Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 4,221 to 4,240 of 16,251

Happy_Mask

Fair enough. As long as we're calling dibs, I call Doom Cannon!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

ahem (Points at friend code)

Happy_Mask

Sorry guys, wish I could join, but I have to get some sleep for a 6 hour voyage in the early morning.

Knuckles

@Happy_Mask Enjoy!

@C3PDash Good games! You haven't lost too many steps! So, how'd you like the Defense Claws?

@GameCubeMan I would say Palutena Bow, if you have a good aim.

Edit: @Ruceyod After checking Treasure Fish, and seeing there is a link to AR Cards maybe a Spotpass Weapon List could be added please?

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Like I said, dibs on Laser Staff

Thanks for adding the thread!

Also how do you pronounce your name? I think mine is pronounced Knuck-les, so how would Ruceyod be? Ru-cey-od?

Edit: @Ruceyod What would your recommendations on Guardian Orbitars be? Shot Range +3, Dash Charge Shot +4, 6 Stars etc? I think I could have some fun with playing dead, you just walk right into a shield. Almost worse than a blue laser coming out of no where.
... No not really

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Ruceyod

@Knuckles I thought Knuckles was pronouced [Nuh] [Kulz]. That's what I thought I heard from the game. Which reminds me, yay Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 in HD!
It's difficult to have the right alphabet sound considering how I'm used to the French one.
It was intentional meant to pronounce [Ru] [Say] [Od] which is a French's English way to say it.
The Ru being the same Ru in Rude; Google Translate pronounce it Ruh strangely enough...
My English friends pronounce it like [Roa] [See] [Yod]
My French friends pronounce it differently too but I don't think it's prossible to imitate it with English alphabet sound...
The French's English and the English don't bother me but the French way is...strange. I don't react to it.

EDIT: Guardian Orbitars...I have a pair myself but I can't grab my game right now...but I know it's offensive all the way.
If you plan to use Playing Dead, shouldn't you use Standing Charge Shot Instead?
As you know, Shot Range+3 is a MUST. It makes the shield last longer. Beside that, the rest depends on your strategy. Status Inflictor works great with them. If you can't reach the opponents with the Charge Shot, Guardian Obitars' Continous Fire are great to make them stop when pair with Freezing. But, since their shields hit continuously I would actually reccomend a status that inflicts randomly. If you want to spam shield, you should walk/stand. So maybe Walking Speed+ with Standing Charge Shot+?
I would avoid Shot Cancellation as the only thing that can cancel the shield are other shields. Players with Shot Cancellation are uncommon so you shouldn't worry about being cancelled.
And Shot Homing. Unless you're building a Continuous Fire Guardian Orbitars...but even without Shot Homing, I think the Continuous Fire is great on its own.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Knuckles

@Ruceyod Thanks, sorry about the way I broke mine up, I'm really tired today, and my brain doesn't want to work
Glad to know I broke it up better than others @Ru-say-od.
As for the Guardians, well let me start at the beginning. I played an LvD, got turned into Pit using the Laser Staff, so naturally I had my usual powerset and I was able to shoot a few shields from no where So I just thought that would be amusing. But in all seriousness, I noticed I liked the Guardian Orbitars, so I wanted your advice.
Thanks

The Master Emeraloggery

New_3DaSh_XL

@Knuckles they were great! And warp was annoying the crap outta me-I mean, c'mon, running from death?

@Ruceyod I'll make an Advice thing then for the Magnus Club. This should be fun!

EDIT: I think I need to relearn how to do ground battles. I was getting a bit dizzy, for some reason my circle pad was I bit touchy. Or (most likely) It was me.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

LyIa

I need to get in shape too.
I'm not exaggerating when I say I SUCK.
I hate being left handed, I'm too cheap to buy a CPP

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.