Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 4,781 to 4,800 of 16,251

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles Okay, so staff battle later today. When's good for you?
@Sonicman Welcome back!
You should probably visit the SK. Chatzy to see what's up and touch base, they have you as inactive. :3 (You're still in btw- someone (I think Myst) lost their whole cartridge & weapons but is still in SK. )
@RPG Yeah, Were goimg to get rain here with high winds from Sandy. :/ But at least not the hurricane itself.
@3Dash NightSky is addicting, even the credits.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Happy_Mask wrote:

I just realized that I forgot to post the weapon, I guess it was the chaos of sonicman's return. I missed the gem, so can somebody else post it? -_-

I think we don't have the gems of October 26-27. I can post them later if you guys want.

Happy_Mask wrote:

Interesting how the two people with bad connections have the most kills. Coincidence? >.>

Coincidence, the person with the bad connection also losses a lot of kills because it looks like everybody else is just warping around, and it takes a lot of time to grab items, respawn and fire off attacks.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

thelegendoflink

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Everyone I'll have a room opening in a minute! This one is a LvsD

Go ahead.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

DreamyViridi

I don't see Friday so...

No. 215 / 26 Oct 2012
Halo Club
Ranged: ★
Melee: ☆
Value: 193 (Green)
Petrification +2
Melee Combo +2
Recovery Effect +1
Full-Health Boost +1
Gem to Hearts: +75
Gem to Weapon: -7200

No. 216 / 27 Oct 2012
Bear Claws
Ranged: ★★★
Melee: -
Value: 229 (Yellow)
Shot Range: +3
Dash Cont. Fire +2
Recovery Effect +2
Gem to Hearts: +132
Gem to Weapon: -13600

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Prof_Clayton

Sure! :3 I hate projects.
I'll just play Mighty Switch Force and keep checking friend list. So open a room when ready.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

thelegendoflink

@Void @Clayton @RPG
Good games guys.
@Void
You really are as laggy as the legends say The games you were on, I couldn't even tell what was happening!

RPGShaymin

Oh, we're doing moar games?
No: 217 (10/28/12)
Name: Bullet Blade
Ranged: ★★★
Melee: ★★
Value: 243
Modifiers: Melee defense +1
Walking speed+1
Stamina +3
Melee combo +1
Knockback recovery +1
Gem to weapon: -16900
Gem to hearts: +159
@Legendoflink
Wow, I did soooo bad. I mean I know I do considerably worse in Lvs.D, but that was unacceptable.
Like none of my shots hit, and I dodged right into all of your shots. It was pretty bad.
It didn't help that you're at least good at fusing.
I look forward to FFA.
@Void
For the one match you were in, it wasn't the worst I've played ever.
In the beginning of the round, you started to levitate, then be on the ground, and then levitate off screen.
Though that was hilarious, the actual game itself was a solid poor connection, and far from the unplayable ones I've been in.
I have stories to tell of the unplayable games that didn't immediately drop me out.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

thelegendoflink

RPGShaymin wrote:

@Legendoflink
Wow, I did soooo bad. I mean I know I do considerably worse in Lvs.D, but that was unacceptable.
Like none of my shots hit, and I dodged right into all of your shots. It was pretty bad.
It didn't help that you're at least good at fusing.
I look forward to FFA.

Don't worry, things like that happen. You did beat me sometimes, though. Nothing beats finishing off the enemy angel as an angel But yeah, we should definitely play some FFA. And most of my weapons were fused by luck and lots of determination.

Prof_Clayton

Great Games @Knuckles!
I guess near the end you realized you should use range to your advantage? Sorry at first, I didn't realize we weren't using powers.

Welcome to my signature.

Knuckles

@Clay Great Games! I hated fighting that staff and loved it at the same time. I can't believe I killed you so many times. My staff does 224 in any dash, and 162 in standing, and I killed you several times, with a full health bar.

We both got a ton of crazy KO's in from our ends. Also, the only reason I switched courses on the last match, from small to large was to test something. How you got 3+ KO's on me almost every match. Turns out, your staff carries me off the course, which you shot me off 3+ times. So, if I didn't get shot off the course 3+ times per match, then we would have been pretty close to tying

How do you think I did? I give you a 9/10 with your staff

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Great Games @Knuckles!
I guess near the end you realized you should use range to your advantage?

Nah, I generally don't like so small shots from a distance, you could move, I could be off by a hair etc.

I only switched to the large arena, last match, to see if you knocking me off the edge was one of the main reason for your multiple [read won every single match] victories. I think it was, but even with my powers, I would be scared. So I would kill you as I play dead?
Speaking of playing dead, did you use it 1st/2nd match?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

I give you a 9/10 As well, I was thinking the only way it could be better was in homing, if possible. :3
Your staff can hit me off the edge, but it would KO me before I could fly off.
The strangest ko's were when we'd both FDCS at each other, they'd collide, and 1 second later you would be ko'd. I guess mine won in shot cancellation?
That bothers me how you did that with a full health bar. It defies the law of the game, the health bar of the player is 300. Are you sure it's not 300 plus? If not, maybe it's different because I got hit during a FDCS or SDCS? Maybe when you do a DCS you have a weaker defense. I know you are more vulnerable to attack after a DCS but I never realized it meant a weaker defense as well...
Anyway, great games! Me, you, and RPG in A LvsD with our staves would be deadly!
@HappyMask I want to enter that Pushmo thread now! Thanks for putting it in your sig.
@Knuckles You could remove the MK7 Tourny community link from your sig if you want, it's too difficult to have a good number of racers come anyway. Thanks though! (Keep it if you want )

Long Post.

EDIT: @Knuckles I was using it with energy charge because I needed a way to counter you using play dead. Nothing else lasts as long as it though, so I had to counter it with itself. I'm undecided on powers as of now, but I may use slip shot. But it's hard to use with low homing.

Long post grew longer. D:

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.