Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 6,241 to 6,260 of 16,251

thelegendoflink

Great games, guys!
It was interesting to finally see Ruceyod battle. And dang, those weapons are amazing. Now I see why she is the best at fusion around here. And great skills on the battlefield, too. I hope I get the chance for 1vs1 someday.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

RPGShaymin

Day: 12/16/12 (Well I've lost count)
Name: Dark Pit Staff
Ranged: ★★★★
Melee: ★
Modifiers: Shot defense +3
Dash cont. fire +4
Not bad, considering the Dark Pit cont. fire is pretty good.
Sorry I've been inactive. School has been tough in what is known as "The grind before Christmas break".
Other than that, I got the Adventure Time game on 3DS as well as Miracle Mask for my birthday, which was last Monday, the 10th.
I should be back on once break starts this Friday.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Ruceyod

@thelegendoflink We played? who were you?
And thanks, hehe. I spend more time fusing and farming hearts/weapons than actually playing the game. I wish I could streetpass my weapons to everyone in the world! I want to share my love for weapons!
But, I still have a lot to learn. My Beam Claws were originally meant to be Brawler Claws. I fail miserably.
I'm still happy about them, but unfortunately I'm bad at cornering fighters. I think I'll only grab them for 1v1.
As for the others, they are actually weapon fodders I created for creating my dream Boss Battle weapon.
I love my Viridi Palm, but again I think it's more suited for 1v1.
I'm getting rid of the rest. I can't stand Laser staff slow shots (I respect @Knuckles for that). I'll try to turn it into a Scorpio Staff. And Ninja Palm is already close to my objective.

@RPGShaymin Games as a gift? I envy you...especially for Miracle Mask. Happy Birthday!

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Auracle

@RPG - Happy Birthday! Man, your B-Day is pretty close to Christmas.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

thelegendoflink

@Ruceyod
Yeah, my bad. My KIU name has nothing to do with my screen name, which is Juan. And I still think you have awesome weapons, SCF Brawler Claws are actually very common, so it's nice to see a different weapon. But yeah, I respect you just for being able to put all those mods together without losing stars. So yeah, fun games, I could barely breathe some moments.
@RPG
Happy late birthday! It's nice how you'll come here more often, as we've not been able to fight many times. Or maybe you'll just spend all of your time in Rock Band anyways.

Ruceyod

@Knuckles This isn't your dream Laser Staff, it have Effect Duration!
Laser Staff 290
Ranged+6
Poison+1
Walking Speed+4
Dash Ch. Shot+4
Effect Duration+4
In-peril attack boost-4
I love Walking Speed+4, it goes as fast as running, so you don't actually need to run.
I still have your dream Laser Staff, though. Hasn't been useful in fusing so far. Probably because I've been focusing on Standing Cont. Fire.

@thelegendoflink There is a reason why Brawler Claws are more common and that is because they're more efficient in Cancelling. Their hitbox and cancelling are both superior to Beam iirc. Well actually, it's more of a wider vs longer shot opinion.
Good games, you're pretty good yourself. I wish I could give you my weapons. : >

deviantArt

thelegendoflink

@Ruceyod
Indeed, walking shot cancellation Brawlers are one of the weapons that most people can agree are absolutely broken. They can cancel every ranged attack in the game without moving an inch, with the only exception probably being staves. Their walking speed outspeeds the running speed of most melee weapons, except for maybe Raptors and melee Brawlers. They can also beat down every cont fire and dash cont fire weapon without breaking a sweat, because of their superior rate of fire. Overall, contering them is an absolute pain, which is why I'm glad I didn't have to face one of them .
And I would love to have even one of your weapons, it would make everything so much easier. Or I would at least like the ability to clone, it would make fusion a little less annoying. By the way, do you have access to cloning?
And good LvsD matches earlier, I got disconnected when we all started using staves, which is a shame.

Ruceyod

@thelegendoflink I do have access to cloning but that would mean asking someone I hate who is likely to ask me something in exchange. I'm pretty sure it's not worth it. I also have access to infinite of certain modifiers thanks to a random streetpasser from my city. I once passed down this
Palutena Blade I was very proud of
Ranged+1
Shot Cancel+1
In-Peril Atk Boost-4
And to my surprise, he passes it to me.
That's where my negative mod come from.
Sorry if my cloning makes players here feel uncomfortable.
I don't actually have a lot of good looking weapons. Most of the time I used them as materials once I'm bored with them.

Yes, good games. Even, if you didn't got disconnected, I would have probably left. It got amazingly lagier after you left.

deviantArt

DreamyViridi

Well, here's hoping everything's OK for him.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

thelegendoflink

@Ruceyod
I'm curious, how did you do that one match you were the angel? I got kicked out immediately after you became the angel, but I'm aware I was doing terribly before that. Desert Tomb + Long Range = Fail. Also, do you have time to 1vs1 sometime?
@Knuckles
When do you have time to finish this Aurum tourney?

And it's nice to see Happy Mask is alright, his comment from the goodbye thread sounded painful.

Ruceyod

@thelegendoflink The enemies cornered me and I died there. Our teammate and your replacement were no where to be found. You both have staff so it's understandable. We've all done terribly that game, but I was the one draining all our gauge. This is when I wish I'd be a Playing Dead sniper rather than a Brief Invincibility one.
I actually love sniper in Desert Tomb, but that's only because I have Slip Shot...

I should be available starting next week for 1v1. If you find me on random, it's because I'm multitasking and I'm mostly practising sniping. I'll add you now.

deviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.