Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 4,501 to 4,520 of 16,251

thelegendoflink

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Prof_Clayton

Maybe jump is making you mad.
Its working. ;___;

@dash I liked the magnus best, but its old right? I forget others, played 20 after.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Maybe jump is making you mad.
Its working. ;___;

Well, I really don't want to begin this again. After all, trying to argue with somebody whose only argument consists of only two words repeated again and again gets tiresome quckly. So again, I will just say you have no way of proving that.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

New_3DaSh_XL

Yeah the Magnus was one of like 2 or 3 weapons I used I actually felt like I was winning. The one thing about the Magnus is I either am failing when I use the Magnus or I feel like I'm cheating, it gives so much damage.
The other 2 weapons were Taurus Arm and Centaurian Orbitars, both of which really are overpowered.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@Knuckles It's obviously my new value 100 thanatos staff. even though I've never played any of you with it. Ever. -_-

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TeeJay

Yeah, thought I'd pop in for a couple games.

Also, people who play dead make me mad.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Happy_Mask

DiscordedTeeJay wrote:

Yeah, thought I'd pop in for a couple games.

Also, people who play dead make me mad.

[Whispers to JumpMad]

Happy_Mask

It was directed at the killer from "and then there were none.". >:3

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles It was Me, I was playing around with it with @teejay. It's not the best for my staff (fdsc), I think I'll save it for a staff 1 on 1, or keep it for emergincies. May switch with a much needed quick charge.
@Knuckles Yours is the other, but I think rpg has one too?
@Dash I thought the centurions were good, but if you've ever seen @sonicmans way OP taurus arm, you'd say yours was nothing compared to it. o_o

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

@Clayton Yeah, I was just saying Taurus Arms are overpowered in the first place. I have no doubt that @Sonicman could beat me any day of any week with his Eyetracks or his Taurus(Because I believe I've played him with that weapon before).
@Knuckles Of course that's the other staff; it's also probably the only other weapon that can take me out completely with one hit, and it doesn't matter how much health I have. I think the only differance between the two staffs now(Besides the fact they're differant staffs) is I can almost beat Clayton, probably because I actually go and attack Clayton, whereas you I run in fear from. Which is actually really stupid, if I take more damage the farther I am from you.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Well since void don't wanna explain to us what my avatar is, I will.
He is king Ashnard from fire emblem 9. He is the main antagonist, has an entire army at his disposal, and conquers a neighboring land. But you guys don't really play FE right?

Knuckles

3Dash wrote:

@Knuckles Of course that's the other staff; it's also probably the only other weapon that can take me out completely with one hit, and it doesn't matter how much health I have. I think the only differance between the two staffs now(Besides the fact they're differant staffs) is I can almost beat Clayton, probably because I actually go and attack Clayton, whereas you I run in fear from. Which is actually really stupid, if I take more damage the farther I am from you.

The funny thing is that the laser staff does consecutive damage for 123.2 meters, so I can kill you at close range, or at a distance with the same amount of damage

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Happy_Mask

Well FFA's are going to be a living nightmare for me, aren't they? D:

Happy_Mask

Oof, that's a low blow colonel. D:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.