3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 6,801 to 6,820 of 16,268

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

6,801. Posted:

@Clay - Yikes! Sorry to here about your accident. I hope you and the other guy are safe. Also, nice name idea. :3
@Knuckles - I love this thread. I just want to say that I will help in anyway to keep it alive. It's probably my favorite thing about NL. :)
@CosmicMii - You may be decent at Mario Kart, but you're on our turf now. As a shady hedgehog once said: "You'd best try your hardest, or else you'll get hurt". >:3
@3Dash - You and me need to practice together more. It'll help us sharpen both of our skills. I wouldn't want you getting dull on me. :D

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,802. Posted:

@Void I thought you left us :'(

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

6,803. Posted:

@Void - Welcome back! Maybe we should exchange FCs sometime.
@TheThread - Sorry about missing Friday's Spotpass weapon. I totally forgot. I'll try to remember next time.

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,804. Posted:

@Void Welcome back!

@True_Hero I'll train with you, sure.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

6,805. Posted:

@Void
Well, I'm always available for a duel, so just say a time if you want to. Also, did you lag Knuckles and Clay to death most of those matches? :P

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,806. Posted:

@True_Hero Don't worry, it happens to all of us. :)
But don't let it happen again, or you will get a free sandwich, curtsey of me. :P
Untitled

Edit: @tlol Have you tried to snipe a target that is anywhere and nowhere at the same time?

Also I have a question for you, what is the max health in this game with overall defense +8, health +6. So Basic is 222, health +6 doubles your health, right? So 444, and overall defense +8 is 1/8 of the damage per hit so 444 X 8? Am I right?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

6,807. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

@CosmicMii - You may be decent at Mario Kart, but you're on our turf now. As a shady hedgehog once said: "You'd best try your hardest, or else you'll get hurt". >:3

I will keep that in Mind ;)

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Void

6,808. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

@Void
Well, I'm always available for a duel, so just say a time if you want to. Also, did you lag Knuckles and Clay to death most of those matches? :P

Discounting the fact that lag effects both players and doesn't really help me in anyway, I actually had very little lag in any of my matches with Clay.... The ones that we finished, one time it was lagging out so bad we couldn't even finish, but we were playing together in LvD... And I don't think anyone even took damage.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

6,809. Posted:

@Knuckles
Honestly, no idea, and a quick google search didn't reveal anything. I'm also interested, so, can you ask Ruceyod? I'll tell you if I find something.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,810. Posted:

@CosmiC We are some of the best NL has. We won't show mercy.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,811. Posted:

@tlol I thought I would ask you first, since you appear to have equal KI:U knowledge as @Ruceyod, like basic health, best weapon/power combo etc.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

6,812. Posted:

@Void
Well, when it's a staff user against what I think is a melee user, it's obvious who lag will affect more.
@Knuckles
Sorry, that's one thing I've been wondering but don't really know. I don't want to just do some bad calculations, so I'll get the data from another place.

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

6,813. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Maybe just call it the "occasional kid icarus uprising talk but mainly random nonsense" thread.

exactly my thoughts when i joined this thread :P but can't we just chance the date of the 3ds to 3 months later and see if we still get spotpass weapons?
And actually i don't really care about the spotpass weapons i never fuse them or whatever.

prof_clayton wrote:

I believe the name could be changed to:
Kid Icarus: Uprising Community

I believe this to.

Edited on by Sir_Anthony

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

6,814. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@Prof_Clayton 9000? Why not 10,000? Or more than the 3DS FC thread?

maybey if we are all going to spam we get more than the 3ds FC thread!!! :D

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

6,815. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

I will keep that in Mind ;)

/me sharpens my pandora claws

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,816. Posted:

Mercy? What is this mercy you speak of? I'm not quite sure I understand it :P

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,817. Posted:

@CosmicMii You may be slightly better than us in Mario Kart. But this game is completely different. Some of us have had 9 solid months of training, and fusing weapons. Good luck. ;)
@Void I barely remember our battles, why don't you join us all sometime? (Preferably in a room I make so it has less lag).
@sir_Anthony You can't do that. It'll only give you todays SP weapon iirc.
@Knuckles Overall Defense doesn't multiply it by the number. Otherwise OD 1 would be pointless, and something like OD -3 would let everything OHKO. I believe it's multiplied by a smaller number. I'd guess OD 1 is 1.1, OD 2 is 1.2, etc.
So 444 x 1.8 would give you about 800 or so.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

6,818. Posted:

Well, since everybody is trying to intimidate cosmiC I feel the need to do so myself.
/me does whatever sounds intimidating. :|
I can't think of anything better. :p
Also 800 health sounds scary, ._."

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,819. Posted:

Well I happen to know someone with a Health +6 and OD +8 weapon we can expiriment on, with his permission.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,820. Posted:

@3Dash I wonder who that could be.....

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus