[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Do you have a backloggery @Knuckles? Just wonderin. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business

Void

Knuckles wrote:

@Happy_Mask Not really, but if I started to delete comments I was afraid I would start a chain of deleting comments

Naw, we wouldn't have done that, we would just consolidate ourselves with the fact that you're a cheater.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Knuckles

Void wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

@Happy_Mask Not really, but if I started to delete comments I was afraid I would start a chain of deleting comments

Naw, we wouldn't have done that, we would just consolidate ourselves eith the fact that your a dirty *$#!.

[sup] ('Sir! There was a time when I would have sued for such slander! But, as a man of cloth, I forgive you.'
'You dirty *$#!.' I imagine no one will get that joke...) [/sup]

I'm just trying to get the sub to work

I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Void

Knuckles wrote:

Void wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Naw, we wouldn't have done that, we would just consolidate ourselves eith the fact that your a dirty *$#!.
[sub] ('Sir! There was a time when I would have sued for such slander! But, as a man of cloth, I forgive you.'
'You dirty *$#!.' I imagine no one will get that joke...) [/sub]

I'm just trying to get the sub to work

Yeah, I was trying to get it to work as well for about 5 minutes.
edit: Heh heh.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

Happy_Mask

@Knuckles well, it eliminates the whole,"what games are you playing?" thing, and a lot of NLers are on there. :3

Happy_Mask

It's a work in progress. I'm adding a few a day, and I'm gonna save myself some time and stick to Ninty and possibly pc.

Void

Is there anyone who thinks a certain weapon just sucks and/or is redundant? (Only when taking Multiplayer into consideration, as enemies in the story are a lot different than in multiplayer.) I do, the Electroshock Cannon and Burst Blade have very low damage out put, at 5 stars ranged the blade does less than 100 damage on a forward dash ch shot, (Thats if you're within 10 meters, beyond that and it gets even weaker.) Electroshock cannon isn't so bad, as it can do about 100 from a distance of 35 or so meters, except unlike the Doom and Leo cannon, it's attack doesn't have knockback, which basically immobilizes your foe, instead Paralyzing them while they are being hit, while it's hitting them, and only whil you are hitting them, which lets them dodge, so you'll probably end up doing less than 20 damage, if the target is aware that they are being hit, and dodge.
And the Cancer Claws are pretty much a watered down version of the Raptor Claws, less damage all around, less range for dash cont. fire, for a slight homing boost on ch. shots, and a small amount of homing on dash cont. fire? Laaaaame.
I would also probably count the Somewhat Staff and Bomber arm, but they are useful in some situations.

Edited on by Void

DreamyViridi

It's OK, I think I have Wednesday's Gem...
I'll post later though, I've got Uni today.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Void

Can anyone gess how many multiplayer kills I have?

IT'S OVER 10,000!!!

LyIa

Heyyo.
So, I'm jumping back in unexpectedly.
What would you recommend when jumping back online? Just imagine it's my first time

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.