Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 581 to 600 of 16,251

Spire

AUTOMATIC BANNED GROUP IN LVD:

Shaymin
Ping (whoever he is)
Ruceyod

These people killed my team in LvD within 30 seconds TWICE without us killing a single time. We all got 0 points. These people MAY NOT play together AGAIN. EVER.

3DS FC: 5370-0974-0375

Join The Royal Battalion today! (Kid Icarus: Uprising Clan)

http://3dsforums.com/kid-icarus-uprising-48/%5B-%5D-42322/

Knuckles

Please Rise, The Honorable SUPREME COURT JUSTICE Knuckles the Echidna is prosiding

@Spire I've read your complaint and have come to the following conclusion:
This is just like saying I can't use my drill arm or you can't use your Kraken Arm, because it deals to much damage I do understand the unfairness, but this is my ruling: YOUR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN OVER RULED

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

LyIa

...What the hell is a ??? gem?

all men are kings πŸ‘‘

LyIa

Knuckles wrote:

Please Rise, The Honorable SUPREME COURT JUSTICE Knuckles the Echidna is prosiding

@Spire I've read your complaint and have come to the following conclusion:
This is just like saying I can't use my drill arm or you can't use your Kraken Arm, because it deals to much damage I do understand the unfairness, but this is my ruling: YOUR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN OVER RULED

That is exactly how I act after playing too much Ace Attorney.

all men are kings πŸ‘‘

Spire

Corrupt Judges! Lynch 'em!

3DS FC: 5370-0974-0375

Join The Royal Battalion today! (Kid Icarus: Uprising Clan)

http://3dsforums.com/kid-icarus-uprising-48/%5B-%5D-42322/

Prof_Clayton

Where's the jury? :3
Going to try and sucessfully use weapon fusion this weekend. (Claws or palm with +7 defense ftw) Thanks to @Sonicman for a few tips he gave me!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Knuckles It was me, @Spire , and a guy named EP!C, vs @RPGShaymin , A guy named Ruceyod, and a guy named Peng, they... kicked... our... sorry... butts... outta... town . It was the most beautiful thing I had EVER seen... I am FLABBERGASTED !!!

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Sherman

Sonicman wrote:

@Knuckles It was me, @Spire , and a guy named EP!C, vs @RPGShaymin , A guy named Ruceyod, and a guy named Peng, they... kicked... our... sorry... butts... outta... town . It was the most beautiful thing I had EVER seen... I am FLABBERGASTED !!!

Oh, Lord. Ohhh, Looord! [Erase Internet conections from 3DS so he don't battle KI:U online even by accident]

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

RPGShaymin

Spire wrote:

AUTOMATIC BANNED GROUP IN LVD:

Shaymin
Ping (whoever he is)
Ruceyod

These people killed my team in LvD within 30 seconds TWICE without us killing a single time. We all got 0 points. These people MAY NOT play together AGAIN. EVER.

Yeah... I hated whoever Ping was.
The Taurus Arm along with aeries armor, super armor, etc. is the most broken thing ever and completely shuts down my slow moving assault-precision Lancer staff. I had to change sides.
I have to say though, there are some REALLY broken classes when you add powers into the mix. I'm starting to come up with silly names for them. I'm almost willing to start a debate over "broken" weapons and powers, along with whether or not melee actually requires skill, but I'll pass.
I sure hope there is regulation in tournaments...

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Mk_II

I often play a bit of KI:U in the morning hours (CET) when there are a lot of Japanese players online. Those guys really know how to play to win!

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

RPGShaymin

(Now this has very much become a secondary KI:U thread)
@MK_II
I'll take that as an implied friend request.
Getting up there with friends! (3DS)
@sonicman
I prefer FfA anyways.
More slaughterific.
@Sherman
...?

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Sherman

RPGShaymin wrote:

@Sherman
...?

Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 321 | N64 241 | NGC 148 | IQUE 5 | WII 78 | GB 157 | GBC 55 | GBA 104 | NDS 51 | 3DS 12

I just looooove old school games, NES, SNES, N64...l want them all ='(
Anyway, need to play a lot more. You're just to good players, and then you play against this... monsters? =/ I'm freaking out XDDD

Edit: This would make a killer profile pic, @Knuckles: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m48h67p0TV1qlzn67o1_250.jpg XDDD

Edited on by Sherman

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Sonicman

Heh, this is what happens when teh Sonicman izn't around, no PvP . I'm like the PvP Setter-upper-person-thing... yea... anyways... we need to have a tournament soon, with all these new people, we may need 2 rooms !

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.