Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 641 to 660 of 16,251

Sonicman

@Spire Well, I got my Taurus Arm through Determination, Luck, and Knowledge, but mostly Determination . It'll take awhile to get the exact weapon you want, and even then, it may not be what you want (I never wanted a taurus arm, I wanted a flintlock staff, started a melee weapon expecting pandora claws :l.)

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Knuckles

@Ruceyod I'm adding you, and ready to fight anyone.
@Sonicman I want to "try out" your new weapon. Care to fight me?

EDIT: @Ruecyod You said you added everyone on the previous page, but my 3DS says you haven't added me yet Can you double-check this please?

@Sherman I could have sworn we were on Day 57...
I'm checking our backlog, you might need to change the day

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

@Knuckles Alrighty, beware my Taurus Arm! BTW, like the quote in mah signature?

Sonicman

Spire

Got a good Burst Blade at the cost of my Sniper.

3DS FC: 5370-0974-0375

Join The Royal Battalion today! (Kid Icarus: Uprising Clan)

http://3dsforums.com/kid-icarus-uprising-48/%5B-%5D-42322/

Sonicman

@Spire Herm... a good rule for fusion, don't fuse a great weapon unless you get an amazing one, is that Burst Blade AMAzing?

Sonicman

Sonicman

@Knuckles You know what it's from :3? BTW, I hate arms, I've always hated using them... now an arm is my best weapon... the irony... .

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman Congratz, but really, I'm not a pro compared to most of the people from my friend list, like Peng. But keep in mind that most decent players will run away from Libra Sponge until the effect wear off. Unfortunately, CPU attack everything on their sight...

@Knuckles I'll check.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Knuckles

@Ruceyod I'm registered now!
@Sonicman No I don't know where its from, and one question, do you have slow internet? Several times your character has just stood still, and thats not like the fighting version [you] I'm used to seeing. It's not my internet, so whats happening?

The Master Emeraloggery

Spire

Sonic stalled in character selection. I'm sure he left his 3DS idle for some reason.

OMG I GOT A ★★★★★☆ RANGED +4 Forward Dash Charge Shot BEAM CLAWS! That's begging to become a Staff or Bow. Now I'll just hold onto that until I get the perfect combination... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, like my new ★★★★☆ Ranged Burst Blade? > : D

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Well, what do you recommend for melee? (Only have a lvl. 1 Libra Sponge :l.)
@Knuckles You don't remember Shadow the Hedgehog, one of my FAVORITE sonic games D:? Also, wasn't there for any game after the second, but I DO have VERY slow internet :l.

Sonicman

Knuckles

@Sonicman That explains it then, you had to walk away.
Also I have only played Sonic 1-Knuckles[played on Genesis], Sonic Advance, Sonic Colors, and Sonic Generations. So thats why I don't know the quote, but I plan to get every sonic related game made, so I'll play it later

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

@Sherman Dude…I beat Ruceyod…:3.
@Knuckles …No SA2B? No SADX? No STH? …YOU'RE NOT A REAL SONIC FAN!!! GET YO SORRY AZZ TO GAMESTOP AND GET THOSE GAMES, NOW!!! (Those were the games that defined my childhood, I must have 800+ hours in on SA2B… I loved it, and I still do! Also, Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations = Crap compared to ANY one of those games! Sonic Advance was a great game, played it all the time on the go as a kid, but, sadly, I lost Sonic Advance 2 long ago… my favorite portable sonic game, and can't find a gamestop that sells GBA games around here :l.

Sonicman

Sonicman

My thumb is basically healed! Just got a permanent scar . I'm at maximum powah now asks for someone to post epic charging up pic!

Sonicman

Knuckles

@Sonicman I wasn't a Fan of video games till a few years ago, so I have picked up what I can on systems I own[ ie Sonic Colors and Generations were each on the DS/3DS not Wii/PS360]
Also I know I'll sound sooo stupid, but which game is STH? Sonic '06? The original Genesis Game? The 1st Master System Sonic?

The Master Emeraloggery

Sonicman

@Knuckles …None of the above, STH = Shadow the Hedgehog, my first console was a gamecube, back when they were first released. Also, you need a wii, get Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, and Shadow the Hedgehog, 3 AMAZING games that I grew up on.

Sonicman

Spire

Bear Claws
Value: 202
Ranged: ★★
Melee: ☆
Shot Range: +3
Heart Bonus: +2
Gem To Weapon: -8600
Gem To Hearts: +86

GOOD FUSION CHOICES:

Fuse with Sonic Cannon to get:
Fortune Bow
Value: 212
Ranged: ★★★
Melee: ★☆
Shot Range: +3
Cost: 7280

In my opinion, this is the best you can do with this weapon. Don't buy it yourself, sacrifice your Sonic Cannon as well to get it cheaper, with better ranged stats and the modifier that you REALLY want.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.