3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 6,881 to 6,900 of 16,229

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,881. Posted:

@Dash Yup, 3 is good. So @everyone Secret Santa's are at 3 EST today. :)
Now to go find the post with the weapons. ._."
@True I'd probably go with either Lancer or Midnight Palm. Tough choice.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,882. Posted:

I'm Sonic Cannon and Standard Orbitars, that's all I know.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,883. Posted:

I honestly cannot find this post. I went back like 20 pages to where the original one was! xD

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,884. Posted:

Sorry to double post, but @True_Hero my signature weapon would probably be Magnus Club atm, although that could change soon(ish)
Fighter color would be black.
Style would be Melee.
Yay! Not a double post! Clay, I'll find it, the browser I'm using is pretty fast.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,885. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

~Secret Santa Round 2~
@Clayton: Ancient Staff, Pudgy Palm
@TLoL: Arlon Orbitars, Cutter Palm
@Dash: Sonic Cannon, Standard Orbitars
@Tricolor: Ball Cannon, Thanatos Staff
We can fit two more.

3 PM EST, today.

I just typed" @3Dash Pudgy Palm, Standard Orbitars" into google and it came up. /facepalm

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,886. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

~Secret Santa Round 2~
@Clayton: Ancient Staff, Pudgy Palm
@TLoL: Arlon Orbitars, Cutter Palm
@Dash: Sonic Cannon, Standard Orbitars
@Tricolor: Ball Cannon, Thanatos Staff
We can fit two more.
Name a new time @3Dash. Just not tonight from 5 EST to 8:30 EST (So probably tomorrow or monday).
I'm really sorry this got messed up. D:

Here it is Clay.
You beat me to it!

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,887. Posted:

Glad I checked 1st to see if it was posted before I triple posted this list. XD

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,888. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

@TheCommunity - I had this idea last night and I want to know what you guys think. I want to make character bios for all of you involved in the Kid Icarus: Uprising thread. They will be fun little descriptions of your character, based off of your personality and avatar. It will also include your signature KI:U weapon and method of flight. I also plan to make Colors!3D pictures to go along with it someday, but I may need @Ideal's help. Anyway, this was just something fun I thought I could do for everyone. I do need to know everyone's signature weapon, though. :)

Knuckles:
Fighter Color: Red
Signature Weapon: Laser Staff
Fighting Style: Point-Blank to Long Range Sniper.
Don't include anything about Knuckles from 3D games, because I like 16-Bit Knuckles. I don't think I would have grown as fond of him as I am know if I met the anrgy tempermental Knuckles that he is today.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,889. Posted:

lol Thanks @3Dash and @Knuckles! xD Sorry about that, but it just goes to show the 3ds is the best. :P
@3Dash I have the pudgy palm if you didnt notice.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,890. Posted:

3DS browser is best until you try the super fast multi-tabbed Wii U browser :P

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,891. Posted:

@3Dash I have at a friends house. óιô Its insane. :p
@Santas Finished my weapons. Took like 5 minutes, and I have both almost exactly how I wanted. My pudgy palm is a little messed up, but the Staff is SCS 3 or 4, and Ranged 6. :D

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,892. Posted:

I've been to busy hanging out in a Nintendo-themed park and fighting goblins RPG style, I need to get to making my weapons

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

6,893. Posted:

._." Ball cannon and Thanatos staff. Not anything I'd use normally, but I guess that's the point of this whole thing. :p well, time to fuse weapons I'm probably not going to use again after this. :)

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,894. Posted:

@Tri You're lucky. I love my Thanatos Staff. :3
@Dash Is Crimsion Shroud worth the money?

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

6,895. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Tri You're lucky. I love my Thanatos Staff. :3
@Dash Is Crimsion Shroud worth the money?

Just because you love yours doesn't mean I'll love mine. :p

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,896. Posted:

So far... yes. It's amazing. Although really I don't think I'm all that far in, only 3 hours, but one of those was redefeating enemies for random drops. The music is AMAZING, the story is great, the battles fun... everything I hoped for and more. If you want a few more details I can provide them.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

6,897. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

So far... yes. It's amazing. Although really I don't think I'm all that far in, only 3 hours, but one of those was redefeating enemies for random drops. The music is AMAZING, the story is great, the battles fun... everything I hoped for and more. If you want a few more details I can provide them.

In the review they said it was short. So you may be almost done. :O

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,898. Posted:

@Happy_Mask 8 hours, but apperrntly I'll want to play through it again, and I plan to. Plus how good you are at RPGs adds or subtracts to that number, of course, and I'm not great at RPGs ._."

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,899. Posted:

Well, I have Crimson Shroud, not that far into it, but I love it. I bought it on the 26th, but I like Liberation Maiden more. Crimson Shroud is very text driven and slow to me, but very good.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,900. Posted:

Hmm... So $10 for 8 hours.... Well, I much prefer Xenoblade. $50 for 100 hours. :P That costs $.50 for every hour. xD And every hour is amazing. <3
I'll probably still get it anyway. :p

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom