5,001. Posted:

@Professor 20/20 Picarats! :D

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

5,002. Posted:

@Prof I was thinking something just like that, with the spotpass weapon links.

@3Dash Well I don't really know. It is an educated guess, based off of former games with similar features. For instance DQIX, 365 free quests, 1 a day, Recent Professor Layton Titles, 365 free puzzles, 1 a day.
It only makes sense, 365 spotpass weapons.

@Everyone How can I make the 1st post better? I want serious answers on this one.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

5,003. Posted:

@Knuckles Serious answers? Add glitter. Or the meme link I had on the last page.
Actually, I'll go read the post for the first time now.
And good races!
@HappyM Free picarats? :D

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

5,004. Posted:

@Knuckles The weapons are preset right? If so, it's natural that there's a set amount. :3
But the first post is severely lacking in batman. And it kinda looks forgotten. :P

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

5,005. Posted:

@Knuckles I'm tired now, but tomorrow I'll give you a few ideas. I definetly think we can keep this topic alive.

Also: possibly the weapons are cycling? I didn't get any of the summer weapons but(from what I've heard)PLatMM has it so if you miss a day you can download it later, but you can't with KIU.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

5,006. Posted:

@Prof_Mask I was asking for your advice on how to make it better, not constructive criticism.

And I will take your picture suggestions into consideration, right after I change the name of the thread into

BIG THE CAT'S FISHING HOLE

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

5,007. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Also: possibly the weapons are cycling? I didn't get any of the summer weapons but(from what I've heard)PLatMM has it so if you miss a day you can download it later, but you can't with KIU.

The weapons arent cycling, and I have no idea whatsoever what PLatuMM is.
I do know if I miss a weapon I can always copy it from Orbitats, the only other KI:U thing with a complete spotpass weapon list I could find.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

5,008. Posted:

Oh snap! D:
But what are you looking for in this thread? It's kinda difficult to give suggestions when you don't give us a general idea. :D
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. :3

Edited on by Happy_Mask

AuthorMessage

Void

5,009. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

How can I make the 1st post better?

Go through all the pages, and find every weapon we got from spot past, and edit them all into the first post.
Simple. :)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

5,010. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Oh snap! D:
But what are you looking for in this thread? It's kinda difficult to give suggestions when you don't give us a general idea. :D
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. :3

Sorry I keep on forgetting you can't read my mind. I generally want to sum up what the thread is about, include the gem template, and a link to all of the gems, broken up into months, like @Sherman started.

So how can I clean it up, and have it make more sense?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

5,011. Posted:

You could post a link to the page with the beginning of each month. :3 On a the topic of a title, you could call it the universal Kid Icarus Uprising thread, but you may want to ask dragon first, so she doesn't lock it for being too similar to the KIU thread. :P And if all else fails, add more batman! :D

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

5,012. Posted:

You need something that'll make people want to read the first post. So first of all: Yes, get all the spotpass weapons there. There should be a "If you haven't gotten KIU yet" part with places that say something along the lines of

3Dash wrote:

KIU is the best 3DS game I've ever played!

along with features of the game, a link to the review, etc.

Then there should be a part that says something along the lines of "This is @Ruceyod's website for fusing. Eventually you will be able to find all sorts of weapon data, weapon suggestions, and help with weapons."
There should be a part that says who you should ask for what(example: @Ruceyod for weapons)
There should be a picture of Pit.
There could be a "best of" place. (example: Most KOs online, voted best weapon owned by a player, etc)
There could be a FC list for all of us(maybe, not sure about this one)
Then finish it off with something like "We invite everyone to come and battle with us and we will help you with your weapons, tips, etc!

EDIT: I thought this through too hard.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

5,013. Posted:

Oh yeah, btw, Congrats @HM on the 5000th post. I can't believe I missed it It's been less than a month since 4000 posts! Wow!

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

5,014. Posted:

I hope this thread doesn't lock. I still need my Kid Icarus fix.

No. 225 / 6 Nov 2012
Beam Claws
Ranged: ★★☆
Melee: ★★★
Freezing +3
Shot Homing +1
Side-Dash Charge Shot +2
Knockback Recovery +1
In-Peril Autododge +1
Gem to Hearts: +208
Gem to Weapon: -27900

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Don't mind Dark Pit, he's just here to annoy the haters...
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

5,015. Posted:

@LuigisBoss This wont lock anytime soon, at least 3-4 months. If it does at all.
@3Dash Yes, yes you did. o__o
@Happy We have an appaling lack of batchu as well.
@Knuckles Can.t you get the SP wpn by changing the 3ds clock? So could I get tomorrow's weapon today? :O

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Void

5,016. Posted:

Who is @LuigisBoss ? He doesn't have an account here, whoever he is.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

5,017. Posted:

Um... our only person here with an even closely realted username (and posted above me) @LuigiMan200.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

5,018. Posted:

Pokes kiu thread. o___O

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

5,019. Posted:

Pokes The Professor. :P

AuthorMessage

Void

5,020. Posted:

/me pokes the catfish-'echidna'-human person.