Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 6,181 to 6,200 of 16,251

Auracle

I forget exactly why I came to this thread, but it was probably because it had Kid Icarus involved. This is probably my favorite thread because it rekindled my love of KIU and has all my best NL friends on it.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Knuckles

True_Hero wrote:

This is probably my favorite thread because it rekindled my love of KIU and has all my best NL friends on it.

Same for me. I would have probably stopped playing back in July when I felt I beat everything of importance. But thanks to you guys,(and a promise I made 253 days ago) I enjoyed this game more than I ever thought I would.

@Void I currently have no idea. Wait! I do, you came in wanting a battle.... I'll see if I can find it.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

Pg. 180 I think. Comment 3572

Void wrote:

It took me 250 hours, but I finally got 100%.... Even though I do not have all the idols or finish all the treasure hunts. I didn't complete all the levels on intensity 9 either, not being able to use my 8+ defense Gaol blade on that last level is what really messes it up for me.

@Voids 1st post. I cross-referenced his joining date with the day of posting this message.

Edit: Pg. 179, my bad

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

New_3DaSh_XL

12/13/12
Crusher Arm
Ranged: ★★☆
Melee: ★
Value: 251
Overall Defense +2
Health +2
Poison +3
Shot Homing +1
Dash Continuous Fire +2
Gem to Weapon -19700
Gem to Hearts +175

Btw don't count on me being able to battle at least until later tonight. I have a band concert later.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AlexBlack

Another one? Why he left?

3DS XL FC: 2895 - 6478 - 0350
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barrett.bright.9

Knuckles

@3Dash You can also use claws.
@GCNMan I can make it anytime after 3:30PM PST/ 6:30PM EST.

@Everyone Does anyone know of Clans with the Abbreviation of MnK or AK? I fought several LvDs with members from both of these "clans" today.
The AK was on my team so I cared less about how he/she fought, but I made note that they became angel the most out of my 10+ matches with them.

The MnK guy was good. Kraken Arm, 6 star melee, overall defense +8, speed +4, melee combo +4, dash charge shot -2. With aries armor. >:[

It took 5 shots of my laser staff WITH energy charge to kill him! And by the time I was at the 3rd shot, I was using playing dead for my life. Melee Combo = almost 1 hit ko.

But I had no problem with his flintlock staff. Same mods as above

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Namco

I'll be lurking for someone to leave the room and take his place... then I will beat you all with my aurum bow and devour you with my claws.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

thelegendoflink

Knuckles wrote:

@Everyone Does anyone know of Clans with the Abbreviation of MnK or AK? I fought several LvDs with members from both of these "clans" today.

MnK is the easy one. It's one of the 3 biggest KIU clans right now, the others being the Sky Kings(SK) and the Angel Strikers(AS). It stands for "Midnight Knights". Most of their members are decent, with some of them being extremely good. Based on the weapon, I'd say there is a high chance that was MnK Arch, one recent member that has godly weapons. They have a chatzy and their main topic is on Gamefaqs. And did he seriously use a Melee Flintlock? that's amazing, everybody knows Libraries Flintlock is the best weapon in the game.
I never heard about AK before, but a quick google search reveals they are the "Angel Killers", a clan that is pretty much dead now, so I can't say much for that.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Knuckles

thelegendoflink wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

MnK is the easy one. It's one of the 3 biggest KIU clans right now, the others being the Sky Kings(SK) and the Angel Strikers(AS). It stands for "Midnight Kinghts". Most of their members are decent, with some of them being extremely good. Based on the weapon, I'd say there is a high chance that was MnK Arch, one recent member that has godly weapons. They have a chatzy and their main topic is on Gamefaqs. And did he seriously use a Melee Flintlock? that's amazing, everybody knows Libraries Flintlock is the best weapon in the game.
I never heard about AK before, but a quick google search reveals they are the "Angel Killers", a clan that is pretty much dead now, so I can't say much for that.

Yeah, that was him, sorry, I thought I included the name.
And yes, he used a 6 star melee flintlock, OD+8, MC+4, Speed+4, DSC-2

@GCNMan See you on the battlefield

The Master Emeraloggery

Auracle

I think I'm ready for this. Let's all have fun with it!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan wrote:

Aurum Games I
UNRegistered competitors

@Ideal_Hero
@RPGShaymin

Im sorry to report that these users havent confirmed/ registered me yet, so people that are interested in the Aurum Games may be in luck if they dont show up :3
EDIT True Hero you havent added me yet D:

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.