3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 6,821 to 6,840 of 16,268

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

6,821. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@CosmicMii You may be slightly better than us in Mario Kart. But this game is completely different. Some of us have had 9 solid months of training, and fusing weapons. Good luck. ;)
@Void I barely remember our battles, why don't you join us all sometime? (Preferably in a room I make so it has less lag).
@sir_Anthony You can't do that. It'll only give you todays SP weapon iirc.
@Knuckles Overall Defense doesn't multiply it by the number. Otherwise OD 1 would be pointless, and something like OD -3 would let everything OHKO. I believe it's multiplied by a smaller number. I'd guess OD 1 is 1.1, OD 2 is 1.2, etc.
So 444 x 1.8 would give you about 800 or so.

Wait, Cosmic beats you at MK? When I raced him in the community once, he placed lower than me, I'm unsure if you were there though. :|

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

6,822. Posted:

The Hero of Ideals has arrived! I want to say that this thread should continue for sure. This has become one of NL's major threads and it is an excellent area to plan matches and talk KI:U (most of the time :D). When the SpotPass weapons stop coming, this thread should continue, name change or not.
/me gets off of soap box and gets a refreshing beverage.
P.S. Welcome to the community @CosmicMii. To continue with the theme of intimidation... I, uh... I beat chapter 1 on 9.0. :^I

Edited on by Wonder_Ideal

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,823. Posted:

@Ideal_Hero C'mon, I beat Chapter 2 on 9.0. :P
EDIT And 1, and 3, and 4, and 5, and 6, and 11, and 12, and 13...

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,824. Posted:

I just remembered something about overall defense +8! In a random LvD I fought against a guy, MnK Arch I think. He was using weapons with Overall Defense +8, Melee Combo +4, Speed +4, and Dash Charge Shot -2.
Anyway, it took 5 non energy charged shots from my laser staff to kill him. Thats roughly 1100 damage he took, since my laser staff does 224.6 per dash charge shot. you can tell those were some annoying LibrAries matches for me.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

6,825. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@CosmicMii You may be slightly better than us in Mario Kart. But this game is completely different. Some of us have had 9 solid months of training, and fusing weapons. Good luck. ;)
@Void I barely remember our battles, why don't you join us all sometime? (Preferably in a room I make so it has less lag).
@Knuckles Overall Defense doesn't multiply it by the number. Otherwise OD 1 would be pointless, and something like OD -3 would let everything OHKO. I believe it's multiplied by a smaller number. I'd guess OD 1 is 1.1, OD 2 is 1.2, etc.

Wait, Cosmic beats you at MK? When I raced him in the community once, he placed lower than me, I'm unsure if you were there though. :|

@HappyMask

Mr VR is over 17,000, I am part of a MK7 Clan, I have had 10,000 wins. Just cause I was placed 5-8th in a community means nothing. :)

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

6,826. Posted:

But hasn't everybody on the site almost unanimously agreed that vr means nothing? And JumpMad has much more than you, without being part of a clan. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,827. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Actually I remember beating @Cosmic. But overall (in this thread) I was stating he is slightly above average.
@CosmicMii VR means nothing. I know for a fact I have more wins than you too, and less VR. And placing 5-8th does mean something, it means in 4 races the majority of us were better than you. Everyone please stop this now. >.< If you must, go race. But according to @Cosmic, I guess it doesn't mean anything where you place.
@Knuckles 222 x 1.8 = About 500, whoops. :P So maybe one overall defense is really more. Maybe .5 . 222 x 4= almost 1,000 which is about what you said it took.
I'm working on figuring out health now.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

6,828. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Actually I remember beating @Cosmic. But overall (in this thread) I was stating he is slightly above average.
@CosmicMii VR means nothing. I know for a fact I have more wins than you too, and less VR. And placing 5-8th does mean something, it means in 4 races the majority of us were better than you. Everyone please stop this now. >.< If you must, go race. But according to @Cosmic, I guess it doesn't mean anything where you place.
@Knuckles 222 x 1.8 = About 500, whoops. :P So maybe one overall defense is really more. Maybe .5 . 222 x 4= almost 1,000 which is about what you said it took.

@Prof I never said that was my final placing. I came 6th-8th in one of those 4 races. :)
Also how would you know if you had more/less wins than me (As a total)? Apart from the wins against each other.

Edited on by HaastMK7

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

6,829. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

But hasn't everybody on the site almost unanimously agreed that vr means nothing? And JumpMad has much more than you, without being part of a clan. :P

I was simply saying I have 17,000 VR I never said it was important/Mattered :)

AuthorMessage

Void

6,830. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

@Void
Well, when it's a staff user against what I think is a melee user, it's obvious who lag will affect more.
@Knuckles
Sorry, that's one thing I've been wondering but don't really know. I don't want to just do some bad calculations, so I'll get the data from another place.

It still doesn't mean I can find them to lock onto them even. :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,831. Posted:

@CosmiC You said yourself, you've had 10,000 wins. I have 14,263 wins. I havent much played for months either.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

6,832. Posted:

/me skips three pages of this thread because he is not in the mood to read that much ATM
We can always change the name after the SpotPass Weapons stop coming Kid Icarus Uprising StreetPass Thread :3
It could still work, and dont feel to bad @Knuckles makin threads is not easy and I of all people on this thread am in no position to judge you.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,833. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Prof You may he right with the 500, because he was using LibrAries. I forgot he was, even though I said so in my earlier post. And Aries Armor takes away how much damage?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

6,834. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@CosmiC You said yourself, you've had 10,000 wins. I have 14,263 wins. I havent much played for months either.

To be exact I have 10,459 wins :D

Also the reason I have not got many Wins is because I have been playing HoR recently.

Edited on by HaastMK7

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,835. Posted:

I know it's already been said but... KIU is SO much different than MK7. Don't expect mastering KIU to be easy earlier, I'm 260+ hours in and still have much to do, well, for Solo and for making weapons.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,836. Posted:

@3Dash He will learn the difference the hard way >:]

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

6,837. Posted:

Aren't we great with warm welcomes? :3

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

6,838. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

I know it's already been said but... KIU is SO much different than MK7. Don't expect mastering KIU to be easy earlier, I'm 260+ hours in and still have much to do, well, for Solo and for making weapons.

I realize the difference, and I am smart enough to train before battling @Knuckles

Just letting you know, that every game I have played and beaten, I have become Pro at ;)

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

6,839. Posted:

Finally got KIU from my friend again but I not gonna vs any until Im finished planning the event Im hosting :P
Epic training montage time!

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

6,840. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Finally got KIU from my friend again but I not gonna vs any until Im finished planning the event Im hosting :P
Epic training montage time!

Aww. :( well, anyways, why the montage?

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi