3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 5,561 to 5,580 of 16,248

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

5,561. Posted:

I don't think I can battle today, unless it's around 8, but maybe not even then. @True_Hero tomorrow?

Also, to those in the Zodiac Weapon battle, since I'm not going to probably be able to do it today(and neither are most of you) let's do it tomorrow or Saturday.

EDIT: Actually, I can play right this moment, if anyone wants to play me.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

5,562. Posted:

@TrueHero I see you have the WiiU, are you enjoying it?
@Knuckles Forgot today was Thursday! :o Weapon's coming up!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

5,563. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton - I sure am. I only have Nintendo Land right now, but it is much better than I thought.
@Everyone - I should be available tomorrow. Let's work out a good time for everyone.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

5,564. Posted:

About what time do you guys want to get together tomorrow?

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

5,565. Posted:

Figures the one time I have no homework people are busy. :p but it's thanksgiving for some of you so I understand :)
Anyways tomorrow ill be free after school too, so I'll be fine if its after 3:30 pm est
I usually get back earlier than this but I want to give myself some time just in case.

Also I had a wierd thing in online multiplayer, it started normal but then people stopped respawning so then there are only 3 people left me, my angel and a guy on the other team, then I was just running around, then I decided to stay with mah angel, then I left to see if the other guy was there too, but after running around everywhere I noticed my angel died, but the match wouldn't end, so I was just running around wondering where the other guy was since he was likely the one to kill the angel as he was the only one on the opposing team left, then I just decided "screw it, I'm just wasting my time" then I paused and left.
Not the first time something like this happend to me. :|

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Void

5,566. Posted:

Ruceyod wrote:

@Void Trade-Off makes you invincible, minus Eggplant and Tempura.
BumbleBee works when you're idle or walking and it's 2 uses per power and last for a minute(?). I find it more OP than Playing Dead.

I'm fairly sure I've been killed by an angel before when I had used trade-off, I didn't l know about bumblebee, that would make it only really effective for staff and club users, but then Playng dead makes you invincible for like, 15-20 odd seconds or so at max rank, maybe more or less I can't remember.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

5,567. Posted:

@Void I'm the playing dead expert here. Lv. 1 10 seconds, Lv. 3 15 seconds. Its safe to assume Lv. 2 is 12.5 seconds. The most you can get is 19 seconds with Playing dead Lv. 3 and Effect Duration +4. If you move you are visible within a second or 2 so don't move if you need to play possum.

@Everyone Well, I was messing around with my fusions, trying to make a better Laser Staff. I didn't lose my current one, don't worry :P
My Current Laser Staff Stats
Ranged: ★★★★★☆
Value 270
Poison +1
Standing Charge Shot +3
Dash Charge Shot +4
I'll let you imagine how I planned to make it better. And no, I'm not adding shot range or homing. :P

Anyway, I purposely made this beauty...
Knuckle Staff
Ranged: ★★★★★☆
Value: 270
Shot Range +3
Melee Combo +4
Knockback Defense +1

...and these I stumbled upon during fusion loops for the laser and had to take them :D

Palutena Bow
Ranged: ★★★★★★
Value: 250
Dash Charge Shot +4

Lancer Staff
Ranged: ★★★★★★
Value: 250
Dash Charge Shot +4

I like them, you like, or you like?

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

5,568. Posted:

Brawler Claws
★★★★★
★★★★★☆
SPEED + 4!
overall defense + 4

seriously faster than sonic

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

5,569. Posted:

Knuckles i have the best laser staff;
★★★★★★
★★★★☆
Value: 326
overall defense +1
health +2
Confusion +2
melee dash attack +3

But your knuckle staff is cool :P

AuthorMessage

Tigus

5,570. Posted:

Heeey, I was trying to get a feel on how to play again since its been like forever I was playing free for all and I got 9 kills and only 2 deaths. The best # of kills for everyone else was 2 lol. anyone wanna play.

