Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 4,821 to 4,840 of 16,251

New_3DaSh_XL

@Clayton I'll give it that, NightSky is addicting. I started on the Alternate course yesterday.

@Everybody Here in Ohio the edges of both hurricanes are going to hit at the same time(or something like that...) anyway, it'll be severe, and we might not have power here tomorrow through whenever the power company gets around to us. Maybe. Maybe we'll get lucky. So I'll make sure to charge my 3DS up, but if we have power tomorrow I'll make sure to post here to let everyone know.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

RPGShaymin

I'm home for today and Tuesday with Sandy. Maybe Wednsday too.
I'm really bored with nowhere to go, and I don't see myself loosing power, and if I do I have 2 houses that I can bunker down in. (Cousins' and Friends')
Who wants staff battles?

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Prof_Clayton

Did someone say staff battles?
@Knuckles Thanks, but if I lose power it should be up by then. (Large community) :3 Thanks though.
@3Dash NightSky is weird. Its not great. Its not bad. Its addicting, but its just different obstacles. It's scaring me why I keep playing it. D:
@RPG I'll fight in a staff battle.

@EveryoneWhoCares Wind picking up outside, maybe 10-15 mph now. No wind 2 hours ago. Light rain on and off. All after school stuff cancelled. D:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

RPGShaymin

I'm checking who's online now.
The wind is picking up.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Happy_Mask

I'll battle. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

What does the scouter say about my power level? Absolutely nothing, as it went out as I was about to fight clay. >:I But I have a generator!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Void

You think you have it bad? Maaaaan, it's been terrible over here, I mean, not a cloud in the sky, the sun is beating down and it feels like its 80' outside, and worse, there isn't even a breeze... And come on, it's almost winter, why is it like, 70 here? It never gets this warm in the fall, and it's been raining all week, why is today any different?
Yes, I do like it better when its raining, overcast, and cold. grumble, lucky...

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Prof_Clayton

Thanks for the wishes @Knuckles I'll survive. But my power/house/yard? That's another story.
On the bright side, we aren't even near the middle of tne storm yet. It's around NYC and New Jersey, closer to Jersey.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Prof_Clayton

@3Dash Thanks, and the same to you.
I'll join a battle. But I think we should save all staffs for @RPG. Maybe all blades or cannons? (We never use cannons >:[)
Also, I'm surprised we still have power. Currently in the calm before the storm, if I go down, thats when we lose power.
Let's battle! >:]

Welcome to my signature.

thelegendoflink

Well, have fun, Americans. If there is something good about where I live is that I don't have to fear any natural disaster.
But anyways, I'm a little busy today but I think I could play some games. If my connection allows me, that is.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.