Posts 3,821 to 3,840 of 16,251

Happy_Mask

Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Void

Happy_Mask wrote:

Great reaper palm, doom cannon, darkness bow, and I used to use a babel club, before it was mandatiory for me to upgrade to above 270 value weapons. ( as it's almost impossible to win without one. )

Tell that to my 194 value raptor claws which have gotten 17 kills (Once... ) in one match. :3

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Knuckles

Void wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Great reaper palm, doom cannon, darkness bow, and I used to use a babel club, before it was mandatiory for me to upgrade to above 270 value weapons. ( as it's almost impossible to win without one. )

Tell that to my 194 value raptor claws which have gotten 17 kills (Once... ) in one match. :3

Tell that to my 270 laser staff. I got 10 KO's in under a minute, 1st battle with it.

[I choose to ignore the fact that the FFA turned into a 5-1 LvD after the 1st minute. Anywhere I spawned, I became the only target.....]

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Void

Knuckles wrote:

Tell that to my 270 laser staff. I got 10 KO's in under a minute, 1st battle with it.

[I choose to ignore the fact that the FFA turned into a 5-1 LvD after the 1st minute. Anywhere I spawned, I became the only target.....]

Must've been noobs, ganging up on the leader of the match is a waste of time, you need to take advantage and murder everyone else while they are busy.
So how did you get a kill every 6 seconds?

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'

DreamyViridi

Throughout my online experience; I experiment with weapons, which ones I like and which ones suck to me. Right now my collection is pretty much set but it's bound to change again; I'm working on a decent Laser Staff, and trying to pass a certain modifier onto a bow I like. But yeah, I change weapons or sets every few matches, I like variety and using the same weapon all the time gets boring.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Prof_Clayton

If we're all ssying our weapon patterns...
I change weapon every match of my usual 5 or 6. Then I get a feel for which ones I'm doing good with that day, and I use those for the remaining matches. (I rarely stay for more than 10).

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

I try mastering each type of weapon, but I only use evil looking ones, like:
DarkPit Staff, End-All Arm, Great Reaper Plam, Darkness Bow, and Goal Blade.
I'm working on a DoomCannon, but so far I like the Ball Cannon, and the Perdator Cannon, they look kinda evil. I Might give TwinbellowsCannon a try.
The only evil looking Claws in the game, are those Pandora Claws, I'm still not sure if I should make it with Melee power or Renge. I do really like the Brawler Claws, and I have a very strong one too.
I don't like Clubs much, but I might use the Black Club, or the Orge Club, just for kicks.
I really don't like Orbitars, haven't found one I like, and I refuse to use those EyeTracks, even if I do have one that has the right stats and power.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@Knuckles yup. .
@Void with the right stats any weapon can be good. I got over 20 kills with my babel club one match. >:3. And then I started fighting these guys. >.>

DreamyViridi

@CEOJumpMad
I don't use Clubs often but they're not bad and just take some getting used to. If you hate being a sitting duck, its nothing a Speed+ Modifier can't solve. I recommend giving the Black Club a chance; it's standing charge chots do decently (and I speak from experience on that. ).

Also, thank you for not using Eyetracks; those are a pain and not in a good way...
Seriously, there's "Oh geez, critical health already", there's "Wow! Killed in one shot! Better watch out!" and then there's "OMG leave me alone, you f***ing annoyance!!"

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Happy_Mask

Eyetracks are evil!
@3Dash did you get your 3ds back yet? I don't remember if it was october or September you said you might. . If so, I wanna FFA you!

Prof_Clayton

@HM it was october I believe.
@Dash AC3D!
@Luigi Also, for black club I was wondering: Does FDCS do as much damage as SCS? Thanks.
@Knuckles I have the weapon today. :3
@LJM Evil weapons, try the arum series if you have good aim (low homing) and I also refuse to use eyetracks, as well as guardians, great reaper palms, taurus arms, and aries armour.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

Hm. Shoulda said "used". Nope, no 3DS, and if I remember correctly I said hopefully I'll get it back, but I honestly have no idea. I will make sure to post in huge letters like ==this==(thank you again @Knuckles for teching me how to do that)to say I have my 3DS back. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE A 5-WEEKEND MONTH?!?!?!
@Clayton thought you'd like that
@Happy_Mask And I will make sure to add you as soon as I get my 3DS back, but again, I have no exact idea when that will be. Hopefully October. Could be later.
@Anyonethatcares The reason I was gone yesterday was because I don't trust anyone whos username starts with Em-.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Void

CEOJumpMad wrote:

I try mastering each type of weapon, but I only use evil looking ones, like:
DarkPit Staff, End-All Arm, Great Reaper Plam, Darkness Bow, and Goal Blade.
I'm working on a DoomCannon, but so far I like the Ball Cannon, and the Perdator Cannon, they look kinda evil. I Might give TwinbellowsCannon a try.
The only evil looking Claws in the game, are those Pandora Claws, I'm still not sure if I should make it with Melee power or Renge. I do really like the Brawler Claws, and I have a very strong one too.
I don't like Clubs much, but I might use the Black Club, or the Orge Club, just for kicks.
I really don't like Orbitars, haven't found one I like, and I refuse to use those EyeTracks, even if I do have one that has the right stats and power.

Yeah, same here, except I use pretty much any weapon, I would giving Pandora Claws ranged damage, there are better Melee claws out there.
I'm also fond of the Predator Cannon, it with the Rail, EZ, and Doom are the only ones I use, I find the Twinbellows cannon pretty awful, short range, hard to aim, and it's not very powerful.
I personally hate palms, I can never do decent damage with them, and their shots are so slow I never hit with them.

New_3DaSh_XL

I(personally)prefer claws and clubs. I need to learn how to use staffs and palms better though. I like palms, so that was what I was using for a while. I like meleeing and being somewhat aggresive, and I don't really have the patience for staffs, but I'm sure I'll find a good staff sometime.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Void

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I also refuse to use eyetracks, as well as guardians, great reaper palms, taurus arms, and aries armour.

Whats wrong with them?
Great Reaper Palm and Eyetrack Orbitars can be stopped with minimal shot cancelation or just by running away, Guardian Orbitars are useless if there is a Reflector Shield up any where in the area, Aries armor can be dealt with by the tornado item or the black hole power, Taurus arm can be stopped with Bumblebee or warping.

Void

3Dash wrote:

I(personally)prefer claws and clubs. I need to learn how to use staffs and palms better though. I like palms, so that was what I was using for a while. I like meleeing and being somewhat aggresive, and I don't really have the patience for staffs, but I'm sure I'll find a good staff sometime.

If I ever use a staff, I go to the extreme, I like the Flintlock and Knuckle Staff(s).

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.