +209
Gem to Weapon: -28300

Excellent fodder for the dash cont fire, thanks Lady Palutena!

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

7,102. Posted:

Random Hype Time! (I will post 3 clues to my event before 2/1)
Hype Clue #1
It has never happened before. Well, at least in the time frame I have joined this thread :3

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

7,103. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hype Clue #1
It is not done often, and it has never happened before. Well, at least in the time I have joined this thread :3

I haven't been on this thread long enough to actually use the clue. :/

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

7,104. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hype Clue #1
It has never happened before. Well, at least in the time frame I have joined this thread :3

Is it staying on topic? That's never been done before.

Boom. Backlog.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,105. Posted:

Ideal_Hero wrote:

Is it staying on topic? That's never been done before.

Untitled

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,106. Posted:

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to let @sir_Anthony know that I've begun working on his bio. I just got held up by writers block/other stuff.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

7,107. Posted:

@True_Hero Thank you for all of your work you have done on the Bio's. I plan to add them all to the 1st post.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

7,108. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to let @sir_Anthony know that I've begun working on his bio. I just got held up by writers block/other stuff.

thanks, I'm really looking forward to it :)

Miss_Pixelheart

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

7,109. Posted:

@TrueHero Thanks! :3
If you guys can't tell, I'm having a busy week. :p
@GCN I'm gonna go with a Tournament as my guess. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,110. Posted:

Today's Spotpass Weapon has been brought to you by the letter P and the number 274.
1/3/2013
Ball Cannon
Ranged: ★★☆
Melee: ★★
Value: 231 (Yellow)
-Shot defense +2
-Shaking +2
-Shot homing +1
Gem to Hearts: +135
Gem to Weapon: -14000

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,111. Posted:

It's kinda sad that the only reason I've opened KIU lately is to check my SpotPass and StreetPass weapons and to fuse weapons with only melee stars, which takes like 5 minutes.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,112. Posted:

Name: Sir Anthony
Untitled
Character Information: Sir Anthony of Nadi was the first born of a wealthy and noble family, meaning that he would one day inherit great fortune. However, Anthony sought only adventure, so one day, he ran away from home. His travels brought him through Hyrule and wherever Final Fantasy is ( :P ), where he learned many skills that would help him on his travels. He eventually came across the KIU League, where no one judged him because of his noble birth or his accent. Because of his skills in battle, his friends call him Gentle Anthony while his enemies know him as Meddlesome Anthony. He also runs a tournament. When Professor Clayton asked him where he got the idea for it, he was heard to have replied, "Elementary, my dear Clayton".
Fighter Color: Anthony generally wears dashing blue armor when competing. However, the most interesting part of his attire is the strange box he keeps on a chain around his neck. I wonder what's inside (maybe it's a picture of his girlfriend :D )?
Signature Weapon: Sir Anthony seems to have a penchant for lasers, seeing as a Laser Staff and Beam Claws are his signature weapons. Anthony and Knuckles once dueled each other with their Laser Staves. I believe Hades summed the match up best, "What elegance. What grace! What disturbing brutality".
Power of Flight: While we may not know what Anthony keeps in his box, we do know what it does. Its power allows his the soar through the heavens, his long hair fluttering in the wind. However, prolonged use is said to cause him to grow inexplicably old. What a diabolical little box.

Edited on by True_Hero

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,113. Posted:

BTW, speaking of all this bio stuff, I'm almost ready to take the KIU Fighter pic, I have almost (if not all) the fighters in my Mii Maker(copied from StreetPass Mii Plaza). I have Knuckles, Clayton, 3Dash(duh), Anthony, Happy Mask, Andy, Matt, Juan, Wob Niar, Void, Ruceyod(maybe? Not sure on that one), Christia, Pete(but he's commented here like 4 times), Gamecubeman, and probably someone else I'm forgetting, but I should be able to take at least one or 2 pics later, so look out for that!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,114. Posted:

@3Dash - Very cool! It'll be like a class picture, only with less learning. :D

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,115. Posted:

Yeah, I had one done in StreetPass Mii Plaza a while back, but like 10 people were excluded.

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

7,116. Posted:

That's an awesome bio @true_hero it's like you know me my whole Life ;)

True_Hero wrote:

His travels brought him through Hyrule and wherever Final Fantasy is.

To be honest i don't know it either.

True_Hero wrote:

I wonder what's inside (maybe it's a picture of his girlfriend :D )

No not anymore :'(
well i'm definitly going to put it in my signature
@3dash cool a class picture :)

Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,117. Posted:

@sir_Anthony - What is your signature weapon? It is the one thing I could not answer. You may have already told me, but I may have forgotten.

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

7,118. Posted:

@true_hero Laser staff and beam claws... i like them both

Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

7,119. Posted:

@sir_Anthony - Your signature weapons have now been added to your bio. :)

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

7,120. Posted:

Interestingly enough, I have yet to battle @sir_Anthony. Our WiFis don't like each other. But for the 10 seconds my 3DS was trying to connect to his game, I got his Mii.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile