Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 7,101 to 7,120 of 16,251

GamecubeMan

Random Hype Time! (I will post 3 clues to my event before 2/1)
Hype Clue #1
It has never happened before. Well, at least in the time frame I have joined this thread :3

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Tricoloryoshi

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hype Clue #1
It is not done often, and it has never happened before. Well, at least in the time I have joined this thread :3

I haven't been on this thread long enough to actually use the clue. :/

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Ideal_Hero

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hype Clue #1
It has never happened before. Well, at least in the time frame I have joined this thread :3

Is it staying on topic? That's never been done before.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Auracle

Ideal_Hero wrote:

Is it staying on topic? That's never been done before.

Untitled

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to let @sir_Anthony know that I've begun working on his bio. I just got held up by writers block/other stuff.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Namco

True_Hero wrote:

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to let @sir_Anthony know that I've begun working on his bio. I just got held up by writers block/other stuff.

thanks, I'm really looking forward to it

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Auracle

Today's Spotpass Weapon has been brought to you by the letter P and the number 274.
1/3/2013
Ball Cannon
Ranged: ★★☆
Melee: ★★
Value: 231 (Yellow)
-Shot defense +2
-Shaking +2
-Shot homing +1
Gem to Hearts: +135
Gem to Weapon: -14000

Auracle

Name: Sir Anthony
Untitled
Character Information: Sir Anthony of Nadi was the first born of a wealthy and noble family, meaning that he would one day inherit great fortune. However, Anthony sought only adventure, so one day, he ran away from home. His travels brought him through Hyrule and wherever Final Fantasy is ( ), where he learned many skills that would help him on his travels. He eventually came across the KIU League, where no one judged him because of his noble birth or his accent. Because of his skills in battle, his friends call him Gentle Anthony while his enemies know him as Meddlesome Anthony. He also runs a tournament. When Professor Clayton asked him where he got the idea for it, he was heard to have replied, "Elementary, my dear Clayton".
Fighter Color: Anthony generally wears dashing blue armor when competing. However, the most interesting part of his attire is the strange box he keeps on a chain around his neck. I wonder what's inside (maybe it's a picture of his girlfriend )?
Signature Weapon: Sir Anthony seems to have a penchant for lasers, seeing as a Laser Staff and Beam Claws are his signature weapons. Anthony and Knuckles once dueled each other with their Laser Staves. I believe Hades summed the match up best, "What elegance. What grace! What disturbing brutality".
Power of Flight: While we may not know what Anthony keeps in his box, we do know what it does. Its power allows his the soar through the heavens, his long hair fluttering in the wind. However, prolonged use is said to cause him to grow inexplicably old. What a diabolical little box.

Edited on by Auracle

New_3DaSh_XL

BTW, speaking of all this bio stuff, I'm almost ready to take the KIU Fighter pic, I have almost (if not all) the fighters in my Mii Maker(copied from StreetPass Mii Plaza). I have Knuckles, Clayton, 3Dash(duh), Anthony, Happy Mask, Andy, Matt, Juan, Wob Niar, Void, Ruceyod(maybe? Not sure on that one), Christia, Pete(but he's commented here like 4 times), Gamecubeman, and probably someone else I'm forgetting, but I should be able to take at least one or 2 pics later, so look out for that!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Auracle

@3Dash - Very cool! It'll be like a class picture, only with less learning.

Namco

That's an awesome bio @true_hero it's like you know me my whole Life

True_Hero wrote:

His travels brought him through Hyrule and wherever Final Fantasy is.

To be honest i don't know it either.

True_Hero wrote:

I wonder what's inside (maybe it's a picture of his girlfriend )

No not anymore
well i'm definitly going to put it in my signature
@3dash cool a class picture

Auracle

@sir_Anthony - What is your signature weapon? It is the one thing I could not answer. You may have already told me, but I may have forgotten.

Namco

@true_hero Laser staff and beam claws... i like them both

Auracle

@sir_Anthony - Your signature weapons have now been added to your bio.

Auracle

3Dash wrote:

Interestingly enough, I have yet to battle @sir_Anthony. Our WiFis don't like each other. But for the 10 seconds my 3DS was trying to connect to his game, I got his Mii.

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.