Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 4,101 to 4,120 of 16,251

RPGShaymin

My netbook died and it might not be able to charge up.
Might have to have someone elsebpost this one.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Void

You guys played without me?
I guess I was kind of busy all day, though, watching my cousins getting baptised and all, so I guess it is better that you didn't wait for me.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Knuckles

@Void I tried to contact you. You were too busy playing dempa men to notice me spaming the orange light

I just ran into 2 good players online in LvD. MNK★SKN or something like that and the omega. And I had CPU's for partners. I got there angel out in 20 seconds, due to overpowered weapons on there end. I also ran into someone using a Laser Staff with Shot Homing +3 and laughed

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Void

Knuckles wrote:

@Void I tried to contact you. You were too busy playing dempa men to notice me spaming the orange light

I just ran into 2 good players online in LvD. MNK★SKN or something like that and the omega. And I had CPU's for partners. I got there angel out in 20 seconds, due to overpowered weapons on there end. I also ran into someone using a Laser Staff with Shot Homing +3 and laughed

Actually shot homing can be helpful if you're not using charged shots, since continues fire has excellent range and decent damage.
Oh so thats what that was?
I didn't notice, since you rarely play the same thing for more than 10 minutes.
(It's a great RPG, too, even with the awful character models.)

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

DreamyViridi

I might still have Sunday's Gem. I'll back up @RPG and post it unless anyone says otherwise.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Prof_Clayton

@3Dash Its....

October!

Hopefully you get your 3ds back! :3
@Ruceyod I barely even use midnight palm anymore XD its value is too high.
@WingedFish its all in the weapon itself; if you can find a good weapon you can compete and get better.
@Knuckles I'm the same on the mmorpg (3ds only), but if you have to pay to play online I won't get it. :l
@Void I want denpa men really badly. ._. How long does it take to beat?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@Knuckles wow, I screwed that up. ._.
But I sometimes suck at LvsD due to my high value weapons sometimes accidentally depleting my team's life bar. . I have set weapons for it that I don't like using too. -.-

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

LyIa

I missed too much. My best weapon is a Viper Blade Ranged 5.5 Melee 3 with Freezing +1.
My Palutena Bow sucks. Are stars random? From fusing?

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

WingedFish wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks it's rather sad that this thread is still going strong while the original one for the game itself is all but dead?

Anyway, I can't even remember the last time I've played online. At this point It's probably because I'm too intimidated to do so anymore since everyone else kills me in a split second no matter what I do and I just all around suck at it. I was good at it for a while, but I guess I didn't learn fast enough, so I just dropped out...

I know that feel, brother.

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

No. 189 / 30 Sept 2012
Kraken Arm
Ranged: ★★☆
Melee: ★
Value: 260 (Orange)
Knockback Defense +1
Freezing +2
Shot Range +1
Evasion +2
Backward-Dash Charge Shot +2
Melee Combo +2
Gem to Hearts: +196
Gem to Weapon: -24900

NOTE: This is Sunday's Gem, not Monday's! Someone else has to do Monday's.
Also, I cleaned up my gem case that day, though I sure that this is the right Gem.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LyIa

sushifreAk wrote:

I missed too much. My best weapon is a Viper Blade Ranged 5.5 Melee 3 with Freezing +1.
My Palutena Bow sucks. Are stars random? From fusing?

Wait, it's R4.5 M2.5

all men are kings 👑

RPGShaymin

Okay, so long story short: my netbook which is my main device for posting died and wouldn't connect to any of the chargers around the house, so I just switched batteries with my brother's netbook since we have the same model.

EDIT: I otherwise post on my Nook Tablet, but that takes a while, and the nook browser won't let me copy+paste the stars for the weapons, or copy+paste at all.
@Knuckles
I don't use autoreticle, but I do use homing boost.
It gives more leniency towards long range shots judging for speed and distance to lay the forward dash ch. shot that leaves me wide open afterwards.
It doesn't have much affect up close, though that would be where Autoreticle would come in handy.
@Luigiman200
Thanks for posting that for me.
Now that this thing works, do you want me to post Mondays' gem?
@Ruceyod
I always saw your proudest weapon was your Pudgy Palm, and your most annoying was your Compact Arm.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

DreamyViridi

@RPGShaymin
The lack of Star symbols would be nitpicking me a tad but if you can (and if you're suppose to) then I don't see why not. Would you be so kind?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Void

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Void I want denpa men really badly. ._. How long does it take to beat?

I haven't yet, I'm 10 hours in, and probably less than half done, I imagine it will take 30 hours or so, and then after that there are bonus dungeons I think.

Happy_Mask

I need more denpa men. I can't get any farther without them. -.-

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

LordJumpMad

@Ruceyod
I been using the End-All Arm now, along with a bunch of other Dark weapons.
And I nave a very tricky Goals Blade that can kill in seconds.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.