Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 5,841 to 5,860 of 16,251

Auracle

@Knuckles - Darn your Laser Staff. I've been too focused on melee. I need to make a great ranged weapon. Good fights, though.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Ideal_Hero

It looks like I missed the fights when I was playing Nintendo Land. Maybe next time I'll get to try out the experimental weapon I've been working on.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Ideal_Hero

@3Dash - Those were great matches. It appears my Midnight Palm works overall pretty good. The only annoying part was that people kept stealing my knock-outs. Oh well, that's the way the game is played. I hope to do battle again soon.

thelegendoflink

Good games, Ideal_Hero!
I'd say you need to work on getting weapons that focus more on offense than deffense. Defense is nice, but in this fast paced game, if you don't have the chance to do a lot of damage, you'll just be a sitting duck.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Ideal_Hero

@thelegendoflink - Thanks for the advice! I think I've got some good candidates for powerful new weapons. In retrospect, my Midnight Palm is better suited for holding up in difficult flying portions of the story mode. In fact, that's what I designed it for.

Tigus

Darn it im missing out! Need to get back in the game im missing all the action

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

AlexBlack

Hello everyone! I'm glad to announce that I will soon return to stay with you guys for full time as my college classes are soon to end, maybe at some day of the next week, oh and I have no classes tomorrow so if you guys want to I'm going to be able to post the weapon gem of the day tomorrow. So how's everyone doing? What did I miss?

3DS XL FC: 2895 - 6478 - 0350
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barrett.bright.9

New_3DaSh_XL

@Alex Clay left, but will be back in 38 days. You missed a ton of battles of course. Glad you'll be back more.

BTW, tomorrow I'm going on a 10 mile hike, and I'm leaving somewhat early(for me). I should be back in the late afternoon or evening, which is when I'll post the weapon gem.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.