Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 5,421 to 5,440 of 16,218

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

5,421. Posted:

@HappyMask $400-500! :O
That's like, 400-500 more than I have. :P

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

RPGShaymin

5,422. Posted:

@Happy_Mask
If anybody says Walmart is better than Target, I'll relay that story.
I mean, really. Who's ever heard of a "nice manager". Itmight as well be an oxymoron.
I tried Sears myself around 4 with my dad. We had to go to amarathon my cousin was running in. I wasn't surprised when it was'nt there, and it will be a Christmas present anyways, so I don't need it day 1.
Anyone still wanna have a few quick fights?

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

5,423. Posted:

That was the most pleasant experience getting anything game related I've ever had. Free preorder, and I didn't spend a half hour telling the person behind the counter that I already had a membership. :D

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

5,424. Posted:

RPGShaymin wrote:

Anyone still wanna have a few quick fights?

Are you going to open a room now? I'm LvsDing with Knuckles and Happy Mask, so join if you want to.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

5,425. Posted:

Great games guys! Hooray for comebacks! And I think I'm getting the hang of my pandora claws! :3

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

5,426. Posted:

@RPG Shouldve tried ToysRUs, no little kids preorder a WiiU. :P
Also, bought 4 boxes of twinkies, and 3 of hostess cupcakes. B-)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

5,427. Posted:

Lol, because hostess is goin under? :P

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

5,428. Posted:

@Happy_Mask No, the Professor just has a huge sweet tooth :P

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

5,429. Posted:

To all of those who want Pikmin 3...

Apperantly there's a Pink Pikmin that flies. It was in my Boy's Life magazine for Boy Scouts. There's this guy that reviews and talks about games there, and he mentioned this. I can send a pic over SwapNote if you anyone wants me to.

EDIT: Or was this already announced, and I missed it?

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

5,430. Posted:

@3Dash - I'd heard rumors and seen a few fuzzy pictures, but I don't think this has been officially announced. Great find. :)

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

5,431. Posted:

@True_Hero Ok, I wasn't sure whether or not to take this guy seriously, so he could've just be making an observation, but he sounded pretty confindent.

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

5,432. Posted:

Is this what the Pikmin looked like?
Untitled

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

5,433. Posted:

That's the thing, there was no pic, he just casually mentioned it. Here, I'll quote from the magazine.

"Pikmin 3(Nintendo) Controlling these 100 human-like Pikmin isn't for everyone. But if you like the strategy that goes into chess, you'll like Pikmin. And you'll be introduced to two new Pikmin, including a pink one that flies."

There's a pic above that of a rock Pikmin. The page it's on is like an overview of the games for Wii U.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Ruceyod

5,434. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton You could have save that money for a WiiU...
That's how I save money for games/books, I eat grains every meal. No spoiling!

Sad that Pikmin isn't a launch title. Well, actually I don't mind since I don't have a WiiU and Pikmin isn't a console seller for me.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216 | Nintendo Network ID: Ruceyod

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

5,435. Posted:

I save money for games and books by not owning a cell phone.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

5,436. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

I save money for games and books by not owning a cell phone.

Same with me. Funny, I just mentioned that to some friends yesterday.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

5,437. Posted:

Yeah. Plus, I never need to talk/text anyone anyway, and if I do, I have my iPod Touch which has a text app that lets you have unlimited texting for free.

Money spent on games is money well spent.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

5,438. Posted:

Hey, is anyone having trouble with Clayton's Chatzy? I couldn't bring it up at first, then I couldn't enter the room.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

5,439. Posted:

Anyone up for Free for all later today?

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

5,440. Posted:

I don't think I have anything going on later, sure.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile