3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 6,781 to 6,800 of 16,236

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

6,781. Posted:

Ok, lots of things to discuss here.
@Rankings
I'd say Clay and Knuckles are at my same level, then Ruceyod and RPG should be above, although I don't have any conclusive evidence. Maybe we can set up a 1v1 tourney?
@Clay
Sorry to hear that, at least you're fine, but just going through the boring law process should be painful :P. Those weapons seem to be fine, I don't have a great one for any of them, but it should be interesting.
@DLC
Would I like there to be some? Yeah, of course, although I'd probably have some problems getting online funds, but it would still be cool just to give new life to the game. However, this really doesn't look like a game built for add ons of any sort because of programming reasons, not to mention Sakurai really hates making unfinished games.
@Sequel
As much as I'm hoping for there to be a sequel to this amazing game (for 3DS of course, the controls are perfect, just change power use), the chances of another one anywhere in 10 years seem to be slim. First, the game sales really didn't do hot at all, it wasn't a game that could stick to the top ten for more than a month, and it probably couldn't meet Nintendo's expectations. Then there is the problem of who will make it, since Nintendo's main team is stuck with games from the main franchises for Wii U and 3DS, and Sakurai is busy with SSB. As it was pointed put, Sakurai could make it after SSB, but it's far from top priority. So, for now, Kid Icarus is probably stuck in limbo.
@Thread
I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry so much, tbd wouldn't just erase one of the biggest 3DS threads like that, it should live even after the Spotpass weapons stop coming, at least until the metagame finally dies.

And of course, them ninjas have to post before I do.
I believe Clay's idea is the best one, it shows what this thread is about.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,782. Posted:

@Knuckles as I said before, how about the Kid Icarus: Uprising General Information, Help, and Battle Thread?
I deserve at least 5% of the credit, when I came back I got this place going again! Er, by that I mean, at least a page a day :P
@Knuckles You knew what I meant with the "math" :P
@Clayton Oh, sory to hear that. Good to hear no major injuries or really injuries at all.

@Everyone I promise that I will do everything in my will to keep this thread alive for a very long time. If KIU is my favorite game anyway, why wouldn't I come here?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,783. Posted:

@TLoL 1on1's? Can they be staff ones? :P
@Tri @Tlol @Dash Thanks. :3 I'm fine guys. The legal process will actually be really easy considering he's a nice guy (or seems to be o-o)
@Knuckles We have to keep going until we have over 9000 posts. :p

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,784. Posted:

Glad to here you guys all want to keep this thread alive. Believe me when I say I want to also. Its been 280 days since I made this thread, and it has become 1 of the biggest threads NL has, all within the course of a year, so I really don't want this to die. But @Prof_Clayton's name is honestly the best I have heard with @3Dash taking 2nd best.

Edit: @Prof_Clayton I think we can make it. After all, the only time this thread dripped into page 2 on this thread was once in the summer. Pretty impressive in my opinion. :)

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,785. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton Only 9000? Why not 10,000? Or more than the 3DS FC thread?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

6,786. Posted:

@EVERYONE -Hopefully I will be getting this game in a couple of days, And if I do be prepared :D
@EVERYONE - Does anyone have Mario Kart Wii, and if so wanna exchange FC? :)

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

6,787. Posted:

@3Dash So 10,000 Isn't over 9,000? :P
@Knuckles Yeah, one of the weeks I was gone. ;)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,788. Posted:

@CosmicMii I will gladly kick your butt with a Value 100 First Blade, no powers.

@Prof_Clayton It could also be contributed to the fact I used weekly summaries of the SP weapons instead of daily updates. :P

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

6,789. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

@EVERYONE -Hopefully I will be getting this game in a couple of days, And if I do be prepared :D
@EVERYONE - Does anyone have Mario Kart Wii, and if so wanna exchange FC? :)

Oh snap, cosmiC is getting the game Untitled
Sarcasm aside ,I hope we can battle, :) though I also hope you don't get better than me. ._."

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

6,790. Posted:

No powers? Come on Knuckles, you will not be able to unlock the full potential of the 100v First Blade like that. Everybody knows the 100v First Blade + Sky Jump combo is OP, and it even comes close to rivaling Libraries Flintlock.

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

6,791. Posted:

@Everyone - Sweet, look forward to the butt kicking. Also anyone have MKW? wanna exchange FC?

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,792. Posted:

And speaking of off-topic, this isn't the MKW FC trading thread either

@CosmicMii I thought you already had this game? Well whatever. /me prepares his 100 value weapons... and his collection of Magnus Clubs... just in case.

EDIT: Of course @TLoL, why didn't I think of that?

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

6,793. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

@Everyone - Sweet, look forward to the butt kicking. Also anyone have MKW? wanna exchange FC?

I have Mario kart wii, but I don't want to exchange FC, barely played it, and I'm not even good at racing games in the first place. :p
Wait, you have a whole collection of Magnus clubs dash!? I thought you just had one that you like to use. ._."

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Void

6,794. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

Untitled

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,795. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@CosmicMii I thought you already had this game? Well whatever. /me prepares his 100 value weapons... and his collection of Magnus Clubs... just in case.

/me grabs my staves.... just in case I want to get a few [read dozens of] KO's.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

6,796. Posted:

Hey look, the king of lag still lives. The king is alive, long live the king!

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

6,797. Posted:

I have a SP one, a 263 value one, a 307 value one, one from half a year ago... and more to come!

EDIT: After I get a few more good Melee weapons I'll find some good staves.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,798. Posted:

@Void Welcome back! Were you lurking the whole time?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Void

6,799. Posted:

thelegendoflink wrote:

Ok, lots of things to discuss here.
@Rankings
I'd say Clay and Knuckles are at my same level, then Ruceyod and RPG should be above, although I don't have any conclusive evidence. Maybe we can set up a 1v1 tourney?

I beat Knuckles and Clay most of the time, but I haven't play Ruce or RPG, and have only played you a few times, I remember those times we did play there were a few other people that played, and we haven't dueled since we're not 'friends,' so I can't compare.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

Void

6,800. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@Void Welcome back! Were you lurking the whole time?

Yeah, well, I didn't have any thing to say.