Heart bonus +1
Weapon to gem: -11900
Weapon to hearts: +116
I'm still here in heart.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Prof_Clayton

@Ruceyod Great Battles! I got you a few times there. (Usually I was invisible though ._.).
@Knuckles At least a month after the game was out you had online experience.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Ruceyod

@Prof_Clayton Great battles indeed, although Rogue ruined my Team Gauge by using Spite at the beginning of a match and jumping off stage with a 300+ weapon.
Ah, I can't believe you got me with such predictable strategy. You use it very well; I was distracted by GeoDude. I need to learn to work my teammates aswell...
It seems I lost my cool when playing KI:U, I was panicking most of the time but I didn't lose my imagination when it comes to sniping through walls, I got everyone from your team including you~
Most importantly, I didn't lose interest in the game. I got back into it easily~too bad I still don't have much time to play.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Auracle

Anyone want to go a round or two? I want to test out my new claws.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Prof_Clayton

@Ruceyod I didnt know anyone but you and geodude. You slipshot fdsc got me twice inna row. D:
Also, yeah my strategy is predictable, but I guess it works.
Why did Rogue do that? I saw the spite, and stopped hitting him after a while; he wasnt too good when someone is alone with him.
Also, how could nobody find you in starlight observatory as Pit? I got 6 kos, and ran around crazily but never even spotted you. ._.
You havent really lost any skill; good games. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

GamecubeMan

I demand an Aurum Games! :3
But even if you guys agree it will have to wait till next Friday because I only play video games on weekends to focus on my studies......

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@Prof I was saying that I got my favorite weapons within a week of the game coming out, not I was good a week after it came out. Now none of them had good stats, but they got the job done, landing me several 2nd and 3rd places, but rarely ever 1st. I remember when I was happy to get 1000 points, and it took 5 KO's to get that.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Ruceyod

@Prof_Clayton Slipshot fdsc twice in a row? I don't remember that...just once when you were the angel.

As for Rogue, no clue. I guess he didn't want to try anymore?

Starlight observatory does have a lot of walls to hide behind. How can you find me if you were busy fighting my teammates? I was watching the scrambles from afar and did my best to not be spotted (I could hear your weapon's sfx getting louder and louder, it was scary!!). Then, I caught your Angel off guard and defeat him.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles Oh. I remember that feeling at first too.
@Ruceyod I would see you go around a corner, follow you and you were gone. Happened more than once. I was usually in the middle hallway section, so I was protecting anyone from getting to pit (missed a few and apparantely you ) so I figured I'd see you.
And the slipshot wasnt in a row, you got me, I respawned and you got me right there again.

Welcome to my signature.

Ruceyod

@Prof_Clayton You were idle behind the spiral tower. I bet you thought you were safe.

With SlipShot, the only option to hide from me is to stay out of range. A lot of players doesn't use the Scorpio Staff because of that. I personally think it's a good balance of Flintlock and Dark Pit staves. Scorpio's charge shots deals a good amount of damage and is fast, almost close to a Flintlock. But, as many know, BumbleBee is one of staves many weakness. A good way to get rid of BumbleBee is continuous fire. Its continuous fire is as fast as the Dark Pit's. All these good stuff for less Shot Range, I think it's worth it.
I could have add Shot Range+3 but my staff is already at high value. Effect Duration+4 is a must for me, then there's Dash Charge Shot+4 to make sure I OHKO, then I have Overall Defense+2 to make sure I survive OHKOs and have a chance to counter attack. Since my choice of defense is Invincible rather than Playing Dead or BumbleBee, it is safe for me to approach if the enemy is out of range. Also, walls help since I use SlipShot. I use an imaginary perspective grid to guess where fighters stand.

Sounds like I'm typing at the wall but I just want to give an impression to the new fighters I haven't face yet.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

DreamyViridi

I just saw today's Spotpass Gem and... ugh...
I'm gonna restrain myself before I go nuts over it...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Happy_Mask

Who needs to post it? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Prof_Clayton

@Ruceyod I knew you had slipshot going there; I just was out of breath. xD
Hmm... I'm going to have to see this weapon...

Welcome to my signature.

thelegendoflink

I don't know why you guys were going crazy because of the SpotPass weapon. When I saw your reaction, I thought it would be Eyetrack Orbs with 6 range stars, Shot Range +3, Shot Homing +3 and Dash Charge Shot +4, but I was only partially right. So, the gem we got is only partially useful, mostly because of the homing and just a little because of the cancellation but, with only 3 range stars and no dash charge shot modifiers, the weapon does really low damage. So, a weapon like that is only annoying, but not usable as it is.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Prof_Clayton

Yeah, I was expecting more than weak homing trolltracks. ._.
Maybe something like Libraries Flintlock.
But seriously I dont think that can do over 100 damage by itself. >.<

Welcome to my signature.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.