Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 5,401 to 5,420 of 16,251

thelegendoflink

RPGShaymin wrote:

Could we do it sunday?

I'm not sure. I may or may not have something to do. Maybe at night?

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Knuckles

I won't get the Wii U for a while, but if SEGA releases a Sonic game better than Generations PS360 then I will cave in a heartbeat, bring my gold rings to a pawn shop, break all traffic laws getting to the store, lose the cops in the store, and buy a black Wii U. And that seems like pretty uneventful day until the Wii U gets plugged in.

And then I realize I forgot to buy a game like Sonic Racing Transformed and see myself on the news

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

DreamyViridi

I'll most likely get one just before or after christmas.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Ruceyod

Unfortunatly, my family are more into Sony (including computer, camera and TVs etc.) . I always had Playsations before Nintendos. If PS4 ever happens, I'm likely to get that before the WiiU. But, I don't really have a preferance when it comes to companies, my problem is Home console VS Portable. I don't like home console.

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Happy_Mask

None of your bodies are ready. >:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Well you see, I had the luckiest time today. I went to target, there were 5 people in line (one of which slept there) and the manager came out at 8. He asked if we were there for wiiUs, we said yes, and then he asked if we had a preorder slip that they sold. We said no, and were about to give up hope, when he pulled 6 out from his coat, and gave them to us for free. We rushed inside, got a deluxe, and had the most epic LoZ "item get" moment ever. I will not be playing it yet however, as I know I won't be able to pull myself away from it, and I've got some games I wanna beat on my GC first. I'll wait until around Christmas, then boot up NSMBU to play with company. So to answer your question simply; yes, my body is indeed ready.

Happy_Mask

@Dash I'm not kidding. . I also had a basic preordered from GS, but I'm just gonna cancel that. >:3 but luck o' the Irish I suppose. :3

Prof_Clayton

@Happy That's awesome! (How could he sleep there and not know about a pre-order slip though!? -.-)
Also, did you find it in a tloz treasure chest?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

It was funny, he had such a "oh CRAP!" expression, but then the nice manager man gave us some.
And The man behind the counter had em in a box, but that's close enough.

DreamyViridi

Looks like a Free-for-all room. I'll skip, as I tend to have bad luck with those.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Happy_Mask

I'm gonna chalk today up as an excellent day. WiiU, then I felt like I'd be tempted to go for it early, so I bought sticker star, and a point card. Life is good.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.