Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 4,961 to 4,980 of 16,250

Knuckles

@Void Believe me when I say @Happy_Mask has done so, with all characters.
@Happy_Mask A small reminder, when we fought, I hadn't played any SSB in months. If I was up to my usual standard, even then I would have lost.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

Happy_Mask

I play smash at least once a week. :3 So I haven't really lost my touch. But if any of you hope to beat me, your best shot will be when I get a wiiu, as I've only been playing melee, which is much different in mechanics. >:3 I gladly accept challenges.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Same. :3 and the tiers are practically meaningless(except stupid metaknight >:[ ). It's funny when I play with someone who goes by tiers, because they think they'll have a vast advantage of ganondorf, the lowest ranked character. They are sorely mistaken. >:3

Happy_Mask

All the levels with flags on them still have secret boxes or rooms or something, and I think boss trophy-ing might count towards it. :3
And maybe, but I may need to go somewhere soon.

Happy_Mask

Okey dokey. :3 also, there are stickers that provide more trophy stand drops, which help immensely in obtaining the boss trophies. :3

GamecubeMan

Im only good with a handfull of charcters like Mario, Game and Watch, Luigi and Link

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero
My Soundcloud

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@Professor How can you still be playing KIU when the new Layton is the bees knees! O_O. I'm determined to beat it without hints. :3

Prof_Clayton

@HMask I can't buy any new games for 2 months. ._. So there's one reason. (No money and need it for other things). Also, you're still playing SSB. o_o.
I always beat it hint-less.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Some of these puzzles are very clever as well! and young Layton doesn't have a top hat. Mind=Blown.

Prof_Clayton

@HM He was given it as a gift, and was forced to wear it. He did, like any gentelman would.
Also, I guess that @AkiraTago made a good batch of puzzles?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Knuckles

I'm still alive if any of you care.
BTW the only reason I wouldn't respond on SN, Backlog, NL threads, is death. So if I go inactive for along time without any warning, is death.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

Knuckles

@Prof_Clayton No, there hasn't been any death for me. Although a Freshman Varsity soccer player died in a car crash awhile ago. The whole town was/is sad. I didn't know the player, but it put everyone down.

As for death in the family, none in ..... quite a few years.
As for my previous post, I meant myself. I would say in several different places if I'm taking a vacation, gone for a week etc. I will always come back unless I die.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward

Void

I'm pretty sure he means he would be dead, same for me, if I don't come on here and don't make any posts for like, over a week, (Not including the weekends, since I don't usually post much on the weekends anyways.) I'm probably dead, other wise I would tell you of myself leaving the site or going on a vication.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic