Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 4,541 to 4,560 of 16,251

Knuckles

AlexBlack wrote:

I don't know what did I miss, but... Hoy es acaso el dia de hablar espaƱol en los foros, o que?
Pd: I didn't use Google translate, it's never accurate/ No use el traductor de Google, no es nada confiable.

@AlexBlack I never do, I just felt lazy, and didn't want to retype it all in english. So I went to google, translate from spanish to english, see I did all the hard work not english to spanish, and was surprised that it translated correctly.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

@Everyone As much as we enjoy typing in different languages, either we put a translation down, or we stop.
How would any of you know if I translated exactly what I said, assuming you don't know the language?
So we should just stop. Besides, it says in the community rules that we should only use english on NL

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

@Prof_Clayton
@Happy_Mask I completely agree with you. The only reason to complete all *100 missions at 5 play coins a pop* is for the art and models bleh or the awesome songs. Only 1 huge song missing...City Escape

As for online, it is an unfair race online to where you have to beat the other person, and dodge the purple time holes. Get stuck in one of those.... its just annoying.
I have been #1 on the leader boards, and I'm still on there with a perfect online rank, 9999
As for the main game it has terrible cut scenes, 7 zones, 2 acts per zone, 1 special stage per zone, 7 bosses total. Classic Sonic handles great up until Zone 4, Emerald Coast. Dimps made the homing attack a mandatory option, not an unlockable, like Sonic Gen on the PS360. The other levels after that are maddening, in my opinion, but not unplayable, just a crazy steep curve. But that could be just me because the first 3 levels are all from the genesis games, and I know them very well
As for Modern Sonic, he handles great, just as he should in Sonic Rush 4, I mean Sonic Generations 3DS.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Prof_Clayton

@tlol I'm not exaggerating I saw the clock. Heres how it went:
Activate power that makes invincible & power
Activate quick shot.
Shoot 2 fdcs to other side 1st gets 2 people and 2nd gets 1, so 3 kos. 5 seconds or so.
Then the 2 reappear and in 2 shots theyre out and one reappears as pit. Almost 10 seconds, and then I fdcs him twice with quick charge still going. The 1st knocks him into the air, 2nd hits him while in the air ko'ing him. :3
@knuckles idk then, because if it costs 500 play coins....

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@Knuckles I'm not sure if you were sarcastic or not about the modern sonic thing. D: becaus they both play the same. . Just modern has a speed boost and can't perform the trademark spin dash.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

New_3DaSh_XL

I got VVVVVV! It was a tough decision between that and Kid Icarus. But I think I'm gonna work hard(IRL, not the on the game, although I'll be doing that too) and get $5 in a few days and get that.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Can anyone help me get a weapon so I can stand a chance against Emmy and Link
I a Bow/Claws kinda guy.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@Knuckles
But only the last zone made the homing attack a must; the others before it could be done without it as far as I remember.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Happy_Mask

How does Emmy always appear when someone says her name? D:

Prof_Clayton

@GCMan Well, its really up to you. I mean, we can't really give you a weapon, you'd have to make it. So just start fusing really. (Unless you need help with the fusion process?)
@3dash Good, let me know how you like it!
@Knuckles I'll probably skip it then, I was hoping to see a difference in the sonics playstyle.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

Ok @GCMan, here's a few things I've learned about weapons. Maybe some of them only apply to me, idk.
Option A
1) If you want a certain weapon with certain modifiers, go to the store and find the cheapest weapon you can with the modifier you want.
2) Want cheaper weapons? Offer hearts to Palutena(About 1000 a day never hurt)
3) Fuse all the weapons with the modifiers you want together.
4) Make sure you're also getting plenty of Melee/Range stars.
5) After a long and tiresome process of trying to find exactly the right weapon with exactly the right modifiers, congrats.

Option B: Go to @Ruceyod's website. This'll help you with Option A.

Option C: Come to central Ohio, and (Maybe) We can streetpass.

Option D: Play a lot of online or a lot of high-intesity levels.

@Clayton Loving it so far!

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward

Happy_Mask

I thought that no one can prove anything about the palutena thing?

New_3DaSh_XL

@HM.... no... not necessarily.... but if I notice that after 3 months I don't get any discounts, and after I offer hearts to Palutena I get discounts, then I can make a somewhat accurate assumtion.

8 Bit Forward

Happy_Mask

Didn't Sakurai himself say that nothing happened, in nintendo power or something?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.