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

5,571. Posted:

I'm always happy to play anyone. >:3
I also made a decent Gaol blade,
Ranged 6
Melee 0
FDCS 4
Poison 1
SR 1
Melee Dsh Attk -1
255 Value :D
@sir_Anthony I approve of your avatar.
@Knuckles Melee combo on a staff? Hmm....
Palutena Bow's pretty good, however I'll still beat your lancer with mine anyday.
@Void Either Trade off wore off, or you hadn't started it yet (lag?).
@Tri I've been the only living person in a LvsD before. :D
@sir_Anthony It's a decent laser staff, but ranged on a staff is pointless, just adds like 60 value. And the mods are kinda pointless. :p I'd encourage you to see @Knuckles in action before saying yours is better.
@Everyone I'm free for a lot of today actually.
@True_Hero I've heard nothing but good news about Nintendo Land! :3
Long post. ._.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

5,572. Posted:

What do you think of these Aurum Orbitars?
Ranged: ★★★★★
Melee: ★★★☆
Value: 305
-Backward-dash ch. shot +2
-Recovery effect +3
-Full-health boost +6
Also, I'm ready to fight anytime now.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

5,573. Posted:

@sir_Anthony
Range stars are unnecessary for the Brawler Claws, and melee stars are unnecessary for the Laser Staff. Right now, you only have some weapons with a high value and no good modifiers.
@True_Hero
It's almost good, the Full-Health Boost may allow it to OHKO, and the BDCS is ok, but the recovery effect is mostly useless on a weapon with no defense modifiers. Also, useless melee stars.
Anyways, I'm ready to fight all of the day, so just say a time.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Ruceyod

5,574. Posted:

Void wrote:

I'm fairly sure I've been killed by an angel before when I had used trade-off, I didn't l know about bumblebee, that would make it only really effective for staff and club users, but then Playng dead makes you invincible for like, 15-20 odd seconds or so at max rank, maybe more or less I can't remember.

The angel could have kill you right after trade-off wear off. Or maybe you had more than 3 passives upgrades.

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@sir_Anthony It's a decent laser staff, but ranged on a staff is pointless, just adds like 60 value. And the mods are kinda pointless. :p I'd encourage you to see @Knuckles in action before saying yours is better.

I think my English got worst. ._.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216 | Nintendo Network ID: Ruceyod

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

5,575. Posted:

Prof_Clayton I think you mean melee :P its kinda pointless but it can be useful in places like desert tomb and starlight observation
True_hero the aurum orbitars are one of my favourite weapons, they look really good. I added you, tigus and prof_clayton so we can fight sometime :) add me back please ^_^

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

5,576. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Brawler Claws
★★★★★
★★★★★☆
SPEED + 4!
overall defense + 4

seriously faster than sonic

I dare you to use the Super Speed power with these. XD

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

5,577. Posted:

@sir_Anthony - Ok, I'll add you. :)
@Everyone - As for a time to fight, I should be available all day, so just let me know when you're ready to fight.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

5,578. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

★★★★★★
★★★★☆
overall defense +1
health +2
Confusion +2
melee dash attack +3

I was going to go on a @LordJumpMad style rant, but I think actions speak louder than my angry words, so
I @Knuckles challenge @sir_Anthony to a Laser Staff duel. Large Arena, no powers, no items. You said yours was better than mine, now is your chance to prove it.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

5,579. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

★★★★★★
★★★★☆
overall defense +1
health +2
Confusion +2
melee dash attack +3

I was going to go on a @LordJumpMad style rant, but I think actions speak louder than my angry words, so
I @Knuckles challenge @sir_Anthony to a Laser Staff duel. Large Arena, no powers, no items. You said yours was better than mine, now is your chance to prove it.

Challenge accepted >:3 added you

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

5,580. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

★★★★★★
★★★★☆
overall defense +1
health +2
Confusion +2
melee dash attack +3

This will be good.
/grabs popcorn