Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 6,681 to 6,700 of 16,251

Auracle

@Knuckles - I admire your bravery. BTW, I think it's really cool that you plan on playing every Sonic game. I'd try 06, but I don't have a PS360.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles Good Games! :3 My aim was terrible, but I'm getting used to it. I still admire your Laser Staff, and now your Knuckles one as well. :3 Also sorry for using warp so much. xD

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@True_Hero Thanks, on both accounts.

@Clay I'm scared now, that staff rivals/could be better than my laser.
But word of warning, it will be much harder when you have to concentrate on more than 1 target.
Edit: Thanks for the complements. Your aim is good, but its all or nothing with that staff. Maybe you should turn off shot homing, that helps your aim altogether.
As for my Knuckle, [not Knuckles ] staff I really should have put Dash Charge Shot instead of Melee Combo But I had a dream of melee comboing everyone to death. I realized the design error, and its my next weapon, after the laser, to be rebuilt. With DCS+4, over 330 damage point blank. I'm always close range with that staff.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

Knuckles wrote:

@True_Hero Thanks, on both accounts.

@Clay I'm scared now, that staff rivals/could be better than my laser.
But word of warning, it will be much harder when you have to concentrate on more than 1 target.

That's why I need to practice aiming, before I made a final one I would average 2-3 KOs in a FFA and 3-4 in a LvsD. :3
This will probably be better for FFA though, because I can aim for large crowds and stick to the shadows.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Knuckles

@Prof Trust me when I say that won't happen to often. That was my another one of my dreams, be the true sniper, nail a shot, not be seen, etc.

IT RARELY EVER HAPPENED!

Edit: As for aiming at crowds, I don't know why, but I can aim at a group of 4, duking it out, all closely grouped together and miss! How! This happens way to much.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Prof_Clayton

I just had an idea. We keep having battles using certain restrictions like elements, Secret Santa, etc. Why don't we have battles with the day's spotpass weapon? This is the spotpass thread after all.

Welcome to my signature.

Knuckles

@Prof Read my edits, and why do you keep on stealing RPG's ideas!?!

Edit: If we were to do this, it would have to be planned ahead, not spur of the moment, and everyone would have to know not to scrap it/ be able to convert it to hearts.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Tricoloryoshi

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I just had an idea. We keep having battles using certain restrictions like elements, Secret Santa, etc. Why don't we have battles with the day's spotpass weapon? This is the spotpass thread after all.

It'd be cool, so long as it isn't too often, I'm running low on hearts here. ._."
beep..... beep..... beep..... beep..... beep you get it, I'm low on hearts. -.-

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Prof_Clayton

Knuckles wrote:

@Prof Read my edits, and why do you keep on stealing RPG's ideas!?!

Edit: If we were to do this, it would have to be planned ahead, not spur of the moment, and everyone would have to know not to scrap it/ be able to convert it to hearts.

RPG had that idea? Darn. It's still a good idea. Did you do it before, or did he just mention it?
Eh, turning off shot homing isn't needed, just practice. :3
Melee on a staff wouldnt work, unless it's a libraries flintlock. Best weapon in the game.
Try aiming at crowds with lancer, you'll get all four sometimes!
@HeartsIssues Use Heart Booster and Hearts + in solo on runs. Also, go through weapon lists and sell anything useless. :3 (EX: 4R, 3M, Defense -1, In peril attk boost 2, stamina 1. Its useless ).

Welcome to my signature.

GamecubeMan

Man, I missed a lot!
No matter I thought of something that will make the Aurum Games I hosted a couple weeks back look stupid :3
In the meantime, I am off to train on MT. Everest for my arrival back on this thread and yes there is WiFi on Everest. Well, I will start posting on this thread again beginning on 2/1/13 to announce the big event I have in planned for all of you. Cyah later SpotPass Weapons thread people and dont worry I'll be back...... that is something you can bet on
PS if you are interested in the Kid Icarus Uprising event I will be holding, just SwapNote me or if I havent added you yet, tell me on this thread and I'll add you. Bye!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Tricoloryoshi

Bye gcm, and I'm interested in whatever you have planned.
Enjoy Everest.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Ruceyod

Knuckles wrote:

@Prof For the longest time I thought that Heart Boost +3 meant 3 extra hearts. I recently found out how stupid I was, it just dawned on me a bit ago that I was completely wrong'

I laugh more than I should. That will actually inspire me for my future works!

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Auracle

@3Dash - Nice! I have that one. It's really good. The story is top-notch for Pokemon. Let me know what you think of it. Also, if you need any advice, feel free to ask.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Auracle

@3Dash - Which starter did you pick?

Knuckles

@Everyone

Skyworld is under attack! Palutena is calling for strong warriors, will you answer her call?

The only person excempt from this roll call is @Gamecubeman
Present: @Knuckles

In case you haven't noticed this is a much more interesting way of a "3DS friend check". So think of it as a KIUSPWT member list.

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.