Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 6,201 to 6,220 of 16,251

Auracle

@GCNMan - Shoot! I knew I had forgotten something. I've friend-ed you now.
Also, could somebody else get today's SpotPass weapon? I seem to have misplaced its location after fusing some gems.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

thelegendoflink

Here you go.
No. 254 / 14 Dec 2012
Cutter Palm
Ranged: ★★★
Melee: ★☆
Value: 220 (Yellow)
Shot cancellation +1
Gem to Hearts: +115
Gem to Weapons: -11800

Well, there is obviously only one way of deciding who will be the last player of the aurum games... that it will be sir_Anthony, since my connection is kind of bad when there are full rooms. Otherwise, I'd have challanged him to a duel to death.
@Knuckles
Arch has a youtube channel right here if you want to see his playstyle. If I may know, how did you do against him?

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Knuckles

GamecubeMan wrote:

Announcing the Aurum Games!

7 Matchs, free for all, person with the most points total wins!
Aurum Weapons/Claw Type Weapons Only!!!
since there is a small amount of Aurum weapons claw type
weapons are a allowed as well.
The winner of the Aurum Games will receive a cash prize of 10 yen.
The Aurum Games will take place next Friday at 5PM PST/ 8PM EST
Note: Some of you may have noticed that Aurum and Melee weapons are pretty much all my weapons, to make things fair I will only use my Aurum Bow for all 7 matchs

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Auracle

Ok, I've assembled three different sets to use. Here's hoping they work!

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Auracle

Good fights, but I must go for now.

GamecubeMan

Aurum Games I Results
Considering how unpredictable the Aurum Games were Im just gonna call it a draw
But I promise I'll host The Aurum Games II in the somewhat near future.
Also I glad I hosted these game because I managed to defeat @thelegendoflink Twice!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Yeah, I managed to get in anyways. But then I checked my weapons, and saw that I had no good aurum weapon at all. I wanted to use the Power Attack claws, but then I switched when I saw everybody using Aurum weapons.
Anyways, good games, although some parts were slightly embarrasing for me. I'd give it to Knuckles, as I'd say he was the one who did the best all of the games. And that MnK guy arrived to ruin our fun, but I prevented him from winning by standing in his face most of the time.

EDIT: Oh, so Knuckles was counting? Ok then, it seems there is only one way to solve this... a 1 vs 1 duel to death, best 3 out of 5. Are you up for it now, Knuckles?

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

GamecubeMan

Leave it to Knuckles, to be precise about this kinda stuff. I will definitely do my "homework" next time so I can be a better host. Thank you everyone that could make it and just be ready for when SSB4 comes out in 2 years because Versusing me will be a competley different story from KIU >:3

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.