3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 6,261 to 6,280 of 16,269

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,261. Posted:

Why do you guys hate using Staves on Desert Tomb? Its fun for me! [Without slip shot]

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Ruceyod

6,262. Posted:

I was about to name a reason why I love Desert Tomb with a staff but I still need Slip Shot. I love shooting from below. Fun without Slip Shot, hmm....

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

6,263. Posted:

@Knuckles
That palm is actually pretty good. And I saw how you used Quick Charge in that one match I was with you (I had to leave) which is nice, since Aurum Palm's gimmick is quick charge shots with no homing.
As for Desert Tomb, it's just bad for long range weapons without Slip Shot. Walls everywhere, with three different height levels and a bunch of different hiding places that only allow close range combat. That way, it only allows for sniping at the very beginning of a LvsD, when all of the players are the same area.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,264. Posted:

@Ruceyod @tlol Underground, I always get tons of KO's with my staves, enemies come from everywhere done there. Almost always a melee fight, black holes [not from me, but I'm not complaining] and the fun of sneaking up on an angel while he is hiding on the top level.
Also, made a pretty good Knuckle Staff awhile back. 5 1/2 ranged, Value: 270 SR +3, Knockback Recovery +1. Its flaw? I gave it MC +4, thinking I would actually melee combo people to death. :P I realized a few days later I want to make a new one, and substitute the MC for DSC+4. I've used one with DSC +4 in training. I love the amount of damage it can deal, and cant wait to make a new one with Shot Range +3, and DSC +4 :D

@tlol Quick Charge, for when 1 second charge spamming isn't enough. 1/2 a second will have to do. :P

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

6,265. Posted:

I feel we should carry on a all out 'STAFF' war!! I've been meaning to play many of you but keep missing opportunities to join in a server :/

Wii U online games: Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need 4 Speed: Most Wanted U

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

6,266. Posted:

We could do a staff battle later, sure. I should probably find a staff that can OHKO that isn't worth 320+ by then though.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

6,267. Posted:

@3Dash @Jeremyx7 We fought in one of those before. I won 2 rounds, then @Ruceyod pulled out a better laser staff than mine, and I spent the whole time trying to kill her.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

6,268. Posted:

We've done basically everything before though :| maybe a Boss Weapon fight is in order.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

6,269. Posted:

a staff battle sounds good and what about a melee weapon fight? clubs,arms and claws @3dash it would be awesome if we could fight against real bosses together :D

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

6,270. Posted:

@Sir_Anthony No, I mean Boss Weapons. Like the Cragalance Cannon, Twinbellows Cannon, Gaol Blade, Thanatos Staff, Dark Pit Staff, Pandora Claws, etc.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Ruceyod

6,271. Posted:

Suddenly, I feel uncomfortable doing a staff battle -shiver-
I don't know if I'll ever have the time for these games but here's some twisted ideas:
Weapons base on their Colours (red, blue)
Weapons with a specific value
Weapons with more defense oriented stats than offense
Weapons that start with the same letter as our NL username.

@sir_Anthony Yes, that would be so amazingly fun. I think I would play that more than Solo or Together.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

6,272. Posted:

@3Dash i understand, but i mean it would be cool if we could play together through the story line and defeat bosses...

BL - AL - 8BF

AuthorMessage

Sir_Anthony

6,273. Posted:

@ruceyrod i understand you are uncomfertable doing a staff batlle i'm very good with staffs :p a batlle based on colours would be cool

BL - AL - 8BF

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

6,274. Posted:

Battles based on color would be interesting. Same with value. I kinda doubt I'd be able to enter the NL username battle though :|

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

6,275. Posted:

Didn't see this one posted yet, so just in case...
No. 257 / 17 Dec 2012
Tiger Claws
Ranged: ★☆
Melee: ★★
Value: 209 (Yellow)
Overall Defense +1
Health +3
Burning +2
Shot Range -1
Gem to Hearts: +98
Gem to Weapon: -9800

Funny thing, while doing the 'Get your own Streetpass Gem' trick (thanks @Knuckles), I got this Spotpass Gem twice. Weird, huh?
No. 258 / 18 Dec 2012
Paw Pad Orbitars
Ranged: ★☆
Melee: -
Value: 189 (Green)
Melee Defense +1
Shot Range +2
Dash Charge Shot +2
Gem to Hearts: +68
Gem to Weapons: -6600

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

6,276. Posted:

Is it just me, or did @Knuckles use instant transmition several times during previous matchs. One minute he is right in front on me and the next he is on the other side of the map :O Keep in mind that I only have 91% of the powers :$

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

6,277. Posted:

Well, he could've been using the 'Warp' power (which speaks for itself); otherwise bad lag.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

6,278. Posted:

I'm going to say it was Warp, most likely. One of the most annoying powers to Melee users like me >:[

Edited on by ReindeerDasher

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

6,279. Posted:

And how would one obtain this power :$

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

6,280. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

And how would one obtain this power :$

I need this one too. Any particular levels that give this power often?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero