Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 6,161 to 6,180 of 16,251

Happy_Mask

@Knuckles I came in this very thread and asked if it was used for "organizing matches and such" and you explained the "spotpass weapon clause".
@Dash Yeah! I would SN him, but I am unaware if he can use that yet. ._.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Ah, glad I didn't send one then. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Ideal_Hero

I came to Nintendo LIfe when I was looking for some 3DS VC reviews. I liked the site and kept checking on it here and there. Finally, I decided to join. Good decision.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Knuckles

I found this on Page 164. Comment 3269

Happy_Mask wrote:

Is this thread some way of organizing matches or something? (I feel like such a noob asking that...) If so, I would be happy to join in on an online match as I can't find anyone to play with -_-

BTW it was Clay who told you the purpose of the thread, not me.

Edit: I came onto NintendoLife back in October 2010 looking for a pop island paperfield review, not trusting the NP review, and kept coming back afterwards. I had a big break in between each visit, such as a random visit the same time Sonic 4 came out. I was into games, but not as I am now.
Could you believe me of all people not knowing when a Sonic game comes out? Then again, I didn't get a Wii until that Christmas so I really didn't care, and the fan art I saw was awful enough for me to disregard the game until an extensive NP preview.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

GamecubeMan

A friend of mine told me about NL. Soon I found myself checking this site on a daily basis. So I went ahead and made an account. I rememeber my first post on this thread, Im pretty sure it was about how to get a strong bow. Now that I think about it, that wasnt too long ago Man I sucked back then I couldnt even make 4th place against you guys in Free for all.....

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@GCNMan I remember that! You came in as another random user, and stayed.
3DS battery flashing. I'm out.

Edit: I have power! As for the KO's against you in the beginning, well, I tend to aim for humans more than CPUs so I think you were just an unlucky target.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Namco

I have joined nintendolife in the beginning of 2012 since my friend didn't play his 3ds anymore (instead of that he played his ps3) my friendlist was really empty so I came here to add some friends also to check some reviews about NSMB2 but I wasn't really interested in other forums. My avatar and username were very ugly so I waited to chance my username after that I really came into nintendolife and i saw that the people know each other and some even have some sense of humor. Now I am a regular

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Knuckles

Pg. 80, Comment: 1591

LordJumpMad wrote:

I don't see much Spotpass Weapons or even battles?
Just babbling nonsense.
Anyway, I can understand if you fear losing to someone like myself, after all, I am LordJumpMad.
I am looking for new minions, If you pledge service to me and my Madness,and I might let you live.

@LJM's 1st post.

The Master Emeraloggery

DreamyViridi

Ideal_Hero wrote:

I came to Nintendo LIfe when I was looking for some 3DS VC reviews. I liked the site and kept checking on it here and there. Finally, I decided to join. Good decision.

Pretty much this, but I lurked around the site for a good year or two. The Mario Kart 7 communities and this thread are what sealed the deal for me. I wanted to join in on the fun!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

New_3DaSh_XL

3Dash wrote:

How do you even see what weapons you got over spotpass?

My first post, apperently.

EDIT: Such a noob back then...
EDIT 2: Looks like I didn't post after that for like 10 pages, and after that I didin't post for a while either. So I didn't really "join" the topic for quite a whiile.

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I got 2 spotpass weapons today! weird.

And this is Clay's first post btw, not that one.

LordJumpMad wrote:

Don't you guys follow rules anymore!
Rule#30: There are no girls on the internet, just more manly men

And this is LJM's first post.

And here's @Knuc- nvm, silly me.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

3Dash wrote:

...and I can't join him.

My fault, my fault. Sorry. There are some people I can easily join, others I can't at all. I'm always able to join Clay easily, but that blocks the way of other people most of the time. So that's what happened, sorry.

Knuckles wrote:

@Happy_Mask I actually forget how most people joined, like 3Dash, Juan, Void, etc. The people who joined early on I remember more than others who joined later.

Well, I joined a little over two and a half years ago, but I lurked like half a year before that. I came here because of Metacritic, I wanted to see a review (don't remember the game) and then I decided to stay because of how nice the community was. I just casually posted and chated, until one day I decided to randomly disappear. Then I started lurking this thread, since KIU is by far my favourite 3DS game. I didn't post here when there were more people since I was somewhat busy and couldn't get time to play, but then, once everything calmed down, I just came in here and told you guys that I wanted to battle with you.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Well, better late than never.
No. 252 / 12 Dec 2012
Samurai Blade
Ranged: ★★
Melee: ★☆
Value: 202 (Yellow)
Bwd-dash cont fire +3
Melee combo +3
Gem to Hearts: +86
Gem to Weapons: -8600

Pretty meh, it's not even able to KO with one combo.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

DreamyViridi

thelegendoflink wrote:

Oh, and I almost forgot. Well, better late than never.
No. 252 / 12 Dec 2012
Samurai Blade
Ranged: ★★
Melee: ★☆
Value: 202 (Yellow)
Bwd-dash cont fire +3
Melee combo +3
Gem to Hearts: +86
Gem to Weapons: -8600

Pretty meh, it's not even able to KO with one combo.

Fixed.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

thelegendoflink

@LuigiMan
Thanks, I can't believe I made a mistake there. Edited my post as well.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.