3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 4,961 to 4,980 of 16,269

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,961. Posted:

@Void Believe me when I say @Happy_Mask has done so, with all characters.
@Happy_Mask A small reminder, when we fought, I hadn't played any SSB in months. If I was up to my usual standard, even then I would have lost.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

4,962. Posted:

I play smash at least once a week. :3 So I haven't really lost my touch. But if any of you hope to beat me, your best shot will be when I get a wiiu, as I've only been playing melee, which is much different in mechanics. >:3 I gladly accept challenges. :D

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

4,963. Posted:

@HM Thanks for the tips!
What I plan to do is get SSB4(for both systems day 1) then play it all day every day, and finally become awesome at SSB!
But yeah, once I defeat SS, I'll probably start playing SSB a lot more, trying to get better.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

4,964. Posted:

Same. :3 and the tiers are practically meaningless(except stupid metaknight >:[ ). It's funny when I play with someone who goes by tiers, because they think they'll have a vast advantage of ganondorf, the lowest ranked character. They are sorely mistaken. >:3

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

4,965. Posted:

11/3/2012 Spotpass Weapon
Hewdraw Club
Ranged: ★★★
Melee: ★★★☆
Value: 250
Status resistance +1
Paralysis +2
Standing charged shot +1
Melee dash attach +2
Gem to weapon -19300
Gem to hearts +173

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

4,966. Posted:

@Happy_Mask Yeah.... btw, how do you get the last 16% done in the Subspace? I unlocked the hidden 3 characters, but what do I do now? I've been trying to figure out for a while.

Btw, Wanna battle on KIU later?

Edited on by ReindeerDasher

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

4,967. Posted:

All the levels with flags on them still have secret boxes or rooms or something, and I think boss trophy-ing might count towards it. :3
And maybe, but I may need to go somewhere soon. :P

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

4,968. Posted:

Again, thanks, SSB is one of those games I'm not all that good at but sure wish I was a lot better at it than what I am.
Ok, well post here if you wanna battle me later.

Edited on by ReindeerDasher

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

4,969. Posted:

Okey dokey. :3 also, there are stickers that provide more trophy stand drops, which help immensely in obtaining the boss trophies. :3

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

4,970. Posted:

Im only good with a handfull of charcters like Mario, Game and Watch, Luigi and Link

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

4,971. Posted:

I'm a Jack of All Trades when it comes to Brawl characters. I always had a great time fighting cocky opponents with Peach. :D

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

4,972. Posted:

SSBB Is pretty fun to play, espically as Snake. :D
Also, just reached 10,000 ki:u online KOs!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

4,973. Posted:

@Professor How can you still be playing KIU when the new Layton is the bees knees! O_O. I'm determined to beat it without hints. :3

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

4,974. Posted:

@HMask I can't buy any new games for 2 months. ._. So there's one reason. (No money and need it for other things). Also, you're still playing SSB. o_o.
I always beat it hint-less. :D

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

4,975. Posted:

Some of these puzzles are very clever as well! and young Layton doesn't have a top hat. Mind=Blown. :O

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

4,976. Posted:

@HM He was given it as a gift, and was forced to wear it. He did, like any gentelman would.
Also, I guess that @AkiraTago made a good batch of puzzles? :D

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,977. Posted:

I'm still alive if any of you care. :P
BTW the only reason I wouldn't respond on SN, Backlog, NL threads, is death. So if I go inactive for along time without any warning, is death.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

4,978. Posted:

@Knuckles As in, you're dead or someone died? If the latter, I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

4,979. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton No, there hasn't been any death for me. Although a Freshman Varsity soccer player died in a car crash awhile ago. The whole town was/is sad. I didn't know the player, but it put everyone down.

As for death in the family, none in ..... quite a few years.
As for my previous post, I meant myself. I would say in several different places if I'm taking a vacation, gone for a week etc. I will always come back unless I die.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Void

4,980. Posted:

I'm pretty sure he means he would be dead, same for me, if I don't come on here and don't make any posts for like, over a week, (Not including the weekends, since I don't usually post much on the weekends anyways.) I'm probably dead, other wise I would tell you of myself leaving the site or going on a vication.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!