Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 541 to 560 of 16,251

LyIa

Actually, I can't find the lightweight. All I have is a crappy Lv.1 Tirelessness.
@Sonicman The other Knux is pretty hard to take seriously. (ie. a trollololer)

all men are kings 👑

Sherman

@geneon101, haven't been home for a while. I'll add you as soon as I can, still interested =)

@sushifreAk, add Angelic Missile to that. Works for me =)

I have a fusion question, @Somicman: How do I know by seeing a weapon which modifiers will prevail in a fusion?

@sushifreAk and @Prof_Clayton added.

P.S.: If i click in the @sushi tag, it sends me to a user named "VintageBoy" XD

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Sonicman

@3Dangerous3Dash I'll add you when I get some time .
@Sherman Well, the process of how this works is still a mystery :l. A good way to go about things is get lots of weapons, keep fusing them together, if you don't like the results, eject the game card before you leave the fusion menu, the game only saves when you leave a menu!
@sushifreAk I hate trolls :l.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Sherman

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

@Sherman the modifiers that will carry over will be highlighted on the left of the screen, as opposed to the darker ones. Great for getting those achievements that need certain weapons with certain weapon modifiers.

I know this. I mean by looking ONE weapon the moment you see it; like when you finish a chapter or in the store and watching this one weapon modifiers. My question is because sometimes you get a weapon with one great modifier, but as soon as you go to the fusion screen you see that in every combination, that modifier get lost. So, let me re-formulate my question: Is there a way to predict which modifiers will prevail by looking just one weapon's stats?

Sonicman

@Sherman Well, the way I like to do this is 1. Get a weapon with a modifier I want 2. Get a 6 star weapon, no modifiers 3. Fuse weapons until you get that buff onto the 6 star weapon (try not to lower the stars) 4. If you have another weapon you've already done this to, fuse them together. About the game card thing, this will NOT harm your save in ANY way, I do this ALOT when I fuse. Hopefully this way will work for you, it ALMOST always works for me. Also, there is no way to get a modifier you want by lookinb at it... you CAN, however shortcut this method by starting with a weapon that has a modifier you want, like, say you have a weapon with +8 overall defense, with only stars in range, or no stars at all, if it has other modifiers you can get rid of those by carefully fusing them out (try to increase stars while doing this) if all goes right, you have a weapon with 6 stars your favorite category and your modifier .

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

Sherman

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Ah... I see. Idk if you can technically do that in a moment in your head.

Yeap. That way you could know which stats are gonna be useful from each weapon as soon as you get it and star making calculations, save them with a specifical purpose or sell them right there. This would be awesome, I guess you can only know this by checking in the fusion screen. And even then it's a mistery how the game calculates what to do with the modifiers... yet XD

Sonicman wrote:

2. Get a 6 star weapon, no modifiers

The less modifiers you fuse, the more the chance those modifiers will prevail? I mean: Weapon 1: 1 modiefier, weapon 2: 0 modifiers... In this case, is 100% correct to say that the one modifier will stay after the fusion everytime a case like this happens?

One thing I've done to depurate un wanted modifiers is fusing weak wapons: Sort them by strenght and starting from weaker to strongher. That way you end up with some very decent weapons.

Another question: I think I already asked this, but don't remember if got answered or dind't get it at the moment, but, Ok, is this one: I've read lots of times that you recommend to get 6 stars in melee or range, but not both. Why is that?

Sonicman

@Sherman I cam't be 100%... but if you have at least 1 of the weapons with 6 stars in a category, then you SHOULD be able to get that modifier over. Also, you only want stars in the category you'll be using, if you have a flintlock staff, you won't be doing alot of melee, if you have pandora claws, you won't be using much range, if you have a first blade, you probably will be using both. It just depends on the weapon, stars take away from how many modifiers you can have.

Sonicman

Sherman

I know it's not important to have melee stars in a Staff, but you say "no stars", as if somehow, stars in melee would affect in a negative way over the stars in range. That's why I'm asking.

Sonicman

@Sherman It does, essentially, it wastes room for modifiers, and makes it harder to get 6 range.

Sonicman

Spire

Page 15... Good guess. I need dat Posidon Cannon. >:3

3DS FC: 5370-0974-0375

Join The Royal Battalion today! (Kid Icarus: Uprising Clan)

http://3dsforums.com/kid-icarus-uprising-48/%5B-%5D-42322/

Knuckles

Whoa, A whole page in a day! [gets teary eyed] This forum is kicking off, no slowing down full speed ahead Lady Palutena!
@Spire I remember now! Its a speed run through Ch 8 on Lady Palutena's board.
Thanks for reminding me I still need to speed run that By the way, I believe @RPGShaymin said the location, I could be wrong on the user, but I know we said it here
@Sherman I think what @Sonicman is trying to say is that it will get in the way when you are fusing, making the modifiers less likely to get carried over, due to the melee taking up the amount of things that can be fused together. I take it only a set number from each combo can be fused @Sonicman?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.