Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 4,441 to 4,460 of 16,251

Happy_Mask

@Prof_Clayton Same. in LvsD he dominates because they're so low value. The one time we won was because I got a darkness bow as dark pit, which is my single player weapon of choice. But great games guys!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

thelegendoflink

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Good games. I'm sorry I left, I'm just tired of pointlessly trying to beat @juan's weapons.

Yeah, good games.
Question: Do any of you think that my weapons are broken? As in, just uncounterable during normal play? If you guys want to, I can start trying to use some of my not so broken weapons.

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Prof_Clayton Same. in LvsD he dominates because they're so low value. The one time we won was because I got a darkness bow as dark pit, which is my single player weapon of choice. But great games guys!

You guys actually won twice, and it wasn't because of the darkness bow, you are just great players.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Happy_Mask

The ninja palm can reach across the entire map and has charge modifiers. I would normally be okay with that, but it has a value of well under 300. Even when I killed you it barely depleted the bar. ._.

thelegendoflink

Happy_Mask wrote:

The ninja palm can reach across the entire map and has charge modifiers. I would normally be okay with that, but it has a value of well under 300. Even when I killed you it barely depleted the bar. ._.

Come on, of all weapons I used, was that seriously the one that gave you the most trouble? First off, what you said about range is wrong. Actually, the only map that weapon could cover is Rail Temple (with a max lenght of 74m). It also has no potential at all for OHKO, with its strongest attack + energy charge hitting for only around 70%. The low value is just because it has only 2 range stars. I would actually be far more scared of my Gemini Orbitars.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Prof_Clayton

I think the gemini orbs are over-powered personally. The ninja palm relies more on skill, which is why it is counterable, but difficult to beat. I'd say the gemini orbitars are a little op though. :3
Good on you for asking, just like @Sonicman did.
Oh, and one of the 2 times we won was when I completely took pit's health bar myself in 10 seconds. (Lancer staff at close range >:3)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I think the gemini orbs are over-powered personally. The ninja palm relies more on skill, which is why it is counterable, but difficult to beat. I'd say the gemini orbitars are a little op though. :3
Good on you for asking, just like @Sonicman did.
Oh, and one of the 2 times we won was when I completely took pit's health bar myself in 10 seconds. (Lancer staff at close range >:3)

Yeah, I understand. I've faced good Gemini Orbitar users in random online, and they are an absolute pain to counter. You have to dodge at least twice to completely avoid the attack, which really eats away your stamina, and if you add to that the rest of the people attacking from every direction, you are left with almost no way to survive. Yeah, I won't use this weapon again when I'm playing with you guys. And what do you think about my Centurion Orbitars?
Yeah, during that match my angel appeared then suddenly lost more than half of his HP, leaving me with close to no chance to win. I actually wanted to be the angel at least once, but no luck. But still, it would be way more fun if we managed to get 6 players for a game of LvsD

Prof_Clayton

I think the centurions are a mix. They are avoidable more than gemini orbs, but with slip shot are impossible to see. I forget its stats tho.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Knuckles

@thelegend I am mostly annoyed at the fact you use slip shot with homing boost on some weapons. That combo just drives me nuts for some reason.
@Prof_Clayton Also 2 questions, Do you think we will ever see the return of @Sonicman? My other question is do you think I should delete @Spire? I don't do anything with him, and he has been offline for 10+ days recently, which as you remember is unusual for him....

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Prof_Clayton

I deleted spire months ago.
Sonicman will probably return, but will not stay long. Close to the 1 year anniversary.

Welcome to my signature.

Knuckles

@Prof_Clayton Thanks for answering, but I was also asking your opinion, should I delete @Spire?

Also what happens to this thread at the 1 year mark? Will we spot getting weapons and have it locked? Will we move to another thread? Or will we just walk away, and not really communicate outside of SN?

The Master Emeraloggery

thelegendoflink

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I think the centurions are a mix. They are avoidable more than gemini orbs, but with slip shot are impossible to see. I forget its stats tho.

Knuckles wrote:

@thelegend I am mostly annoyed at the fact you use slip shot with homing boost on some weapons. That combo just drives me nuts for some reason.

Alright, it seems that you guys are mostly annoyed at my love of Slip Shot. Fair enough, you aren't the first ones to say that. Ok, I guess I could stop using it.

Happy_Mask

I actually was the only one troubled by the palm? I thought the gemeni Orbitars were fair game. . I was probably just bugged by the ridiculously low value though.

Knuckles

@Everyone

GREAT NEWS

I talked to @Sonicman last night via FL, and he wants to come back soon. 1-3 weeks hopefully.
He said he won't answer his swapnotes because he is afraid to open it, due to the sheer volume of notes, and I told him about @Ruceyod's site. He asked if the fusion calculator was on there, the one he found. I said it was.
He said he missed all of us, and hasn't played KI:U in months.
For those of you who don't know @Sonicman he was a regular for months, then life struck him hard, [we don't know with what] and he said he had to leave. He was @Ruceyod's protoege, and an excellent weapon fuser. @thelegendoflink His weapons would rival yours, but sadly not skill on the battlefield. But he wasn't a push-over. He made it into Sky Kings, and is a great KI:U player.

If you are reading this, then we all wish you well @Sonicman

The Master Emeraloggery

Prof_Clayton

@Sonicman Hopefully will return, his previous promise was empty. But he seems to want to, he is saying "See You Soon" in friend list.

Welcome to my signature.

Happy_Mask

I'm obviously becoming a threat to you guys in KIU, because now I have over 2000 kills.
But I never knew much about @Sonicman.
And what on earth is Sky Kings?

Edited on by Happy_Mask

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.