Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 6,941 to 6,960 of 16,251

Prof_Clayton

@Rreeetttrrrooooo Yes! Please play with us!!! :3 I'd be happy to play you whenever.
@TrueHero Woah. o_o Thanks a bunch for doing a bio of me! Those seem professional, and you haven't even known us that long!
@Tlol I did? That just goes to show how bad I am with that power, I can't even tell what I'm doing.
@sir_Anthonys_Battles Am I correct when I say it is at 9 AM EST? D:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Void

You can use this as my picture, true, and it would be faster to count the weapons I don't like to use than the ones I do. :3

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

GamecubeMan

Just post a picture related to my username, rather then my Avatar considering they never are related

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Knuckles

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I got the insight staff from Lady Palutena today. Make sure you got wifi and just leave the system in sleep mode.

Post 10, page 1

Edit: My time arrangements are all off for the next few days, so I'll be here whenever I can, but I don't know when I can.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Auracle

Name: Void
Untitled
Character Information: After lurking at the very furthest reaches of time and space, the being known as Void (who is an actual living, wait for it...void ) descended upon the earth after traveling the cosmos for many a century. He was drawn to this planet by the powerful allure of video games and bacon. One particular activity that interested him was the battles held by the KIU league. He wished to join them, but fighting people without a physical body is kinda impossible. He sought the aid of Happy Mask, who showed him the techniques of the Fire Emblem. Void was so impressed by this that he assumed the form of an armored warrior and joined the KIU league. He now lurks at the edge of this thread where he crushes those who would defy bacon.
Fighter Color: In the form of an armored warrior, he wears frightening black armor, which can scare the soul out of the weak-willed. It is rumored that he made a mistake the first time, though, and the armor came out pink.
Signature Weapon: Just like Void himself, his selection of weapons is vast and endless.
Power of Flight: Void flies using the formless cosmic power at his disposal. It truly is a sight to watch him streak through the skies. However, going too fast may very well rip the fabric of time and space apart, so it might be best to keep it slow and short.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Auracle

Name: Gamecube Man
Untitled
Character Information: Gamecube Man is, to the best of our knowledge, a living Gamecube (another shocker!). This cube is no square, though. He is really fun to play with, and is very comfortable to be around. Sometimes people will intentionally push his buttons, but we all know it's just a game. Being a Nintendo system isn't all fun and games, though. It's pretty difficult to melee with your pals when you've got no arms and legs, but the clever cube came up with a solution: he digitalizes his consciousness into a physical form. His current form resembles Mr. L. While he's still getting a hang of the warrior scene (the upcoming 3.0 upgrade developed by Tri should help), he'll still fight with the best of'em.
Fighter Color GC 2.0 sports green armor, just like Lui- Mr. L.
Signature Weapon: GC 2.0 never fails to equip his avatar with an Aurum Bow, which he uses with great skill. Perhaps his choice in weapons provides a clue to his origins...
Power of Flight Gamecube Man can attain flight with the miraculous power of the Wavebird controller. It still runs on batteries, though, so flight isn't unlimited. Let's hope he chose Duracell.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Auracle

Bye @Knuckles! Have a Happy New Year!

Prof_Clayton

True_Hero wrote:

Name: Void
Untitled
Character Information: Lag. Juat watch out for lag. D:
Fighter Color: In the form of an armored warrior, he wears frightening black armor, which can scare the soul out of the weak-willed. It is rumored that he made a mistake the first time, though, and the armor came out pink. Because of his WiFi issues, it is still shown as pink to many users; who are still stuck in a room with Void.
Signature Weapon: Just like Void himself, his selection of weapons is vast and endless, however most have high homing so he can hit his multiple glitching targets.
Power of Flight: Glitches and lag work together to propel him through the skies, and even off of the courses.

Fixed it.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Auracle

@Clayton - Are you trying to say something?

Auracle

@Ideal - Naw, it's ok. I'd like to go ahead and finish them myself. I'll happily accept your input, though.

Knuckles

Still in Wifi for a few minutes, and I'm loving these bios! Make sure to reach 7000 comments while I'm gone, and post the weapons, Sun, Mon, and tues. Sorry I couldn't post these today.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

GamecubeMan

True_Hero wrote:

Name: Gamecube Man
Untitled
Character Information: Gamecube Man is, to the best of our knowledge, a living Gamecube (another shocker!). This cube is no square, though. He is really fun to play with, and is very comfortable to be around. Sometimes people will intentionally push his buttons, but we all know it's just a game. Being a Nintendo system isn't all fun and games, though. It's pretty difficult to melee with your pals when you've got no arms and legs, but the clever cube came up with a solution: he digitalizes his consciousness into a physical form. His current form resembles Mr. L. While he's still getting a hang of the warrior scene (the upcoming 3.0 upgrade developed by Tri should help), he'll still fight with the best of'em.
Fighter Color GC 2.0 sports green armor, just like Lui- Mr. L.
Signature Weapon: GC 2.0 never fails to equip his avatar with an Aurum Bow, which he uses with great skill. Perhaps his choice in weapons provides a clue to his origins...
Power of Flight Gamecube Man can attain flight with the miraculous power of the Wavebird controller. It still runs on batteries, though, so flight isn't unlimited. Let's hope he chose Duracell.

Aha! I love it, thanks

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.