Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 4,521 to 4,540 of 16,251

Happy_Mask

Lol, I was joking, and trying to quote metal gear solid. :3
Edit: Whoops, it was actually from the mgs stage luigi conversation in smash bros. D:

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Oh, you know Spanish? I tried to learn it once, but I suck at learning new languages so I gave up on it.
Let's see... me llamo Happy_Mask?

WiiWareWave

what is today's Spotpass weapon and what're its stats? Sorry I just got this game today so I'm a huge noob. xD

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Knuckles

Hola, @Happy_Mask, me llamo es @Knuckles. ?Eres mi amigo verdad? Me gusta correr y jugar videojuegos. Me encanta mi Nintendo 3DS y el juego Kid Icarus: Uprising. Actualmente este juego es mi favorito juego Nintendo 3DS.
Traducido con Google Translate, porque estaba demasiado perezoso que escribir esto dos veces

Translated from Google translate, because I was too lasy to type this twice
Hello, @Happy_Mask, my name is @Knuckles. You're my friend right? I like to run and play games. I love my Nintendo 3DS and the game Kid Icarus: Uprising. Currently this game is my favorite Nintendo 3DS game

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

@Rukiafan! Nice to see ya! I dont know about the weapon, dont have it yet. :3 Be sure under options to turn spotpass on.
@knuckles I just won a LvsD in 13 seconds with 6 kos with lancer! (nobody on my team got 1 shot in) Why have I never used a staff before?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@WiiWareWave Oh, sorry I forgot I was posting today
No. 206/10-17-12
Rail Cannon
Ranged: -
Melee:-
Value: 100
Gem to Weapon: -200
Gem to Hearts: +12

Edit: Thursdays and Fridays weren't posted, so I am adding them to this post.

No. 207/10-18-12
Aquarius Blade
Ranged: ★★☆
Melee: ★
Value: 244
Shot Range +2
Recovery Effect +3
Effect Duration +3
Gem to Weapon: -17100
Gem to Hearts: +160

No. 208/10-19-12
Capricorn Club
Ranged: ★
Melee: ★★☆
Value: 200
Shot Homing +2
Melee Combo +2
Effect Duration +3
Gem to Weapon: -11800
Gem to Hearts: +115

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

@Prof Nice! I have ended LvD's in around 30ish seconds. Sadly I have never managed a LvD that fast. Usually they drop like flys, then all gang up on me as I try to hunt down an angel. What course were you on?

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

@Prof Not really, if its his 1st day, then it's great! He gets to try out cannons, at an affordable cost. You actually have hearts before you play ch.1 so he could use this before the first blade. Not sure however if its 100 or 200 hearts at the start....

The Master Emeraloggery

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles I was on lava basin (I think thats the name). This staff is really fun, feels like my midnight palm did at first.
Btw, I'm considering asking for Sonic Gen 3ds for holidays, how does online work? o_o

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

You play through previous stages before the other person, with annoying black holes added. The main game only takes a few hours at most, and the first boss theme is one of the best in sonic. :3

Happy_Mask

A looooooooooong time. You'll need play coins to speed up unlocking missions. I think there was something like 80 er 100 or maybe 120. Something to that effect. . Sonic is once again the only playable character and they also got rid of the full motion cutscenes in this version. The experience you'll have is fun, though I have no guarantee it will last. don't kill me knuckles! >_<

Void

Happy_Mask wrote:

Well since @Void don't wanna explain to us what my avatar is, I will.
He is king Ashnard from fire emblem 9. He is the main antagonist, has an entire army at his disposal, and conquers a neighboring land. But you guys don't really play FE right?

Oh I thought you DIDN'T want me to explain who he is.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

New_3DaSh_XL

Knuckles wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@Knuckles Of course that's the other staff; it's also probably the only other weapon that can take me out completely with one hit, and it doesn't matter how much health I have. I think the only differance between the two staffs now(Besides the fact they're differant staffs) is I can almost beat Clayton, probably because I actually go and attack Clayton, whereas you I run in fear from. Which is actually really stupid, if I take more damage the farther I am from you.

The funny thing is that the laser staff does consecutive damage for 123.2 meters, so I can kill you at close range, or at a distance with the same amount of damage

True dat. My Lancer does about 100 damage in Melee attack, although that might've been Dash Melee.

@Happy_Mask Welcome to the club.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AlexBlack

I don't know what did I miss, but... Hoy es acaso el dia de hablar español en los foros, o que?
Pd: I didn't use Google translate, it's never accurate/ No use el traductor de Google, no es nada confiable.

3DS XL FC: 2895 - 6478 - 0350
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barrett.bright.9

New_3DaSh_XL

I know about one sentence in Spanish. Coma esta, amigo?

I do know a bit of latin though. Not too much. Quenam est tempestat hodie? Friget. (Don't know if I'm spelling this next one right)Loquer latine?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@knuckles I just won a LvsD in 13 seconds with 6 kos with lancer! (nobody on my team got 1 shot in) Why have I never used a staff before?

Sure?
That's around the time it takes for my opponents to do their death animation and for the angel to spawn.
Are you exagerating, or is my connection really that bad?
Also, my first language is spanish, but it still feels weird when I'm used to english on the internet.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.